Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,826 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission (41349 Views)

Killers Of Owo Church Worshippers Must Face Justice – Tinubu Campaign Group / Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma / Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by pelumi25: 3:17am On May 14, 2022
The most painful thing be say
You steal or kill na suspect them go classify them to be

The victim remains the victim

Kii Ori wa ma gba ibo de

May God have mercy on this nation (Nigeria)
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by zionmade(m): 3:29am On May 14, 2022
royalmu:
Please move if you can. You won't regret it.
I might not be able to move, but my kids will sure nit be citizens of this Country
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Wailerint: 3:33am On May 14, 2022
Jashub:
The UK should just stop this nonsense of hypocrisy.
All the time they keep making comments that talk about condemning without imposing the necessary sanctions against Nigeria. undecided
Whom do you think will bare the consequences of the sanctions?
If you think it’s Buhary, you’re dreaming.
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Empiree: 3:52am On May 14, 2022
This, remember killing of Muslim earlier this year by CAN thug was swept under the carpet?. I didn't see any of you guys screamed for justice for poor dude

habsydiamond:
Since is from their side the whole issue will be buried within a week.. If it was a southerner now only God knows what the government would have done to the person.
Jashub:
All the time they keep making comments that talk about condemning without imposing the necessary sanctions against Nigeria. undecided
alsudan:
Buhari and the caliphate can’t sweep this one under the carpet.

Shey Nigerian police likes to parade suspects, what are they waiting for?

Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by LastProphet: 4:32am On May 14, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The case will die naturally after public interest would have wane and the culprits sent out to schools in Sudan on government scholarship to continue with their education. That is why nobody has been paraded since the purported arrest.

Exactly what will happen
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by seunayantokun(m): 4:42am On May 14, 2022
You back them up to have their wills but are always condemning their ways. Inhumanity of human rights activism. Practically support true democracy in the country and see how they change...not keep them undeveloped policy for which blood flows in the land every second.
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by okuta007: 4:49am On May 14, 2022
Jashub:

The same UK that ensured the Nigerian state successfully murdered Igbos in the civil war to keep this contraption called Nigeria together, abi? angry
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Elix88(m): 4:59am On May 14, 2022
Bro I support your comment the country is bleeding everyday. And nothing and no effort we the masses can do to stop that and it's so shameful.
quote author=Jashub post=112792493] The UK should just stop this nonsense of hypocrisy.
All the time they keep making comments that talk about condemning without imposing the necessary sanctions against Nigeria. undecided[/quote]
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Daggash98: 5:12am On May 14, 2022
Pretence.
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Alsenora: 5:17am On May 14, 2022
They know what to do to get the criminals. Aren't they students of the school with records and of course with verifiable phone contacts on same watsapp group chat with the murdered lady. If majority of the criminals aren't arrested it will be because they are backed and supported by....
Maxymilliano:
The case will die naturally after public interest would have wane and the culprits sent out to schools in Sudan on government scholarship to continue with their education. That is why nobody has been paraded since the purported arrest.
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by ensamy(m): 5:22am On May 14, 2022
Justice from where, when a terrorist in a U.S terrorist watch list is a minister of the government and allowed to handle sensitive information grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Diligence: 5:38am On May 14, 2022
Deborah Samuel might just be the last straw... So brutes cld just sit idly somewhere concoct an allegation and just like dat u mobilise to beat, kill and burn a human being and even film it and u think u deserve to live!?!?
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by favour32(m): 6:08am On May 14, 2022
Wetin police dey wait to parade those suspects wey kill the girl?
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by iznaws(m): 6:09am On May 14, 2022
rejoice4eva:
So said Atiku too
He quickly changed his mind smiley
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Nobody: 6:09am On May 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
The Nigerian Police won't hunt for these guys, when E reach the lady wey sex Dog, dem hunt her like Bush meat.

Or to stop person for street because you dress well. Come quickly tag you yahoo boy because them see you carry lappy. See crime now, all of them are stupidly quiet.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Nobody: 6:14am On May 14, 2022
rusher14:

Seems you are in favour of murder if carried out by Ipob.

You are a complete moron__
You will kill for a god , on what grounds? For airing here views and saying "take your religion away to some place else, the group is for academics" that is what and why your idiotic brothers killed a human being.
IPOB you speak of kills in self defence as they want their own country and Nigeria isn't making it simple for them, and you come here to talk nonsense from your pit toilet. Are you not even ashamed of your stupid self? Did you even go to school?

You justify nonsense to prove a point, what has killing Deborah, has in unison with IPOB?
Mugu
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Nobody: 6:16am On May 14, 2022
olas24u:

Does boys that committed the act, will now kneel down and face mecca and praying after the act, what do you call that?

Their 72 Virgins son sure na. Religion of whoredom
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by rusher14: 6:16am On May 14, 2022
gimakon:

You are a complete moron__
You will kill for a god , on what grounds? For airing here views and saying "take your religion away to some place else, the group is for academics" that is what and why your idiotic brothers killed a human being.
IPOB you speak of kills in self defence as they want their own country and Nigeria isn't making it simple for them, and you come here to talk nonsense from your pit toilet. Are you not even ashamed of your stupid self? Did you even go to school?

You justify nonsense to prove a point, what has killing Deborah, has in unison with IPOB?
Mugu

And the killing of the about-to-wed couple was in self defence?

What of the killing of Dr. Akunyili was that also in self defence?

Watch how he would resort to insults which is the trademark of the unintelligent.
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Nobody: 6:20am On May 14, 2022
rusher14:

And the killing of the about-to-wed couple was in self defence?

What of the killing of Dr. Akunyili was that also in self defence?

Watch how he would resort to insults which is the trademark of the unintelligent.

Akunyilis (Dr.) I believe wasn't carried out by IPOB so put that in your pocket.
The soldiers and his wife, UGM, Nigeria has their leader captive, their leader wants his republic, the only way they can make the government listen to them is to set an example. I don't support it, but you just have to open your eyes to understanding.

Intelligent person. We don see you.
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Nobody: 6:23am On May 14, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Nigeria constitution and sharia constitution which is supreme

Sometimes I wonder what give some Moslem fanatics the impetus to act as they like..

They see Nigeria as Islamic, illiteracy didn't make them understand that Nigeria isn't a one religion country
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by rusher14: 6:25am On May 14, 2022
gimakon:

Akunyilis (Dr.) I believe wasn't carried out by IPOB so put that in your pocket.
The soldiers and his wife, UGM, Nigeria has their leader captive, their leader wants his republic, the only way they can make the government listen to them is to set an example. I don't support it, but you just have to open your eyes to understanding.

Intelligent person. We don see you.

That settles it.

At least the world can see how Ipob operates.

Thanks for making my case.
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Nobody: 6:30am On May 14, 2022
TruthinAction:

They even deny the fact that Christians are being persecuted in Nigeria. So, Nigeria was recently removed from watch list.

The video speaks otherwise, I wish nations will join forces with biafra and oduduwa republic, make we split. Someone like me become president, to God, nothing like mosque for my country , all the Muslims will overnight loose their citizenship. Make them go apply for visa

Visa go come be 5 days visa, business only, as them no day go school, nothing like citizenship or residence . Buy what you want and go. And immigration police go day waka for road, catch any aboki like this way wan do illegal immigration, e go sleep for prison with better manhandling, He go pay for he number of days he stay for prison and he deportation flight back to he shitnation. Visa fee go come be $15,000 for five days visa. And e go undergo serious scrutiny before them give am that 5 days visa. Make I see how life go be for them. Animals.
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Nobody: 6:31am On May 14, 2022
olas24u:

You better retrace your steps and go back to your forefathers religion. Islam and Christianity are from the same source.

Surah 5:51 speaks otherwise. They are not the same Biko. Don't talk what you don't know.
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Nobody: 6:33am On May 14, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

That matter don tire me asweardown undecided
I go like ask some questions for their Muslim thread but which one be se make person dey swear mumu oath angry angry

Christians day bash them na, how would you feel?
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by iznaws(m): 6:35am On May 14, 2022
cry
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Nobody: 6:35am On May 14, 2022
rusher14:

That settles it.

At least the world can see how Ipob operates.

Thanks for making my case.

Ode. So the one those soldiers has been killing young boys and commuting genocide is valid? You go school at all? Why am I even talking to someone who has shit_ for brains.
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by zoedew: 6:37am On May 14, 2022
In the same manner the killers of Gideon Akarika in Kano faced judgment. Truth is, Islam takes no prisoners. It is an either or proposition. It knows no third option!
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by royalmu: 6:43am On May 14, 2022
zionmade:

I might not be able to move, but my kids will sure nit be citizens of this Country
Good decision.
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by AntiBMC(m): 6:54am On May 14, 2022
Reflect7:

SHUT UP. WHY DO YOU NEED 'LEFELENDUM' TO GET YOUR 11 MILLION IGBOS LIVING IN THE NORTH TO RETURN HOME TO YOUR ELDORADO DOT?

PLUS YOUR 15 MILLION IGBOS RESIDING IN THE REST OF NIGERIA FROM SW TO MW?

ASSWIPE.

IF YOU HATE NIGERIA, GET OUT. YOU DON'T NEED ANY BRITISH WOMAN OR ANY STUPID 'LEFELENDUM' TO HELP YOU.

VOTE WITH YOUR FEET!

May thvnder strike u and ur imbecillic fada...you ds almajiri baby factory product. You think if we get a referendum, we won't abandon those properties for you pple? We did it b4, we can do it again. All of you landless, parasitic leeches from futa jalon keep using that as a yardstick. It's like you people are so brain d£ad. Carcasses, you can't think for urselves, keep letting ur elites think for u.

Igbos are not you unitybeggars that can't survive without clinging to another tribe like bloodsuckers. That's why you are so pained...and the idea of Biafra irks you all so much. I got an advice for you...jump into a lagoon and do d needful if you can't stand it, magg0ts

Done reading/replying BS from something that literally eats BS. Geddifok swin£

Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by walozanga(m): 7:23am On May 14, 2022
The act was barbaric and stupid bt that woman should shut d f up Britain is part of 9ja problem
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by olas24u(f): 7:36am On May 14, 2022
gimakon:

Surah 5:51 speaks otherwise. They are not the same Biko. Don't talk what you don't know.
The both originated from Judaism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai / EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.