Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,373 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities (75199 Views)

Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death / I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Psychokinetic: 5:50am On May 21, 2022
sweetjohn:
Yoruba grew up to teach their children to hate igbos. In South east, we don't even discussed about Yoruba... The most popular tribe in out lips is hausa cos we see them as complete opposite to us. But over here in South West, any small thing it's "omo ibo". Parent passed their aggression of their hatred for igbos to their children as if we are in a kind of competition of such. And that is the result of what you are seeing in this younger generation. All my life I never heard my parents talked about the Yoruba but almost everyday is how to convinced the aboki to divide this country. If not for Lagos majority of igbos will not even know Nigeria has three major language. many will think it's just hausa and Igbo. Button line is that the igbos dont give a Damm about the yorubas and we did not see them as a threat any day any time.
Gbam!!! If you ask any Yoruba man the real reason they hate Igbos you’ll be hearing incoherent babbling cos they don’t even know, it’s something they’ve been programmed to do. But who needs love from 2 faced backstabbing bastards. I avoid doing any kind of business with them cos they’re always working an angle. In their small minds they’re the smartest ones in the room but in reality they’re as dull as those knacking away brain cells on concrete 5 times daily.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Psychokinetic: 5:55am On May 21, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Dear Omoluabi kindly see how Peter Obi's supporters , Mkpuru Mniri miscreants, Vagina slicers, Canibals, see you while you support them in insulting your leaders and state of origin

They are ready to pick up any evil written about you as a Yoruba and your city to spite you on a website and platform created by a Yoruba man like you (over 90% of O.Ps thread shows that)

They won't allow you access ordinary Biafra page on Facebook, or any of their website, but they are happy to insult you on your own website because you support such

Yoruba Ronu

You spend all day on Nairaland. No sane person will believe you and your family of 10 children survive on N30,000 monthly. There must be some extra curriculars you’re into at night possibly awarding skullarships. No wonder this revealing piece is making you wail like a banshee!

2 Likes

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Mooh247: 5:56am On May 21, 2022
Psychokinetic:

You spend all day on Nairaland. No sane person will believe you and your family of 10 children survive on N30,000 monthly. There must be some extra curriculars you’re into at night possibly awarding skullarships. No wonder this revealing piece is making you wail like a banshee!

Trash

Why are you crying and ranting
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Psychokinetic: 5:58am On May 21, 2022
Mooh247:

Trash

Why are you crying and ranting
Degwo Mr. Skullastica, you don come back from work? grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Mooh247: 5:59am On May 21, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Degwo Mr. Skullastica, you don come back from work? grin

This guy leave me nau... You don qoute me 2 times already talking jargons
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by CSTRR: 6:00am On May 21, 2022
Nobody is even worried about the fact that the Police has not gone in there to arrest all the perpetuators.

They are here being drunk on tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Psychokinetic: 6:01am On May 21, 2022
Mooh247:

This guy leave me nau... You don qoute me 2 times already talking jargons
Mr. Skullastica how did the mining go? Where you able to secure some heads for our flying BAT? grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by macrodata(m): 6:25am On May 21, 2022
Mooh247:

Shut up and find your fellow peers to masturbate all over Yoruba thread and Yoruba owned website

It's not like you can develop a site that can compete with ours, yours is just noise , insult and chestbeating
It's either you're high, immature or just a plain stupid mofo who enjoys dancing on ethnic lines.

Get a life.
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by ibechris(m): 6:36am On May 21, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Dear Omoluabi kindly see how Peter Obi's supporters , Mkpuru Mniri miscreants, Vagina slicers, Canibals, see you while you support them in insulting your leaders and state of origin

They are ready to pick up any evil written about you as a Yoruba and your city to spite you on a website and platform created by a Yoruba man like you (over 90% of O.Ps thread shows that)

They won't allow you access ordinary Biafra page on Facebook, or any of their website, but they are happy to insult you on your own website because you support such

Yoruba Ronu

U no get sense.

So,this is something that u like because it has to do with Yoruba.
If u don't stop being a tribalist,one day,it will be your turn also.

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by MNDY(m): 6:49am On May 21, 2022
Kenny9857:

You are so stupid bro

What nonsense truth about Yoruba
Is it only Yoruba that indulge in this dark business ??

Unlike others, Yoruba's have turned it into a normal thing and it is more prevalent with them. I am in the SW and I have travelled around Nigeria very well so I know what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by luluosas(m): 6:53am On May 21, 2022
The Yorubas are known for ritual killings and dangerous dens of money rituals litter their vicinity especially Ogun, Osun and Oyo States. They are a disgrace to the human race

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by MNDY(m): 6:57am On May 21, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Gbam!!! If you ask any Yoruba man the real reason they hate Igbos you’ll be hearing incoherent babbling cos they don’t even know, it’s something they’ve been programmed to do. But who needs love from 2 faced backstabbing bastards. I avoid doing any kind of business with them cos they’re always working an angle. In their small minds they’re the smartest ones in the room but in reality they’re as dull as those knacking away brain cells on concrete 5 times daily.

Na true aswear. They have no concrete reason for hating Ibos. I think it's just envy for Ibo success and wealth.

You know that Yoruba's love to take themselves as the most civilized Nigerian tribe. They feel that Ibos are using wealth to compete with them on the most civilized.

And despite the hatred, they really like yellow yellow Ibo women more than their own women.

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by kristo123: 7:03am On May 21, 2022
Stop advertising this nonsense here
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by autodevice(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2022
Nigeria is now becoming the most dangerous place to live in the world
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by madapcmod: 7:21am On May 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

As long as you and your wretched family and tribe people keep trooping to SW, this is going to be your fate soonest.

So if you still need your flat heads, crawl back to where you came from to avoid such.

Fair enough right?

U mean Lagos? You said you want one Nigeria but don't want us to come to Lagos which was developed by our collective wealth. Ko work! You can only envy us in lagos. We will come to Lagos, make money and send the money to our states. I like how it pains you Afonja.

Meanwhile your wretched ppl can only sell agbo in SE. They will remain poor and return poor to your land.

Lazy envious cowards

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by InoGetJoy: 7:22am On May 21, 2022
UncleKoboko:

Lol
Hoe low Ree buu ruu kuu

What will you now say about the rejected jew pigs?
I mean OSU alusi IPOB bastards.

They are worse in crimes in all ramifications. Bastards that I hate with passion.

Have you been to Okija shrine before?

You talk about 1 shrine but this article should make you know that there are worse shrines in every street in Yorubaland
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Nobody: 7:26am On May 21, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yoruba Ronu

Exactly a "mooh",, cow! Look at u looking like u tried hard to recover from being an i.m.be.ci.le. but u won't. Stupid idiot like u shld appreciate the fact that seuns social platform being busy is for seuns benefit.
Aara fire u there didirin.

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by gimakon2(m): 7:32am On May 21, 2022
Mooh247:
[s] cool

Yoruba Ronu
[/s]

You have problem.
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by donsheddy1(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yoruba Ronu

K’iwọ na ma ronu. That this forum was created by a Yoruba man means that it was created for the Yoruba tribe or amotekun?

Just take your tribal bigotry elsewhere and face the reality before you.
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Off1245(m): 8:01am On May 21, 2022
Nigeria I wonder when things will get better

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by kechywillz(m): 8:10am On May 21, 2022
This mooh or mumu of a guy sound like a kid anytime he talks,helinus or hellanus talks like a boy reasoning from his anus
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Mattwillz: 8:46am On May 21, 2022
Afonjaaa grin
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by emmykk(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2022
Mooh247:

Shut up and find your fellow peers to masturbate all over Yoruba thread and Yoruba owned website

It's not like you can develop a site that can compete with ours, yours is just noise , insult and chestbeating

Nairaland now is Yoruba website because it was created by seun...I see how daft you are.
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:57am On May 21, 2022
Yoruba speaking where?

hahahahahaha..

Yoloba and laziness. They have developed benin republic for you,now it's belongs to you

Same with Lagos oo

If they develop Osun State...You will see them drooling our state,oduduwa this...

We have seen Lagos,develop Ekiti and osun ,including Ondo..since it's your land and not No man's land.. TuEh

SugarGirl44:

Even if I were at Benin Republic, it's still a Yoruba speaking country, and I can go any other country I like freely.

Remind be please, where's namdi kanu?
The only trip he can take is from the toilet to the bedroom.

I think you should worry more about him and your people who are getting fvcked up by abokis in d north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged / Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.