Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Household Items For Quick Sale - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Household Items For Quick Sale (1720 Views)

Relocation Sales (household Items For Sale). / Kitchen Utensils and household items. / Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Household Items For Quick Sale by dearygally: 2:33pm On May 13, 2022
Thermocool double door refrigerator...65k
4 seater dinning set...60k
6 by 6 bed frame without mattress...50k
Executive swivel chair...20k
Location ketu

Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by Officialetila(m): 2:37pm On May 13, 2022
How much is the bed?
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by waleco2008: 5:02am On May 15, 2022
Madam mercy what are we going to do about the bad inverter you sold to me you refuse to pick call you block me is unfair,

1 Like

Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by waleco2008: 5:05am On May 15, 2022
Msm ns

Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by waleco2008: 5:08am On May 15, 2022
Pls try to maintain your name you have been on the platform for years you block me after selling this bad inverter for us

1 Like

Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by sunnymighty(m): 5:45am On May 16, 2022
waleco2008:
Pls try to maintain your name you have been on the platform for years you block me after selling this bad inverter for us

Did you buy it on this thread or clearance thread?
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by Drwebber: 3:20pm On May 16, 2022
Air conditioner (wall split indoor unit)
Brand : Scanfrost
1.5 Horse Power
Led night light/indicator
#75k (slightly negotiable)
Bought new
Neatly used and (maintained)

1 Like

Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by Toma2: 4:12pm On May 16, 2022
waleco2008:
Dearygally. Please resolve this
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by dearygally: 5:02pm On May 16, 2022
Toma2:

Dearygally. Please resolve this
Good day sir/ma'am,
I have nothing to resolve sincerely...I am just not one to always write lengthy epistles..let him wallow
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by Toma2: 7:41pm On May 16, 2022
dearygally:

Good day sir/ma'am,
I have nothing to resolve sincerely...I am just not one to always write lengthy epistles..let him wallow
Please write... let's hear your side of the story.
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by sunnymighty(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2022
Toma2:

Exactly!
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by Acrobatics01: 11:16pm On May 16, 2022
Toma2:

No need, no need.

dearygally doesn't own any of the property she sells here, she only helps people to sell them. So if any of the item you bought is faulty what do you want her to do? To give yo another? or to refund you?
Sorry man, that the cons of buying a used equipment. The other tims you've bought nice ones, did you give her any accolades?
Just move on bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by dearygally: 11:55pm On May 16, 2022
Toma2:

A client wanted to relocate and asked me to come sell off their properties, I went for inspection and everything was working well, I sold everything in that house including the inverter, mr wale said he wants his brother to buy tye inverter and I said no problem, the buyer(his brother)came for inspection infact it was in use as at when he came for inspection, he inspected the inverter snapped and made videos and said he would get back to me.. Next was price Mr wale added 10k to the original amount of the inverter but that was not my business since its his brother, me I just played along...
Next after pick up(at this time my clients had travelled out) the buyer called and said he the battery doesn't last as much and the fan inside is broken, Immediately I got through to my clients via WhatsApp and related the complains and he sent me the number of his technician, asking that I take him to the buyers place to go and verify the issue as it wasn't like that when they were using it...
Next morning I open my WhatsApp and got lambasted by my client because he saw the same inverter I was claiming had issues on sale for double the amount he sold it to buyer...he sent me a screenshot and called me a typical Nigerian trying to scam them...I spents days
explaining that it wasn't me that posted it and all..that led to the cancellation of everything.. from the buyer it was 125 minus wale's added 10k and my finder's fee of 10k

Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by dearygally: 12:01am On May 17, 2022
I never blocked Mr wale...I only removed him from my WhatsApp group when he wanted to start drama..I didn't want to share the story incase his brother was on this platform..But then
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by Maryam1234(f): 12:03am On May 17, 2022
Nawa o, thanks for clearing your name ma'am.Naija Pipu!!! embarassed
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by Toma2: 2:07am On May 17, 2022
Acrobatics01:

No need, no need.

dearygally doesn't own any of the property she sells here, she only helps people to sell them. So if any of the item you bought is faulty what do you want her to do? To give yo another? or to refund you?
Sorry man, that the cons of buying a used equipment. The other tims you've bought nice ones, did you give her any accolades?
Just move on bro
I nor understand, shey na free?
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by Toma2: 2:11am On May 17, 2022
thanks for the feedback.. Mr wale, wetin day sup?
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by Kewtt: 6:25am On May 17, 2022
dearygally:
I never blocked Mr wale...I only removed him from my WhatsApp group when .he wanted to start drama..I didn't want to share the story incase his brother was on this platform..But then
Although you be one kain but I support you here
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by sunnymighty(m): 7:38am On May 17, 2022
Toma2:
thanks for the feedback.. Mr wale, wetin day sup?

Mr.Wale let's hear your own side of the story sir.
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by dearygally: 10:38pm On May 17, 2022
I have these for sale..
Bedframe...65k
Tv console...30k

Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by DarlingtonC: 4:44am On May 18, 2022
dearygally:
I have these for sale..
Bedframe...65k
Tv console...30k
location?
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by DarlingtonC: 4:45am On May 18, 2022
waleco2008:
The lady replied you
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by dearygally: 6:18am On May 18, 2022
DarlingtonC:
location?
Lekki
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by dearygally: 2:16pm On May 18, 2022
Elepaq 3kva...75k

Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by waleco2008: 5:05pm On May 18, 2022
Na waooooo mercy funny you ok don't worry
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by waleco2008: 5:09pm On May 18, 2022
Don't worry mercy oooooooooo funny you am telling you
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by waleco2008: 5:13pm On May 18, 2022
Don't worry someone someday will remember this post and said i mention it
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by waleco2008: 6:23pm On May 18, 2022
Madam mercy am surprised what am getting from you, you hold the a bad inveter to a close friend instead of you to pick your call, next thing you block the person, and come here to tell people he added 10k for the person, you post inveter here for sale I saw it and call you, she said inverter has a new battery and can last for 9hrs , yes they are using the inverter when he came but he never spent more than 10 min there , inverter was paid for only to get homework done in time and and discover the battery only last for 30min and the inverter fan is bad we call her she promise to send someone to check it and she never did I try calling her on what to do she refuse to pick her call and what I even wanted to tell her is what do we do about the fixing and battery, after effort to get her prove abortive I start telling people I want to sell it back maybe people start marking it on line but any body that come I will tell them the inverter is bad I will open up for them is not about money but my name and integrity what I brought 130k from her people are pricing it 40k and 60k, I will never sell a bad product for people, I will tell you whateve is the problem if you like buy if not leave it whatever anybody plant he or she will reap it good or bad have been on this platform since 2006 people have once told me to leave it but am shock with mercy approach to issue serious,
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by Acrobatics01: 6:27pm On May 18, 2022
dearygally:
Elepaq 3kva...75k

Please do you know how long it has been in use or is the receipt available?

1 Like

Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by dearygally: 7:01pm On May 18, 2022
waleco2008:
Madam mercy am surprised what am getting from you, you hold the a bad inveter to a close friend instead of you to pick your call, next thing you block the person, and come here to tell people he added 10k for the person, you post inveter here for sale I saw it and call you, she said inverter has a new battery and can last for 9hrs , yes they are using the inverter when he came but he never spent more than 10 min there , inverter was paid for only to get homework done in time and and discover the battery only last for 30min and the inverter fan is bad we call her she promise to send someone to check it and she never did I try calling her on what to do she refuse to pick her call and what I even wanted to tell her is what do we do about the fixing and battery, after effort to get her prove abortive I start telling people I want to sell it back maybe people start marking it on line but any body that come I will tell them the inverter is bad I will open up for them is not about money but my name and integrity what I brought 130k from her people are pricing it 40k and 60k, I will never sell a bad product for people, I will tell you whateve is the problem if you like buy if not leave it whatever anybody plant he or she will reap it good or bad have been on this platform since 2006 people have once told me to leave it but am shock with mercy approach to issue serious,
So btw 14th and 19th is a very long time?...125, u added the 5k that made it 130k
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by waleco2008: 5:23am On May 26, 2022
The question is what are u doing about the bad inverter you sold to me period
Re: Household Items For Quick Sale by Ernesthugo(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2022
IS IT AVAILABLE BE LIKE YOUR 10K MAKE AM 75K
dearygally:
Elepaq 3kva...75k

(1) (2) (Reply)

please help me with this difficult situation. / Advice: What Will You Do In This Kind Of Circumstance? / A Man Tries To Kill Himself Over Eye Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.