Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why (25820 Views)

Elon Musk: Doubt About Spam Accounts Could Scuttle Twitter Deal / Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / Whatsapp Is Temporarily Banning ‘gbwhatsapp’ Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by opalu: 12:45pm On May 13, 2022
Bad news
Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by Bmaster(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2022
shocked

For the fact they know fully well what they are doing.
Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by Jesuschristus: 12:46pm On May 13, 2022
Elon you can't buy the world
Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 13, 2022
This guy and trump are birds of the same feather.
Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by AmJames: 12:48pm On May 13, 2022
Bring back Trump
Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 13, 2022
JAMBSOLUTION:
Please help me with any amount am broke I have submitted my CV am waiting for their calls, please if God place in your heart please help, so I can eat pending when I will be call.
I pray that you will never beg in Jesus name Amen.

PAGA Account

Account Number: 1894656412

Account Name: Golden Service

God bless you.

I could have helped but I got turned off after seeing 'am' repeatedly being abused in place of "I am or I'm"

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by lagonovo: 1:00pm On May 13, 2022
Online fakery facing a brief moment of reality check.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2022
Let the Gee boiz profit on Net. grin grin grin
Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by musicwriter(m): 1:26pm On May 13, 2022
A smart person actually predicted this the other day. See below.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 13, 2022
Flimsy excuse!

He just using that to cover up! The Tesla shares he plans to use as a collateral to raise money has crashed. He needs to wait for it to rebound.

#Simple

Acting like he just got aware about bots and spams.

Even Nairaland has far below the average of 2,859,744 members it boast of, cos 90% of present members have a minimum of 2 accounts. And more that half have over 3 accounts.

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by airsaylongcome: 1:38pm On May 13, 2022
Donbabafx1:

I could have helped but I got turned off after seeing 'am' repeatedly being abused in place of "I am or I'm"

Bratislava, come and see something
Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by Prosperous111(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2022
JAMBSOLUTION:
Please help me with any amount am broke I have submitted my CV am waiting for their calls, please if God place in your heart please help, so I can eat pending when I will be call.
I pray that you will never beg in Jesus name Amen.

PAGA Account

Account Number: 1894656412

Account Name: Golden Service

God bless you.

lalasticlala block this guy Abeg
Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by techWriter3: 2:10pm On May 13, 2022
Nairaland for an analogy been 90% either fake or recreate deposits

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by ebufa: 2:29pm On May 13, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Twitter cost should be around five billion.

The American economy is the largest balloon known to man.........this is the same country that wants us to believe the Russian economy is as small as the Spanish economy..........how can one justify the valuation of 44 billion dollars for company that has made little or no profits since its inception............is MTN worth 44billion dollars?.....yet has made and still makes more profit than the twerp of a company.
Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by shedisavage: 2:33pm On May 13, 2022
Bruh all social media platform have fake account you can't remove all bruh.
You will just try your best buh they will still be others like plenty

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by linearity: 2:44pm On May 13, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Flimsy excuse!

He just using that to cover up! The Tesla shares he plans to use as a collateral to raise money has crashed. He needs to wait for it to rebound.

#Simple

Acting like he just got aware about bots and spams.

Even Nairaland has far below the average of 2,859,744 members it boast of, cos 90% of present members have a minimum of 2 accounts. And more that half have over 3 accounts.

That is my take took, he and his team must have done their research and take all that into consideration before signing off on the deal.

Moreso, he get to fork up $1b if he walked off now....that is almost 2.3% gain for twitter, most likely they will use it for stock-buy to prop twitter shares that went down when Elo Musk stated that he is going to reinstate Trump.
Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by mpire: 3:06pm On May 13, 2022
ebufa:

The American economy is the largest balloon known to man.........this is the same country that wants us to believe the Russian economy is as small as the Spanish economy..........how can one justify the valuation of 44 billion dollars for company that has made little or no profits since its inception............is MTN worth 44billion dollars?.....yet has made and still makes more profit than the twerp of a company.

Little or no profit? Are you re.tarded? Seriously is everyone in Nigerian an iidiot or just the ones on nairaland? You just say crap you heard from your beer parlour and take it as fact; plain dumbb.

Does this picture look like no profit or little profit to you? You guys should just stick with your bad news from Nigeria, stay away from civilised world news.

Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by princewarri1985: 3:14pm On May 13, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

SOURCE
elon musk is a clown, if you non won buy simply tell everybody say you non won buy, non be by force. Jack is the biggest fool here because elon musk go soon use mouth run twitter down and soon it will be worth less than a billion naira
Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by classicfrank4u(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2022
ebufa:

Please delete this rubbish comment.
angry
Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by DaveHarry(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2022
Twitter's worth should not be more than $10bln abeg. Hope Elon musk has not paid the whole amount of $44bln.
Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by princewarri1985: 3:26pm On May 13, 2022
franchasofficia:
nice move.

Fake accounts, inactive accounts, spam accounts, alternate accounts account for more than 60% of Nairaland users shocked
60% or 90% of nairaland accounts are fake
Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by DaveHarry(m): 3:28pm On May 13, 2022
The world's largest economy is what you are talking about like this? Only USA economy is far bigger than that of all African countries combined. Don't say what you can't defend.
ebufa:

Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by Alapojames: 3:56pm On May 13, 2022
Twitter
Nairaland
Two brothers serving us with info

Boost your ig account at affordable price
Check my signy
Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by baralatie(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2022
Reminds of nairaland
Re: Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is Temporarily On Hold. See Why by pacespot(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2022
Twitter is a powerful social media platform fond of suspending user accounts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Smartphones That Rocked 2013 / How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv / Glo! Glo! Call Me Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.