Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC (1427 Views)

Electronic Transmission Of Results Are Mere Guidelines / I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu / Kidnappings, Abductions And Terrorism Are Hallmarks Of Bloodthirsty Wahhabism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by iwaeda: 2:49pm On May 13, 2022
This was circulated in a statement released on Friday, May 13, 2022. Through the statement, the MURIC leader regarded the murder as horrible and without legal justification.

The Director of The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC), Professor Ishaq Akintola has criticised the killing of a student, Deborah Samuel, over alleged blasphemy in Sokoto on Thursday.
This was circulated in a statement released on Friday, May 13, 2022. Through the statement, the MURIC leader regarded the murder as horrible and without legal justification.

The statement reads: "A female student of the Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto, Deborah Samuel, was on Thursday killed for allegedly blaspheming against the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). The blaspheme statement was reportedly posted on a WhatsApp group.
“She was asked to withdraw the statement but she allegedly refused to do so. The school’s security unit and police were overwhelmed by the crowd when they tried to rescue her.
“MURIC strongly condemns this killing and all others that have been happening in Nigeria in recent times. Those aggrieved by the student’s post should have reported her to the security agencies or the Shariah police, the hisbah. Mob killing is archaic and bohemian. It belongs to the Stone Age. Nobody has the right to take the law into his hands.
“The Glorious Qur’an compares the killing of a single person to the killing of the whole of humanity just as it compares the saving of life to the rescue of all homo sapiens (Qur’an 5:32) In like manner, Prophet Muhammad (SAW) himself condemned all acts of violence and advocated peaceful conduct at all times.

“But this incident should not be condemned in isolation. The recent trend whereby Nigerians now freely shed their brothers' blood should be condemned by all patriots. In this regard, we also strongly denounce the killing of several Northern Muslims in the South East in the past few months.
“We frown on the recent burning last week of a truck fully loaded with cows in the South East as well as the killing of many Muslims of South-East origin by their Igbo brothers in the same South East. We note with keen interest that Muslims in the North did not retaliate when these killings were taking place.
“MURIC calls on the Sokoto Police Command to do everything within its power to get to the bottom of yesterday's killing of the female student over alleged blasphemy. We appeal to members of the public to remain calm and law-abiding. Nigerians should allow the police to carry out their investigations on the case. The Sokoto Police Command has started well as it already has two suspects in detention for the killing.
“Meanwhile we remind Nigerians to always exercise restraint on matters of religion. Free speech is no longer free if it amounts to religious provocation. Even the European Court has ruled that the utterance of derisive statements against the prophet of any religion is a crime.
“We affirm clearly, categorically and unequivocally that there is a symbiotic relationship between provocation, violence and extremism. While MURIC will not condone extremism and violence, the anatomy of terrorism is becoming clearer day by day. We must all ponder over the causal-effect theory. Violence and terrorism are mere symptoms. The real disease is a provocation. Violence and terrorism are mere smoke. Provocation is the fire and we all know that there is no smoke without fire.

“We, therefore, appeal to Nigerians to desist from insulting, deriding or abusing the prophets of other religions. Muslims should continue to respect Jesus (peace be upon him) whom the Christians hold very dear. In the same vein, Christians should avoid casting aspersion on the person of Prophet Muhammad (SAW). We have experienced enough religious crises in the land," the statement added.
MURIC is an Islamic human rights organisation.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/13/don%E2%80%99t-insult-prophets-other-religions-violence-terrorism-are-mere-symptoms-provocation
Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:59pm On May 13, 2022
Blasphemy laws are inhumane...It’s everybody’s right and choice what they want to do with their lives..follow certain religion or not..accept or reject an idea or become an athiest..

The State shouldn’t have a say in that matter. Blasphemy laws go basically against the tenets of Freedom of Expression..Choice and Religion...Blasphemy law has been used mostly by people for their personal gains and agenda because it’s easy to mobilize people on the name of religion to kill/harm/bash someone..

Politics should be separated from religion.. no state or political party should be based on religious ideologies...No..people should not be punished for Blasphemy..
Atheist are been insulted for their lack of belief in any imaginary creature yet they never resort to violence..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by denko(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2022
Many muslims gave their brain to mohammed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by helinues: 3:02pm On May 13, 2022
Please can't this same prophet fight his fight without people fighting for him?

Why should people be killing others just because their prophet is abused? Me I thought the prophet supposed to be powerful enough respond to the abuse and punish the abuser.

Anyways, religion na scam sha
Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by Iykopee(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2022
Terrorism is Islam, Islam is terrorism. Every Muslim is a potential terrorist

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by Sylraph1: 3:04pm On May 13, 2022
Miserable Death to all backward animalistic Muslims fanatics and their supporters.

Till now seun has failed to explain why one must admit of being a Muslim b4 commenting on a Muslim thread while the Case is totally different in a Christian thread.

SEUN WHY??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by yerokunphilips: 3:05pm On May 13, 2022
Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by Truthisunique2: 3:08pm On May 13, 2022
If something do Muslims you would see the political correct CAN trying to appease Muslims

I hope una dey hear word now, Muslims are terrorists inclined even the fake Muslims

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by Truthisunique2: 3:10pm On May 13, 2022
Iykopee:
Active or potential

Muric just need like a few years, I heard this man even works in lasu as lecturer yet the Yoruba Muslim god of Lagos pretends he isn't doing fake Muslim bidding

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by rejoice4eva(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2022
Atiku equally condemned the evil and many more before it.

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by Corporate2020: 3:12pm On May 13, 2022
MURIC idiot is on the beat again.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by Iliveforever(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2022
You’ll never see Mannabbqgrill vulturebbqgrill condemning this, let it be what will massage the ego’s of his pay masters or ipob he’ll be everywhere masturbating.

That guy is shameless from birth.
Justice must prevail!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by Angelparadise: 3:13pm On May 13, 2022
Potential terrorists

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by Corporate2020: 3:13pm On May 13, 2022
Iykopee:

I am a Muslim, so what are you going to do about it? You will just cry and weep, that's all.
Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by AntiBMC(m): 3:14pm On May 13, 2022
Says a bott0m-feeder who insulted Jesus almost a year ago, by comparing Buhari to him.
What that innocent girl said is not even close to what he said about Jesus...yet he is still breathing.

Never trust a h£adslammer whose face is like the anal sphincter of a chimpanzee. In his struggle to please the northern Muslims, Ishaq forgets to think. Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by House34: 3:15pm On May 13, 2022
Corporate2020:

I am a Muslim, so what are you going to do about it? You will just cry and weep, that's all.

Mohammad at 53 years old married a 6-year-old girl Aisha and had sex with her at age nine!

Your shitty mohammed is A pedophile ,can you explain??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by incandescentena: 3:15pm On May 13, 2022
Corporate2020:

You are a bias Muslim

1 Like

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by Pierocash(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2022
Muric trying to go subtle by referring to northerners that were killed in the south. He is indirectly saying that since northerners had been killed in the South and nothing happened,this one too should be swept under the carpet ,after all, it is 50/50.

May I remind Mumuric that the few killings in the south is no way connected to religion.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by Iliveforever(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2022
Corporate2020:

You’re a terrorist but you don’t know until it’s ur turn to perform such useless acts like ur useless nonsense brothers, you’ll be aware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by Miracle2022: 3:19pm On May 13, 2022
Muhammad is a basterd terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 13, 2022
Sylraph1:
Miserable Death to all backward animalistic Muslims fanatics and their supporters.

Till now seun has failed to explain why one must admit of being a Muslim b4 commenting on a Muslim thread while the Case is totally different in a Christian thread.

SEUN WHY??

Some body said that they are all potential terrorists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by Corporate2020: 3:20pm On May 13, 2022
IF idiotic Muslims continue to kill fellow humans like chickens, then Allah, Prophet Muhammed (SAW), Islam and everything related to them will be insulted over and over.

Even the people that worship Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara, whom will all call evil people and Satan worshippers, yet they don't go about killing people like this religious goats.

I am a Yoruba boy.
I am a Muslim.

I was born a Yoruba boy, then I practice Islam. So I am a human of Yoruba race before being a Muslim.

If anybody abuses Prophet Muhammed (SAW) and the Prophet is not happy with it, let the Prophet come and fight himself, afterall Sango trikes people that abuses him, even Ogun kills those that insult him, so the Prophet too should be able to fight those that insult him if he is angry with them. If the Prophet isn't fighting those that are abusing him himself, it is either he doesn't care about the idiots abusing him, or he is powerless and cannot fight. Either way it is, I cannot fight for who cannot fight for himself.

I am not Stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by ENGINEERG(m): 3:22pm On May 13, 2022
Must Muslim are happy for these news.
That is why a lot of them can't condemn it as such

1 Like

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by ljoh: 3:23pm On May 13, 2022
Angelparadise:
Potential terrorists

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by jjxxx: 3:24pm On May 13, 2022
Corporate2020:

Hell awaits u and ur Mohammed the murderer.
Why will I be surprised wen ur stupid Mohammed is a rapist, a murderer and a beast. Come and find me and burn me alive. Zombie Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by Corporate2020: 3:24pm On May 13, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Must Muslim are happy for these news.
That is why a lot of them can't condemn it as such

Like your neighbor abi? Or like the different girls wearing hijab that you sleep with in uncompleted buildings.
Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by Corporate2020: 3:25pm On May 13, 2022
jjxxx:

Hell awaits u and ur Mohammed the murderer.
Why will I be surprised wen ur stupid Mohammed is a rapist, a murderer and a beast. Come and find me and burn me alive. Zombie Muslims.

That's your problem. That's your headache. When were you employed as the gateman of Heaven. Are you any different from the goats that kill for their god?
Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by Corporate2020: 3:26pm On May 13, 2022
Nimida:
Click on the link to watch how the sokoto college student was burnt

https://rojgarbureau.com/RmJtLz9pPTk0ODM3JjBycTNp

Is this now good news that should be spread?
Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by udele1: 3:27pm On May 13, 2022
I knew they wouls defend. Christains get your PVC.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by Corporate2020: 3:31pm On May 13, 2022
udele1:
I knew they wouls defend. Christains get your PVC.

Religion and PVC have no relationship.

Your VP Judas Osinbajo is a Christian, he has remained dumb and deaf on this latest killing and previous killings.
Re: Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC by 9gerian: 3:38pm On May 13, 2022
Wow! shocked

AntiBMC:
Says a bott0m-feeder who insulted Jesus almost a year ago, by comparing Buhari to him.
What that innocent girl said is not even close to what he said about Jesus...yet he is still breathing.

Never trust a h£adslammer whose face is like the anal sphincter of a chimpanzee. In his struggle to please the northern Muslims, Ishaq forgets to think. Tueh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How My Brother Doing Excerise (pic) / JUST-IN: Prof Soyinka Is Dead / Is Governor Soludo Really An Hausa Man? Caption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.