Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

" Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel (23056 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Excuzeme: 9:25pm On May 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Regurgitated rubbish. You have the floor, male. Gender this, gender that. When will you make sense?

I'm not interested in your multicolored posts. Nobody actually reads all of it. Especially not with your faded keywords.

E Pain'am grin
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by JovialJune(f): 9:25pm On May 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Madam, you are wicked. LoL!

You forgot to add that some of them are in the closet.

Thanks for the reminder, I will modify cheesy

3 Likes

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Sniper101(m): 9:25pm On May 13, 2022
I dunno about you guys but his ideology and theology are quite laughable
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by baretalk: 9:27pm On May 13, 2022
Nonsense, women have poor judgement. See what they spend their money on grin
See how they worship Bobrisky grin
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by MistaCode(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2022
Majid Michel must be very high on kpekus juice while saying this trash...!!

Spits on his ignorance...!!
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by BRATISLAVA: 9:27pm On May 13, 2022
Excuzeme:

E Pain'am grin

Stale. Everyday the exact same words. You need to learn something new.

"Smart" is suddenly intelligence to these males. Spits.

1 Like

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 13, 2022
i believe so like my friends were always my cousins growing up some older some younger.

I find I like to teach kids early pictorially how to associate with animals or even people especially the sense of touch like carpet and bed to know the difference. I used to sleep on a mat growing up until I got a bed so me I can’t judge anyone but I am not a dumb woman I may appear dumb sha because na my style. Life is a ladder my people keep climbing no be by fraud o but by your creativity.

From day one I know I’m just waiting to see if you will own up to it. I no Dey use am Dey feel important sha wisdom is profitable. Leave your stamp in this world with love

The men who put us down are intimidated by the wisdom
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by harmony75: 9:29pm On May 13, 2022
It takes only a wise man to know this!
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by udemzeus(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2022
The Forbes list says it all, how many women do you find there??

4 Likes

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by MainFieldautos: 9:31pm On May 13, 2022
You be ode to have said that
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by MistaCode(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2022
JovialJune:
Aggressive oceanic tears above and below coming with full force grin

This is a simple fact men refuse to accept, they are weak, that's why they are very emotional lots, money hungry lots;

* When their ego is bruised, they go to war fighting each other e.g Russia and the rest-----weak men lipsrsealed

* Na them carry religion for head like gala eg Boko Haram------baby brainwashed men sad

* They rather steal, kill and destroy than think with their head on how to make money(these applys to mostly Nigerian men) eg bandits, skull mining, Ipob, cannibalism, yahoo, corruption----inventless lots cry

*On nairaland they created a strawberry pill thread of more than 1000pages to wail about women-----massive cry babies right here cheesy

*99.99999% threads on nairaland, especially romance section, are created by guys to cry of heartbreaks and asking silly questions whether to break up or not (this one irritates me the most)------jobless lots, they need education on emotional intelligence angry

*99.99999% of men on nairaland are tribal bigots, COONS, women haters------weak baggages undecided

*Most of them cry babies here are closet gays, not our fault, we intimidate them grin

So yes mister Majid, we are stronger and intelligent than men who keep destroying the world on per second basis, and we are also wiser than men 100%

Watch them quote me to cry as usual tongue
Mumu...!! See how y'all are busying asslicking one confused man just because he pronounced sense to y'all where there is no sense...!! Anyways, you all can masturbate over this thread if that will make you happy...

But in reality, we all know the truth...!!

2 Likes

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by JovialJune(f): 9:36pm On May 13, 2022
MistaCode:

Mumu...!! See how y'all are busying asslicking one confused man just because he pronounced sense to y'all where there is no sense...!! Anyways, you all can masturbate over this thread if that will make you happy...

But in reality, we all know the truth...!!

An aggressively pained weak man has spoken cheesy

2 Likes

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Benwallt(m): 9:38pm On May 13, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
see ur mouth like knowledgeable than a 1000 women.u can make or destroy them.if u fit make dem y u nor make good gals and destroy bad ones.as u dey there a 1000 women knowledgeable pass u.watin u even know.the knowledge were u get na hope u don use am achieve better tin.consuming gender mtcheeewundecidedundecidedundecided
I will report you to VictorUSA first.
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Conomoh: 9:38pm On May 13, 2022
Muhammed just disliked this post grin grin
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Beautygoddesss: 9:40pm On May 13, 2022
Benwallt:
I will report you to VictorUSA first.
why were u insulting me and my gender all women are nt d xame its nt fair generalizing us
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 13, 2022
In Ghana.
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by VULCAN(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2022
Your post makes you appear like a nitwit.

As much as I love Majid..

He has expressed his opinion, which he is entitled to.

Social scientists and educators know that what he said doesn't represent the reality.

How many women have won Nobel Prizes for the sciences?

That is a level playing field. Not like Nigerian political party convention.

If you shock the world of science with a brilliant discovery, you will be rewarded regardless of your gender.

Why you would feel that we should cry because an actor expressed his opinion. That's an indicator of your lack of intellectual capacity

Beebah2000:
Yes ooo cheesy

Redpillers face after reading this thread. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by MistaCode(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2022
JovialJune:

An aggressively pained weak man has spoken cheesy
Eya...A wannabe self acclaimed intelligent and strong women pronounced by a confused man whom is well known for serial simping in both Bollywood, Ghallywood and reality is happy...
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by rusher14: 9:54pm On May 13, 2022
We men are more intelligent than women.

1 Like

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by AyomideOG01: 10:00pm On May 13, 2022
qekng40:

They will start by calling him a Simp ... whatever that means cheesy

Mark Zuckerberg, bill gates, Albert Einstein, Elon musk, Edison/faraday are all women abi? Mention one reasonable invention by ur intelligent female gender if not Mary Kay and bone straight hair....mshewww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by AyomideOG01: 10:02pm On May 13, 2022
JovialJune:
Aggressive oceanic tears above and below coming with full force grin

This is a simple fact men refuse to accept, they are weak, that's why they are very emotional lots, money hungry lots;

* When their ego is bruised, they go to war fighting each other e.g Russia and the rest-----weak men lipsrsealed

* Na them carry religion for head like gala eg Boko Haram------baby brainwashed men sad

* They rather steal, kill and destroy than think with their head on how to make money(these applys to mostly Nigerian men) eg bandits, skull mining, Ipob, cannibalism, yahoo, corruption----inventless lots cry

*On nairaland they created a strawberry pill thread of more than 1000pages to wail about women-----massive cry babies right here cheesy

*99.99999% threads on nairaland, especially romance section, are created by guys to cry of heartbreaks and asking silly questions whether to break up or not (this one irritates me the most)------jobless lots, they need education on emotional intelligence angry

*99.99999% of men on nairaland are tribal bigots, COONS, women haters------weak baggages undecided

*Most of them cry babies here are closet gays, not our fault, we intimidate them grin

So yes mister Majid, we are stronger and intelligent than men who keep destroying the world on per second basis, and we are also wiser than men 100%

Watch them quote me to cry as usual tongue

Mark Zuckerberg, bill gates, Albert Einstein, Elon musk, Edison/faraday are all women abi? Mention one reasonable invention by ur intelligent female gender if not Mary Kay and bone straight hair....mshewww

1 Like

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by CalmElder(m): 10:25pm On May 13, 2022
Looking at it from every angle, we MEN are the custodians of civilization.

It's always an exception for a woman to be outstanding in any field.

I'm not a redpilller but make we dey talk true sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Bbbw: 10:27pm On May 13, 2022
Ok simp
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Corporate2020: 10:27pm On May 13, 2022
I don't listen to idiots especially Ghanaian nincompoops
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Bamzyriches451: 10:31pm On May 13, 2022
Damn!
Women are more intelligent that you not all men
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by VirileNelly2420: 10:41pm On May 13, 2022
qekng40:
I concur cool

Lalasticlala
If sadists take laws into dia hands now una go begin say Justice for Majid.

Dis him talk serious pass Deborah own o. cry
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by donhils: 10:52pm On May 13, 2022
In this one's mind now he thought he made a lot of sense. It's a pity!
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Emekuss(m): 10:56pm On May 13, 2022
Somebody should check if this guy is actually ok.
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by dhoncesar(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2022
qekng40:
'Women are more intelligent and stronger than we men' - Majid Michel

Source : https://www.pulse.com.gh/entertainment/celebrities/women-are-more-intelligent-and-stronger-than-we-men-majid-michel/kv1gvm0

That's untrue. They can be wise. But for someone wiser n not dullard. In this world of mine. U shld b wiser. Men shld b wiser. Dey have tricks. But u shld b awake. .it is what it is ..
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by toujurs: 11:06pm On May 13, 2022
Hornome:
Omo this is so true I agree with you.
if you look at it. it these Instagram women that spoils the few, rare and good women out there. So because they rely on a man that why you refer them as " not smart" undecided abi isn't that what the society and God want them to do.if they later train in school and they refuse to marry grin grin I can already imagine the names you will call them bro.
So what I'm trying say is that SOME women are not smart yes! so are SOME men
And a quick question bro. If you get super rich won't you want to leave your darling school or church girl for a classy babe all in the name of class difference. So why won't they wish for a rich husbands As you dey think am nah so women too dey think.
Wisdom is not a gender something.

Ese undecided

quote author=toujurs post=112793899]Who br this idiot, this one no get sense at all. A woman that rely on a man to provide for her, is what you call smart, You are a mumu man.

After being trained in school, they still come out to wish for a rich husband, Are u kidding me , Calling them smart. Guy chill o. Imagine ladies never had a kitten, Omo na suffer o. Bitter suffering.

Go to instagram and see how these women sexualize themselves, after they would come out to scream how men only see them as a sex object.
i would never leave, my lady for any thing classy, but i can f**k a classy girl, and it ends with sex, i can never love a gold digger, never Bro. But i can have a sexual business with one, just to satisfy the feeling of f**king one. My lady will always be my lady, till death.
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by OmegaAutos: 11:09pm On May 13, 2022
I agree, women are more intelligent than SIMP-le men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event / Photos From Toyin Afolayan's 57th Birthday Party / Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.