Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,597 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. (912 Views)

Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / Nigerian Amy Uses Trump's Speech To Justify Killings - New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by ENGINEERG(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2022
Blasphemy: These are the Verses from the Quran and Haddit, that some Muslim use to justify killing.

*FROM QURAN*

Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger – Allah has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment. Truly, if the Hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and those who stir up sedition in the City, desist not, We shall certainly stir thee up against them: Then will they not be able to stay in it as thy neighbours for any length of time: They shall have a curse on them: whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain (without mercy).
— Qur'an, [Quran 33:57–61

The only punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is that they should be murdered, or crucified, or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides, or they should be imprisoned. This shall he a disgrace for them in this world, and in the Hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement. Except those who repent before you overpower them; so know that Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
—  [Quran 5:33–34]

*FROM HADDITH*

The Prophet said, "Who is ready to kill Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf who has really hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do you like me to kill him?" He replied in the affirmative. So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to him (i.e. Ka'b) and said, "This person (i.e. the Prophet) has put us to task and asked us for charity." Ka'b replied, "By Allah, you will get tired of him." Muhammad said to him, "We have followed him, so we dislike to leave him till we see the end of his affair." Muhammad bin Maslama went on talking to him in this way till he got the chance to kill him. Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah
— Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:270

Any Muslim who blasphemes against Allah or His Messenger or blasphemes against any one from amongst the prophets is thereby guilty of rejecting the truth of the Messenger of God, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. This is apostasy (ridda) for which repentance is necessary; if he repents he is released; if not then he is killed. Likewise, if any other person [non-Muslim] who is protected under a covenant becomes hostile and blasphemes against Allah or any one of Allah's Prophet and openly professes this, he breaches his covenant, so kill him.

— Ibn Qayyim al Jawziya and Ata 1998, 4:379

*NOTE*
However, in five countries, including Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia, blasphemy is punishable by execution.
Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by Cubalabloo(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2022
Islam is shit. Muhammed is fake. Muslims are damned!

4 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by Haakeem(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Islam is shit. Muhammed is fake. Muslims are damned!
what is this one saying? Calm that egusi of a brain down.
Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by Haakeem(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2022
@Engineerg, blesphemy in christianity is punishable by what?.

Though i'm not in support of those who murdered deborah, those who are involve are all disbelievers.
Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by ENGINEERG(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2022
So tell us, and have you seen any Christian that killed anyone on blasphemy
Haakeem:

Though i'm not in support of those who murdered deborah, those who are involve are all disbelievers.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by Haakeem(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Thats is what i'm driving at, you should blame the guilty(ignorant) ones not islam(inocent muslims) and prophet muhammad {s.a.w}.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by Cubalabloo(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2022
Haakeem:
what is this one saying? Calm that egusi of a brain down.
You better walk out of that evil religion to save your soul. That is if you still have one.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by Miracle2022: 6:27pm On May 13, 2022
Haakeem:

only God do the punishment. No Christian is allowed to kill anybody because of blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by Haakeem(m): 6:29pm On May 13, 2022
Miracle2022:
only God do the punishment. No Christian is allowed to kill anybody because of blasphemy.
lol, ignorance at its highest peak.

Do your research, blasphemy in christianity is punishable by death!.
Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by Miracle2022: 6:30pm On May 13, 2022
Haakeem:
Thats is what i'm driving at, you should blame the guilty(ignorant) ones not islam(inocent muslims) and prophet muhammad {s.a.w}.
let me tell you that this killing was organize by an imam.
In Islam they believe what mallam( teacher,imam) say.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by Lifestone(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Read History Bro
Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by Miracle2022: 6:48pm On May 13, 2022
Haakeem:

anyways, you are one of the terrorists that are happy to kill a Christian. Listen to all the teaching of Jesus Christ. He didn't authorise any killing to your enemies, he even told to love our enemies as we love ourselves. I know you are going into the old testament. Those are Jews laws not Christian. Christianity only started with with Jesus Christ. Go and find out where the name "Christian"was first mentioned.
You are the foolish ignorant one.
Do you know the meaning of Christian?

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by sreamsense: 6:57pm On May 13, 2022
Haakeem:

You are only hanging on excuse to justify Islamic killing. You said your religion is peace by mouth, but your religion is bringing pain, killing, terrorism as gifts to the world. Even you yourself knows the truth that no christian kills in the name of Jesus as muslim kills in the name of Mohammed. Christians follow Jesus and Jesus never commanded them to kill in His name, but Muslim follow Mohammed who has lots of credential of criminalities and has killed as example to Muslim followers.

Quran confirms Jesus is pure son, who never sinned just as Bible confirms he never sinned. If Jesus tells you he is the way, the truth and life, you have to believe him because he is ever truthful unlike Mohammed that is full of lies to justify his selfiness. If Mohammed tells you to follow him to god, there is probability that he lies because he is known for lies and other amoral behaviour that even ordinary moral person can not do.

He will dissapoint his followers in the day of judgement before they realized he has lied to them. Killing in the name of religion in this century is shameful. Christians had been existing many many years ago before Islam, if Christians have been retaliating since them, there won't be Islam today because Christians are richer and more in population worldwide, they won't have allowed Islam to exist but Bible has already accurately predicted it that descendants from Ishmael will be violent and behave like wild animals looking for trouble of Jews and Christians their abrahmic brothers Genesis 16 vs 12

4 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by Haakeem(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2022
Miracle2022:
anyways, you are one of the terrorists that are happy to kill a Christian. Listen to all the teaching of Jesus Christ. He didn't authorise any killing to your enemies, he even told to love our enemies as we love ourselves. I know you are going into the old testament. Those are Jews laws not Christian. Christianity only started with with Jesus Christ. Go and find out where the name "Christian"was first mentioned.
You are the foolish ignorant one.
Do you know the meaning of Christian?
You thickheaded foo.l should mind the way you utter rubbish online, why call me a terrorist? because i was tryin to make you understand what a 5yrs old kid would easily understand? smh!

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by Miracle2022: 9:23pm On May 13, 2022
Haakeem:
You thickheaded foo.l should mind the way you utter rubbish online, why call me a terrorist? because i was tryin to make you understand what a 5yrs old kid would easily understand? smh!
you are a terrorist. You are insulting my religion,you a fool. If you don't know anything why not ask question first.
Had it been it is you people,you would have come up with weapons to attack the person that said anything about your religion.
Christianity does not encourage killing in whatever manner.
Go and ask the meaning of Christian
Also go and ask when and where the name Christian was first pronounced.
Go and find out,stop being an idiot.
Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by Haakeem(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2022
Miracle2022:
you are a terrorist. You are insulting my religion,you a fool. If you don't know anything why not ask question first.
Had it been it is you people,you would have come up with weapons to attack the person that said anything about your religion.
Christianity does not encourage killing in whatever manner.
Go and ask the meaning of Christian
Also go and ask when and where the name Christian was first pronounced.
Go and find out,stop being an idiot.
It's now clear to me that i've been exchanging words with a sapheaded person.

rest in peace girl.
Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by Miracle2022: 9:52pm On May 13, 2022
Haakeem:
It's now clear to me that i've been exchanging words with a sapheaded person.

rest in peace girl.
rest in pain terrorist
Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by mike8804: 10:06pm On May 13, 2022
Violence is a free will which anybody is capable of.... northern Muslims will one day pay for this murder.
Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by Edyice: 10:08pm On May 13, 2022
Islam is shit
Muhammad is fake
Hope seun and his Islamic team can now see for themselves that Britain's has condamn Islam.

They are all barbarians

They are all terrorists

How can Muhammad fly to heaven and back with flying donkey and still survive...

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by ENGINEERG(m): 10:57pm On May 13, 2022
They just want to justify evil
sreamsense:

You are only hanging on excuse to justify Islamic killing. You said your religion is peace by mouth, but your religion is bringing pain, killing, terrorism as gifts to the world. Even you yourself knows the truth that no christian kills in the name of Jesus as muslim kills in the name of Mohammed. Christians follow Jesus and Jesus never commanded them to kill in His name, but Muslim follow Mohammed who has lots of credential of criminalities and has killed as example to Muslim followers.

Quran confirms Jesus is pure son, who never sinned just as Bible confirms he never sinned. If Jesus tells you he is the way, the truth and life, you have to believe him because he is ever truthful unlike Mohammed that is full of lies to justify his selfiness. If Mohammed tells you to follow him to god, there is probability that he lies because he is known for lies and other amoral behaviour that even ordinary moral person can not do.

He will dissapoint his followers in the day of judgement before they realized he has lied to them. Killing in the name of religion in this century is shameful. Christians had been existing many many years ago before Islam, if Christians have been retaliating since them, there won't be Islam today because Christians are richer and more in population worldwide, they won't have allowed Islam to exist but Bible has already accurately predicted it that descendants from Ishmael will be violent and behave like wild animals looking for trouble of Jews and Christians their abrahmic brothers Genesis 16 vs 12
Re: Blasphemy: Quran & Haddit Verses That People Use To Justify & Support It. by springer: 6:32am On May 17, 2022
Satan is a Muslim.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Is Dead And Buried All Thanks To Buhari / The Moment Tinubu Could Not Hold The Victory Flag Successfully (video) / Igbo Still At The Bottom Of National Politics –kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.