Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,084 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities (75196 Views)

Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death / I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:59am On May 21, 2022
mooohammadooo

Be kiaful dia..

I drink premium tears

Mooh247:

Trash

Why are you crying and ranting
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by FireUpNow(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2022
Obamaofusa:

It is a made up false article.
Igboland is where the real ritual killings are happening.It was imported to the SW by the Igbos.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/02/11/exclusive-community-residents-south-east-nigeria-others-desert-homes-over-rise-ritual

11 million Igbos in the SW....Umahi.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/02/11/exclusive-community-residents-south-east-nigeria-others-desert-homes-over-rise-ritual
I am kinda surprised that such can be revealed about the activities of the ritual killers and the security agents could just fold their hands and look. Like you said it's a made up story and we will believe it to be so

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:46am On May 21, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Igbos' skull mining is second to non in Nigeria because you are the originators with otokoto and okija shrine even before I was born.

The first person caught in Yorubaland was Clifford Orji..an Igboman....when some Igbo ritualists fled to Yorubaland.

With 11 million Igbo ritualists in Yorubaland,a few gullible Yorubas have joined Igbo ritualists who invaded Yorubaland with their cultural traits of skull dissection,mining and divulging.

Skull mining is an endemic in Igboland and a lot of Igbos are fleeing Igboland but it is Igbos' culture.They would not report it.

EXCLUSIVE: Community Residents In South-East Nigeria, Others Desert Homes Over Rise In Ritual Killings
People were being hacked to death and their bodies mutilated by unknown persons, who go away with vital organs.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKFEB 11, 2022

You're wagging your tail.

Most elites in the West are skull miners, hope they are not using you to achieve their aims.

Stop being stvpid

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by NigeriaAjoka: 10:31am On May 21, 2022
Mooh247:

Shut up and find your fellow peers to masturbate all over Yoruba thread and Yoruba owned website

It's not like you can develop a site that can compete with ours, yours is just noise , insult and chestbeating

You are a tribal slowpoke and very myopic!
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by ArewaNorth: 10:42am On May 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Inside the world of Nigeria’s deadly money ritualists where human parts are traded like commodities

https://punchng.com/inside-the-world-of-nigerias-deadly-money-ritualists-where-human-parts-are-traded-like-commodities-1/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1652427370

How on earth can people with this believe and mentality have the gut and audacity to call others backward?

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by SugarGirl44(f): 10:45am On May 21, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Yoruba speaking where?

hahahahahaha..

Yoloba and laziness. They have developed benin republic for you,now it's belongs to you

Same with Lagos oo

If they develop Osun State...You will see them drooling our state,oduduwa this...

We have seen Lagos,develop Ekiti and osun ,including Ondo..since it's your land and not No man's land.. TuEh

We accept all the insults, that is what intellectually challenged people resort to when they have nothing else to say.

Thank you, we are lazy, but sincerely can your people sroo going to the lazy people's zone?

Why is that we don't come to your region but you keep coming to us even as we are bad?

Na ment or crase?
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by SugarGirl44(f): 10:53am On May 21, 2022
madapcmod:

U mean Lagos? You said you want one Nigeria but don't want us to come to Lagos which was developed by our collective wealth. Ko work! You can only envy us in lagos. We will come to Lagos, make money and send the money to our states. I like how it pains you Afonja.

Meanwhile your wretched ppl can only sell agbo in SE. They will remain poor and return poor to your land.
Lazy envious cowards

Who wants one Nigeria with omo ibo? You wish.
Nigeria is surely coming to an end soon.
You're so daft sha.

You all wish Lagos was yours, I feel your pain.

Shameless tribe, billionaires that can only develop other regions except theirs.
Even animals would find that ridiculous.
Werey people, no point arguing with you, your brain is as flat as your head.
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:01am On May 21, 2022
lies lies lies..

una full here like pure water....liars

Did you just say your zone? are you living in reality or Nairaland education is your key?

The Fulanis will continue to displace your people as refugees,murder you lots, enslave you and rename your communities

We also will tactically buy up the remaining places and I promise you that only what you worked hard for will be yours.....All inherited, will be bought by us as we have been doing

In Jesus name,we will get to that Atlantic before the camel tribe from the desert.

You can wail all you want,it's happening

SugarGirl44:

We accept all the insults, that is what intellectually challenged people resort to when they have nothing else to say.

Thank you, we are lazy, but sincerely can your people sroo going to the lazy people's zone?

Why is that we don't come to your region but you keep coming to us even as we are bad?

Na ment or crase?

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Speakright79(m): 11:51am On May 21, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Dear Omoluabi kindly see how Peter Obi's supporters , Mkpuru Mniri miscreants, Vagina slicers, Canibals, see you while you support them in insulting your leaders and state of origin

They are ready to pick up any evil written about you as a Yoruba and your city to spite you on a website and platform created by a Yoruba man like you (over 90% of O.Ps thread shows that)

They won't allow you access ordinary Biafra page on Facebook, or any of their website, but they are happy to insult you on your own website because you support such

Yoruba Ronu

Instead of you to reflect on the tragedy of wickedness that is prevalent in ALL parts of our country you are only concerned with useless tribalism. I am Igbo and am fully aware that such evil occurs among the Igbo and all others. God's judgment is on Nigeria because of these things, we need to pray for God's help in ridding our country of such abominations.

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by 77up(m): 12:05pm On May 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Declare a State of emergency on skull Mining now !
Your doom is near for bad and false writing against Yoruba race , you will think this forum is actually faceless, just continue !
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by SugarGirl44(f): 12:32pm On May 21, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
lies lies lies..

una full here like pure water....liars

Did you just say your zone? are you living in reality or Nairaland education is your key?

The Fulanis will continue to displace your people as refugees,murder you lots, enslave you and rename your communities

We also will tactically buy up the remaining places and I promise you that only what you worked hard for will be yours.....All inherited, will be bought by us as we have been doing

In Jesus name,we will get to that Atlantic before the camel tribe from the desert.

You can wail all you want,it's happening

Koshi lo olori pelebe, o ji saaro satide.

I didn't bother to read the trash you wrote cos I know it's gonna be full of bullshit.

Na Yoruba mata go kee una Biafra people laslas.
Continue wailing and gnashing your teeth while you keep saving up to relocate to the SW, your small London and refuge.
Awon oloshi omo irankiran.

Gedifok alaye make I see road.
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Alexis11: 1:05pm On May 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

If not for Igbo hate Adeyinka grandanimal wouldn't have been where he's today...

It serves him right..

You are talking of hate , what of your ist class traditional ruler who's presiding over the affairs of majority of yorubas that threatened a whole tribe with lagoon ?

Maybe that's love...

An Igbo traditional ruler can never try such
The kind of hate in Igbos mind for the Yorubas ehhh... Na Yorubas I blame for tolerating you this long sha.

I only wish the next generation of Yorubas will have more courage to reciprocate Igbos hate and let's see how comfortable it will be for you guys to continue living in South West.
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Alexis11: 1:08pm On May 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Declare a State of emergency on skull Mining now !

You all troop in to the SW by night bus everyday in search of greener pasture yet find every means to discredit the whole regions.

I wish the Yorubas will wake up one day to resist this insult.
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Cultistupdate: 5:35pm On May 21, 2022
Bravetunde:
Almost all afonjas are rituallist.
I have always held the opinion that afonjas are the problem of Nigeria.no wonder ss/se will rather vote for a fulani man than afonjas.ok let's see how afonjas are the problem of nigeria.
Afonjas introduce fraud, Yahoo Yahoo and the latest Yahoo plus.
Afonjas introduce school cultism that later went on to street and has killed millions of nigeria youth, cultistupdate.
Afonjas introduce secret society that today for you to be in government you must belong and sacrifice even good offices too.they own the famous ogboini confraternity.
Afonjass introduce tribalism to Nigeria when zik see himself as a Nigerian,the deadd awo saw himself first as a Yorubadddt fake Muslimm.
Afonjas introduce betrayingg, backstabbbingg infact which one should I talk about or leave.
With these points you can see that afonjass are kurse to nigerians.

I still haven't understand why I was mentioned here?
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Igbojew: 6:37pm On May 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Inside the world of Nigeria’s deadly money ritualists where human parts are traded like commodities

https://punchng.com/inside-the-world-of-nigerias-deadly-money-ritualists-where-human-parts-are-traded-like-commodities-1/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1652427370
Chei see canibalism in another level oooo.There is a saying that says it is a human eater that can identify his/her fellow human eater.No wonder this barbaric tribe called Yorubas always quick to call great Igbos human eater or cannibalism because they are the only tribe that not only mine human skull but also eat human fresh like zombies they are and that is why they don't want Igbos to leave this zoogeria....I am that Igbojew
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Igbojew: 6:45pm On May 21, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Dear Omoluabi kindly see how Peter Obi's supporters , Mkpuru Mniri miscreants, Vagina slicers, Canibals, see you while you support them in insulting your leaders and state of origin

They are ready to pick up any evil written about you as a Yoruba and your city to spite you on a website and platform created by a Yoruba man like you (over 90% of O.Ps thread shows that)

They won't allow you access ordinary Biafra page on Facebook, or any of their website, but they are happy to insult you on your own website because you support such

Yoruba Ronu

Your crying have not started,this is just the beginning.You think only you Yorubas have monopoly to use media propagandas against great Igbos but by the time Igbos are done with you people by exposing who you Yorubas are truly are not only Nigeria will distance themselves from you evil people but entire world....I am that Igbojew
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Igbojew: 6:48pm On May 21, 2022
DamianX:
I remember the story of how human penis were shipped to china from Africa it was later discovered it's yorubas who deal on human parts are the people behind such gory

Renowned skullminers and ritualists
And funny enough they will be the first to call great Igbos derogative names like Cannibals or that Igbos kill their fellow Igbos when in truth they are the one that kill themselves and eat their people and also skull mine them too...I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Igbojew: 6:51pm On May 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

This one is probably a toddler...

Grow up boy..

I never knew Punch belongs to pinkPUSSY.. Instead of you to be thinking of solution to the menace of skull Mining you are there shouting Yoruba ronu just to divert attention.. Who knows if you are even part of them?
You don't need to ask if he is a cannibal or skull miner cos he is one of them.By their statement you shall know them....I am that Igbojew
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Igbojew: 6:55pm On May 21, 2022
helinues:
And where did the op get the headline from?

Very mischievous set of people

As how you guys hate SW region reach, yet your people can't stay put in their region which there is no skull mining there... Perhaps skull mining could still be better then Cannibalism
Chei see chronic Igbo hater talking about Igbos hating Yorubas.You think is only you and your treacherous,skull mining and cannibals Yorubas people that knows how to hate Igbos ehhh.Two can play the games hope you know that....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Igbojew: 7:01pm On May 21, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
So if its a Yoruba website nko....but you fuulishly insult people that want to leave you peacefully to have their own Country and websites??

You "indirectly" claim Nigerian Unity when it favours your dilapidated Region?

You are not an "omoluabi"...you are a badly behaved and bigoted person. It hurts you that IGBOs are now fighting back and countering your generational propaganda against them??

You aint seen anything yet...its either you remove your useless self from their agitation and quest for their own Country, or you stay and endure the rebuttals to your useless narratives.

1 NIGERIA is BAE!!...Zombie enjoy it!!

Oh my goodness,I love this your reply to that inconsiquential human being.They think because their brother own Nairaland they can insult,abuse,mock and humiliate great Igbos as they like but what they fail to understand is that when Igbos pick interest in anything they will make sure they overtake or suppress the original owner of that thing.They don't want Igbos to leave their curse zoogeria because they know that they are parasite that feed on their host which is Igbos but as long as Igbos still in this zoogeria we will make their life miserable....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Igbojew: 7:06pm On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:
When will you talk about Okoro woman that ipob harvest her private part? That was last week nwanne. Biafra is competing with borno in barbaric killings

So you can write in Igbo,you are no more Igbo again ehhh.G-d will keep on exposing you and your like that bears Igbo names here or manage to type few Igbo languages to create divide and rule among Igbos.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Igbojew: 7:09pm On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:

Igbo never love Yoruba leaders, kalu said Yoruba pastors are like boko haram
Why will we love your treacherous,hating,jealous people.Light and darkness don't mix together boy.You Yorubas hate Igbos with passion and Igbos hate you people with passion and that is mutual......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Igbojew: 7:14pm On May 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

If not for Igbo hate Adeyinka grandanimal wouldn't have been where he's today...

It serves him right..

You are talking of hate , what of your ist class traditional ruler who's presiding over the affairs of majority of yorubas that threatened a whole tribe with lagoon ?

Maybe that's love...

An Igbo traditional ruler can never try such
Help me give it to them wotowoto my brother.They think they are the only that has monopoly of hatred.Like their Obas and politicians like poor Yorubas......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Igbojew: 7:16pm On May 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

They love accusing others what they are guilty of
Am telling you,this people are so annoying and pathetic......I am that Igbojew
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Igbojew: 7:17pm On May 21, 2022
DamianX:

They are the most tribalistic set yet claim others are the tribalist.
So annoying and pathetic tribe.They can't take quarter of what they always dished to Igbos......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities by Antivirus92(m): 10:05am On May 22, 2022
77up:
Your doom is near for bad and false writing against Yoruba race , you will think this forum is actually faceless, just continue !
shut up coward!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged / Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.