Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide (1219 Views)

Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by YorubaIsGreat(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2022
A Sokoto government official has threatened that more Christians in Nigeria will be murdered if they say things considered disrespectful to their revered Prophet Muhammad, following the gruesome killing of Deborah Samuel, a Christian female student of Shehu Shagari College of Education, Wamako.
Specifically, Anas Mohammad Sani, who, according to his Facebook bio, is a personal assistant to the Sokoto finance commissioner, had asserted that Ms Samuel was brutally murdered because she was reckless with her tongue.
A pro-President Muhammadu Buhari regime’s social media contractor, Zara Oyinye, had taken to her Facebook page to comment on the action of the Sokoto mob who killed the Christian student.
Reacting to Ms Oyinye’s post, Mr Sani, popularly known as Uncle Anas Dakura on Facebook, insisted Muslim mob justifiably murdered Ms Samuel.
He warned, “Muslims don’t take insults against beloved prophet
ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ in whatever
form.”
Justifying the gruesome murder of the female Christian student, Mr Sani said, “The earlier our Christian brothers and sisters understand this, the better for all of us. May the recklessness of our tongues never drive us to (an) early grave.”

The so-called Sokoto government’s aide doubled down on Friday morning, censuring those outraged by the murder of the Christian student.
“We have just a life to live and enjoy. We can make noise on Twitter and condemn the mob action using the Queen’s English. However, that cannot bring back Deborah back to life. More so, if anyone will repeat it tomorrow, the probability of being served same meal is 99.9%,” Mr Sani declared.

https://gazettengr.com/more-christians-will-be-killed-for-disrespecting-prophet-muhammad-sokoto-govt-aide/
mynd44
lalasticlala
Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by vonlogon: 11:23am On May 13, 2022
Funny thing is people like this won't last a minute when a religious war breaks out. It's either he goes into hiding or he is killed almost instantly.

Hate speech people won't see this.

4 Likes

Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by BigTableShaker(f): 11:25am On May 13, 2022
Headslammers are basterrds

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by aghoghochuks: 11:28am On May 13, 2022
Fd
Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by Typicool8(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2022
Religion of piss indeed

2 Likes

Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by Kdon2: 11:34am On May 13, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
A Sokoto government official has threatened that more Christians in Nigeria will be murdered if they say things considered disrespectful to their revered Prophet Muhammad, following the gruesome killing of Deborah Samuel, a Christian female student of Shehu Shagari College of Education, Wamako.
Specifically, Anas Mohammad Sani, who, according to his Facebook bio, is a personal assistant to the Sokoto finance commissioner, had asserted that Ms Samuel was brutally murdered because she was reckless with her tongue.
A pro-President Muhammadu Buhari regime’s social media contractor, Zara Oyinye, had taken to her Facebook page to comment on the action of the Sokoto mob who killed the Christian student.
Reacting to Ms Oyinye’s post, Mr Sani, popularly known as Uncle Anas Dakura on Facebook, insisted Muslim mob justifiably murdered Ms Samuel.
form.”
Justifying the gruesome murder of the female Christian student, Mr Sani said, “The earlier our Christian brothers and sisters understand this, the better for all of us. May the recklessness of our tongues never drive us to (an) early grave.”

The so-called Sokoto government’s aide doubled down on Friday morning, censuring those outraged by the murder of the Christian student.
“We have just a life to live and enjoy. We can make noise on Twitter and condemn the mob action using the Queen’s English. However, that cannot bring back Deborah back to life. More so, if anyone will repeat it tomorrow, the probability of being served same meal is 99.9%,” Mr Sani declared.

https://gazettengr.com/more-christians-will-be-killed-for-disrespecting-prophet-muhammad-sokoto-govt-aide/
mynd44
lalasticlala

Yakubu Gowon caused this evil. Evil minded coward

3 Likes

Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by tutudesz: 11:35am On May 13, 2022
Any Southerner campaigning for a Northerner candidate is a big fool undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2022
Not surprised cool

1 Like

Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by ObosiLandlord(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2022
I can't believe a Government official will be talking like this shocked

3 Likes

Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by YorubaIsGreat(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2022
What a cowbrain bastard.. Imagine the shit coming from that cursed man

1 Like

Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by Truthisunique2: 11:43am On May 13, 2022
A typical Muslim for you

Only that this one doesn't want to be an hypocrite

What Muslims call blasphemy they do to other faiths everyday and don't get killed

The muslim fool in Sterling bank that blasphemed during Easter has not been killed

1 Like

Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by Cantonese: 11:47am On May 13, 2022
Jagbajantis intete.

And the irresponsible, uneducated certificate holder in the name of an aide to an ordinary commissioner thinks that violence only resides with Muslims? He thinks that Christians would just watch while their people get killed unjustly? How many Muslim comedians have been killed for blaspheming the name of Jesus?

Nonsense Muntula.
Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by Tranquillity360: 11:49am On May 13, 2022
No problem,but let no Igbo man be a victim.If not the repercussion of your Denmark Muhammad cartoon madness will be a child play to what with happen.

No Joy soap in East again oooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by Akurakambe(m): 11:52am On May 13, 2022
Imagine the terrorists I share same country with.....
After 24hrs no statement from the president. Shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by AntiBMC(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2022
See the kind of things we sharing a country with.

Nothing justifies taking someone's life and he should be arrested. That Aide, the killers of Deborah and all their supporters are not different from iswap or Bokoharam.

Imagine if this same event were to be reenacted by christians, Nigerian police would have "swung into" action. But it's now h£adslammers and nothing much is being done. Even all the people contesting for presidency have kept mute about the topic. The one that managed to talk, deleted his comment due to selfish interests. It's a shame. This country is not for everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by mamdanju: 12:04pm On May 13, 2022
It is not just a Christian, even if a Muslim does the same, he will meet the same fate. Freedom of speech has a limit. For Muslims insulting Allah or the prophet is the limit. What is so difficult to understand here. you can insult our persons, kill us and steal our properties but don't touch the honor of our prophet.
Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by Abbeytoy(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2022
I see politics game plan...

They only want to create problems so Buhari can shift election to extend for 6 months
Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by UtuokeAlcoholic: 12:17pm On May 13, 2022
vonlogon:
Funny thing is people like this won't last a minute when a religious war breaks out. It's either he goes into hiding or he is killed almost instantly.

Hate speech people won't see this.
I think hate speech is also freedom of speech? People supporting Deborah's foul language and insult say it is also a form of freedom of speech
Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by Balogunodua(m): 12:47pm On May 13, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
form.”

mynd44
lalasticlala
This is foolishness....
Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by PremiumTech: 12:52pm On May 13, 2022
The authorities should arrest these guys na.
Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by Peterobiisathie(f): 1:02pm On May 13, 2022
He is ibo blooded trying to paint Islam black
Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by vonlogon: 2:19pm On May 13, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
I think hate speech is also freedom of speech? People supporting Deborah's foul language and insult say it is also a form of freedom of speech

See, a murderer will always wait for the flimsiest reason to strike, I'm not supporting incitement but those boys don't have to take laws into their hands, at least you have sharia court. this kind of thing has brought about reprisal attacks where innocent people suffer at the end of the day. The world has changed, if you say freedom of speech then tolerate freedom of speech. There's nothing wrong with condemning their actions because they will do it to fellow Muslims over flimsier reasons next
Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:20pm On May 13, 2022
Can he point out the verse in the Holy Quran that support the rubbish he is saying?!
Blood thirsty Animal.
They are the types that lead those other bloodthirsty fanatics on.

The True and Real Muslims (the ones we know and have as friends, neighbors, clients, Should always preach this message to the fanatics, the animals in human skin among them, they make people say rubbishabout their religion.
Do not be like the Muslim on the image below

Quran tells us to ignore Blasphemy because in Islamic law, there is no punishment for blasphemy.

“And when you see those who engage in making fun of Our revelations (Blasphemy), stay away from them till they turn to another topic.
And if Satan causes you to forget, then after the remembrance sit not you in the company of those people who are the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers).

Quran (6:68)

From the above verse, the stance of present-day Muslims goes totally against the teachings of the Quran. Whenever anyone in their judgment commits an act of ‘abuse of the Prophet in speech or in writing, they instantly demand that all those who insult the Prophet be beheaded.

This verse of the Quran makes it plain that it is not the task of the Muslims to establish “media watch” offices and hunt for anyone involved in acts of defamation of the Prophet, and then plan for their killing as in the case of what happened in Sokoto.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by ljoh: 4:24pm On May 13, 2022
Moslems are terrorists
Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by Tinubuadvocate: 4:40pm On May 13, 2022
But Muslim can insult jesus right.
mamdanju:
It is not just a Christian, even if a Muslim does the same, he will meet the same fate. Freedom of speech has a limit. For Muslims insulting Allah or the prophet is the limit. What is so difficult to understand here. you can insult our persons, kill us and steal our properties but don't touch the honor of our prophet.
Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 13, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Hardly will you ever see Muslims insulting jesus(prophet Isah) , we honour him very much and taken laws into your hands and taking a life you can’t create is unislamic, don’t be misguided.Somewhere around the world Muslims are been mascared in masses on daily basis by Christians,but should we now condemn Christianity in it’s entirety? Let’s adopt the habits of holding individuals responsible for their actions irrespective of whatever belief, that way we’ll be living in the beauty of our multiplicity.
Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by Tinubuadvocate: 5:12pm On May 13, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself. Muslim are most critics of jesus christ... I have been sleeping and waking up in mosque I know how this imams behave.

There was certain time I was represent a powerful politician in occasion dominated by muslims they insulted Christians it was when I finished my assignment there and I was already in the car before see some able man begging me that I shouldn't mind imam .

I told them forget my name I'm not a religion person abuse God or jesus christ what's my business.
peepydelano:
Hardly will you ever see Muslims insulting jesus(prophet Isah) , we honour him very much and taken laws into your hands and taking a life you can’t create is unislamic, don’t be misguided.Somewhere around the world Muslims are been mascared in masses on daily basis by Christians,but should we now condemn Christianity in it’s entirety? Let’s adopt the habits of holding individuals responsible for their actions irrespective of whatever belief, that way we’ll be living in the beauty of our multiplicity.
Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2022
So why waste time on people wey no value human lifes....i wish the zeal they put in killing anyone that blaspheme against the holy prophet is what can be channel also to fight corruption in the north....things for don better oo!
Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by abobote: 5:24pm On May 13, 2022
All northern Muslims share in this sentiment, but they will come out and pretend to be condemning
Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by bigpicture001: 5:25pm On May 13, 2022
I am dissapointed.... I and my entire family will never step our foot on northern soil till we all pass away....

Even NYSC can't force it , lest we go to court
Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by mamdanju: 9:43pm On May 15, 2022
No. No muslim will ever insult Jesus. It very rare to find that. He is one of the greatest messenger of God

Tinubuadvocate:
Re: More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Pro. Muhammad: Sokoto Govt Aide by mamdanju: 9:44pm On May 15, 2022
No one will miss you and your family. We don't care

bigpicture001:
I am dissapointed.... I and my entire family will never step our foot on northern soil till we all pass away....

Even NYSC can't force it , lest we go to court

(1) (Reply)

An Honest Apology To My Igbo Friends And To All PO Supporters / Peter Obi Is Performing More Than I Anticipated / Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.