Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Small Size Nollywood Actress Obio Oluebube In New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Size Nollywood Actress Obio Oluebube In New Pictures (4642 Views)

Oluebube Obio Biography, The Untold Story Of Behind Her Acting Career &boyfriend / Obio Oluebube Age, Boyfriend, Marriage, Movies, Parents / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Size Nollywood Actress Obio Oluebube In New Pictures by UGLYSALT: 8:35am On May 13, 2022
Shared with Caption ...

BEAUTIFUL MORNING MY PEOPLE ❤️ HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CdNbbzaMeXz/

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA (Blogger Donald)

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Small Size Nollywood Actress Obio Oluebube In New Pictures by everythinggirly(f): 8:38am On May 13, 2022
Her size made way for her, she's doing alright.
Re: Small Size Nollywood Actress Obio Oluebube In New Pictures by virginprincess(f): 8:58am On May 13, 2022
Forget her size, nigeria men will still go for her afterall she's a beautiful and independent lady, that what every nigeria wants wink wink wink.

1 Like

Re: Small Size Nollywood Actress Obio Oluebube In New Pictures by crestedaguiyi: 9:24am On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Forget her size, nigeria men will still go for her afterall she's a beautiful and independent lady, that what every nigeria wants wink wink wink.

still go for her to do what with her biko.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Size Nollywood Actress Obio Oluebube In New Pictures by Onyi22(f): 9:47am On May 13, 2022
I remember the role she played in BOSS LADY, omo this babe get talent
Re: Small Size Nollywood Actress Obio Oluebube In New Pictures by Reggaemich(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2022
She is 18years old
Re: Small Size Nollywood Actress Obio Oluebube In New Pictures by virginprincess(f): 10:46am On May 13, 2022
crestedaguiyi:

still go for her to do what with her biko.
Do I know, maybe because of her money.

1 Like

Re: Small Size Nollywood Actress Obio Oluebube In New Pictures by BigYash: 11:02am On May 13, 2022
Female version of Aki and pawpaw. She is good at what she does.. Keep shinning girl.. Size no mean say,person no fit make am for life. Talent will bring you before kings.. Discover your talent and invest in it.. You no go regret am.. Trust me..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Marjorie Newlin-86 Year Oldest Female Bodybuilder / OLD PIX OF 2FACE AND GUESS THOSE WITH HIM / Anna Friel's And Her Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.