Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

" Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel (23082 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by zexy2030(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2022
They are cunning, they can say wrong things the right way. It's inherited from eve. Don't joke with a possessed woman. She is an object of doom for men who comes her way.

1 Like

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Nobody: 9:48am On May 14, 2022
VULCAN:
Your post makes you appear like a nitwit.

As much as I love Majid..

He has expressed his opinion, which he is entitled to.

Social scientists and educators know that what he said doesn't represent the reality.

How many women have won Nobel Prizes for the sciences?

That is a level playing field. Not like Nigerian political party convention.

If you shock the world of science with a brilliant discovery, you will be rewarded regardless of your gender.

Why you would feel that we should cry because an actor expressed his opinion. That's an indicator of your lack of intellectual capacity

what?? Seriously??
Just that small thing way I write, na e you con dey blast me like this.
Na wa ooo undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2022
Dorwadora:
Tears Tears

Tears

For dem Redpillers tonight

No goodnight sleep for una tonight

Let it flow

Flow flow

Una tears nah my joy grin grin grin

Congratulations!
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2022
Congratulations to all female humans that are pleased to hear this from Majid Michel!
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Starzo: 10:09am On May 14, 2022
JovialJune:

Sung undecided

which phone is 'sung'??.. Hope you're not referring to Samsung cuz that one was invented by a Korean man named Lee Byung-chul.

Almost everything you use to run your daily life was made by a man yet u claim smartness.

Your major intelligence/smartness is in manipulation and emotional blackmail when it comes to sex and matters of the heart.

2 Likes

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Nobody: 11:38am On May 14, 2022
You mean women are clever and more deceptive than men.

Of course some women can be more intelligent than some men. But in the grand scheme Women can never be as intelligent as men. NEVER!! That's bullshit. People that are easily swayed by emotions and mostly lack rationality because it doesn't favor them.

1 Like

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by iFESTAC680(m): 11:50am On May 14, 2022
Skyfornia:

You can't even MENtion me without MEN

You think for world my niccur
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by dontrulee: 11:56am On May 14, 2022
From your perspective and thinking you may be right, but I can counter your claims with the bible itself.
1. God says, his ways are not the ways of man neither are the thoughts of man like is own. In the realm of God, he created the best first. And maybe that's why in the story of creation, he said, everything he created was good.

2. When God wanted to make man, he said, let us. Meaning that he did it with other entities but when he created woman he didn't say let us, he did it alone. This tells you that creation of a more sophisticated product requires more hands, hence man is more sophisticated.

3. God created woman as a helpmeet for man. It doesn't mean that the woman is more intelligent or smarter. For example now, some bricklayers are currently building up my fence, doesn't mean that they're smarter than me or me smarter than them because they're helping me build my fence. Another example is an househelp, she is also an help but that make her smarter than your wife? Help goes both ways,

4. In conclusion, his logic is good but reality speaks opposite. In majority of cases, it's the woman that's dependent on the man. I choose reality over logic �

1 Like

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Jesse781227(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2022
Sigh, and you lot are supposed to be adults?
Seriously now, arguing about who's more intelligent between men and women, that's dumb, really, I mean, Marie Curie (of blessed memory) is obviously more intelligent than the men arguing here, trying to protect their bruised egos (you girls did good there LOLʘ‿ʘ), and Nikola Tesla (of blessed memory) is obviously more intelligent than all of you.
So if there's to be an argument on who's the smarter of both genders, trust me, y'all aren't close to the table 。◕‿◕。.

But hey, what do I know? I'm a 19 year-old kid who's currently sitting in the toilet, and playing music, so nobody hears him talking to himself
¯\_ʘ‿ʘ_/¯

1 Like

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by CollinsVal(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2022
U try
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by udemzeus(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2022
Excuzeme:

They are generally not Smart Enough to make Good Money, unlike Men, they are only Smart in Lying, Pretending,, Mischief and Cunning. grin grin

They will soon be asking that 35% of the Forbes list be "RESERVED" for Women, even if it means that it is Men who have to borrow them money to make the cut.
Anyone or Gender or Tribe who thrives on Quota System, cannot be considered SMART, by any stretch.

Look at our Almanjeri friends from the North
, undecided!

Lol, we will wait till then grin grin grin
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2022
Speak for urself nigga undecided
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Bobbiee: 11:20pm On May 14, 2022
Simp
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Equity15(m): 12:39am On May 15, 2022
kowalsky:

Lol. Chillax and kiss the truth. Women are many times more intelligent than men. They have photographic memories too.

Men only upend women cause they're more ambitious. Go to any top brass university and pick out the ten best students in any department, you'll have 7 women and three boys, granted one of the boy will most likely be the best.
baba this is pure fallacy
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Blaxie: 11:54pm On May 15, 2022
JovialJune:
Aggressive oceanic tears above and below coming with full force grin

This is a simple fact men refuse to accept, they are weak, that's why they are very emotional lots, money hungry lots;

* When their ego is bruised, they go to war fighting each other e.g Russia and the rest-----weak men lipsrsealed

* Na them carry religion for head like gala eg Boko Haram------baby brainwashed men sad

* They rather steal, kill and destroy than think with their head on how to make money(these applys to mostly Nigerian men) eg bandits, skull mining, Ipob, cannibalism, yahoo, corruption----inventless lots cry

*On nairaland they created a strawberry pill thread of more than 1000pages to wail about women-----massive cry babies right here cheesy

*99.99999% threads on nairaland, especially romance section, are created by guys to cry of heartbreaks and asking silly questions whether to break up or not (this one irritates me the most)------jobless lots, they need education on emotional intelligence angry

*99.99999% of men on nairaland are tribal bigots, COONS, women haters------weak baggages undecided

*Most of them cry babies here are closet gays, not our fault, we intimidate them grin

So yes mister Majid, we are stronger and intelligent than men who keep destroying the world on per second basis, and we are also wiser than men 100%

Watch them quote me to cry as usual tongue

FACT!!! grin

1 Like

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by saxby(f): 6:31am On May 17, 2022
Joe4real1988:
U think by sleeping around and concealing it makes women intelligent?
lol, don't be like that please grin
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by teebagy: 11:21am On May 17, 2022
Women are cunny and manipulative compared to intellgience. When a person manipulates anoda person for their benefits they are cunny . Women manipulate men but when a problem arise who will they call to solve it whether economic , political. Mathematical, and scientific problem. Its the man because that requires intellgience not manipulation.
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Victerica(m): 6:42am On May 18, 2022
I'm sorry to say this:

Women are more intelligent than men because they control men!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" / Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people / 'I Don't Want A Perfect Man, I Want An Honest Man' - Toyin Abraham Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.