Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,958 members, 7,956,605 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission (41348 Views)

Killers Of Owo Church Worshippers Must Face Justice – Tinubu Campaign Group / Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma / Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Zaheeddudu: 8:02am On May 14, 2022
zionmade:
Another rubbish
How can those who know the killing is fundamental to their religion ensure justice. The Governor's aide, imam of the national mosque in Abuja are all in support of the killings, all Muslims are in support. Maybe they should go and drag lugard up to come and ensure justice

I wonder what I am doing In a country of barbarians
oga stop saying all muslim support that evil deed
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Kubernetes: 8:07am On May 14, 2022
The girl ought to have been reported to the law.
The killing was done wrongly.
But again,100 of innocent people(Muslims and Christians) have always been killed in the last 8 months in sokoto by bandits.The UK gvt didn't say anything about it untill now?
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by zionmade(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2022
Zaheeddudu:
oga stop saying all muslim support that evil deed
I have the most educated ones as colleagues here. They all support the action though they won't come out and voice it. I wonder what the hopes of the almajiris on the street are. That religion is very barbaric. Wicked souls
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by zaddyboy(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2022
i hope she get justice
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by alatikori: 8:27am On May 14, 2022
I hope there will be clarity on whom to believe

Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Lonewolf2010(f): 8:55am On May 14, 2022
You can't tell me that Nigeria will continue as one. Never!
A nation where the leaders can't condemn such a heinous act because it's their religion can never prosper..
Nigeria cannot thrive when religion is placed above human life..
These evil was perpetrated by students (a supposed exposed people)
Then what's the hope for tomorrow for Nigeria if educated people can live this backward?
Nigeria should divide if our so called leaders cannot condemn this evil.
Even our leaders Who are Muslims secretly support this action..
If not why have they not spoken up
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by orisa37: 9:09am On May 14, 2022
COOOOORECT.
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Nobody: 9:37am On May 14, 2022
SAW(shit and piss be upon him)

Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Ofadaman(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2022
British has no good intentions for Nigeria, same bastards that amalgamated us those animals, same crooks that took us as slaves and stole our resources
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by choicebrnd(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2022
Stupid and idiot Muhammad...Who give am prophet...so killing dey legal for una unholy book.. rubbish religion
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by Benrosaria(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2022
Lololol since when did religious senseless killing, bother a white man?

You brought the god and now you want to intervene and pass a judgement..

A white man should stop doing this to a black I swear
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by CharleyBright(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2022
NwaNimo1:
They don't deserve Justice.....The animals deserve jungle justice!

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/0-h2R8.gif[/img]

You are trying desperately to be funny.
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by blackboy(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2022
Britisher, thank you but the Nigeria in the past i could have had hope something or a kind of justice but Nigeria of TODAY!! hmm justice for Deborah Samuel is like ...
The actions was taken or led by those in her chat group. What stopped DSS or IRT or NPF to make sevral arrest of not only those who took part but the instigators.
2. The school just shut down but no mention of setting up commitee to prevent future occurence and fish out all the culprits and have them expelled.
3. Remember Leah? FG paid for their release but she was left in the hands of the terrorist cause she refused to denouce Christianity and embrace Islam.
4. Should have a similar action taken place in the south and vice versa we would have had numerous arrests and transferring them to Abuja.
5. We blame the constitution but no it is the juatice system. In Abuja FCT a woman was beheaded for preaching around Kubwa some years back VP went to great her but till date no one has been arrested not even an innocent person. For south aomething like this happens security operatives will arrest mant both innocent and guilty till they find culprits.
6. Deborah family should be compensated by the school and the State government
7. Any corper posted to Sokoto must be allowed to redeploy .
8. If FG dont act cant judges and lawyers make the police or DSS to the needful
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:02pm On May 14, 2022
THEY MUST DIE TOO,DIE MOST PAINFUL DEATH SENTENCE FORTHWITH.WILD ANIMALS angry
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by LifestyleTonite: 1:18pm On May 14, 2022
Too bad, so sad
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by 2016easy2017: 2:36pm On May 14, 2022
Iove this.
Else the matter would die. Trust useless Nigerian justice system.
I wish the US coils sanction Nigeria and force the justice system to act and legally and publicly prosecute the case so as to act as deterrent to others. Or even extradite him
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by prophetfire: 4:23pm On May 14, 2022
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/killers-of-sokoto-female-student-must-face-justice-says-british-high-commissioner/amp
. HYPOCRITES from Britain.
After condemning them openly, you go and support them secretely because you use them dumb northerners to milk Nigeria. Crooks from Britain.
Re: Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission by zudiq: 8:31pm On May 14, 2022
hmmm, NIGERIA! the blood shed is too much! We are all from the same father. Y is our mindset like this? How long shal we continue this way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo / EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery / Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.