Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Bible Pages Used To Gather Cut Hair @ Agbo-ile, Ikotun. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Pages Used To Gather Cut Hair @ Agbo-ile, Ikotun. (159 Views)

Bible Pages Used To Gather Cut Hair @ Agbo-ile, Ikotun. / One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! / Nigerian Lady, Okemzuruoke Drags God On Twitter Over Some Bible Pages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bible Pages Used To Gather Cut Hair @ Agbo-ile, Ikotun. by FX2BROWN: 3:21pm On May 13, 2022
I visited AGBO-ILE, Ikotun, very close to the central mosque where Hausas are in large number. While there, I decided to polish my scandals which made me to sit close to the Hausa guys cutting hair for their clients.

I discovered to my chagrin that they were using Bible pages to gather hair from their customers. To verify, I moved closer to them in pretence of waiting to cut my hair. The four guys barbing people's hair were using scattered Bible pages to accumulate cut hair.

I don't want to incite religious argument, but if this act was done with Koran in Sokoto, Kaduna, Kano, Zamfara etc by a southerner, you know what would happen...

My observation:

The muslims in southern Nigeria are not violent, unlike the northerners, this is a result of the wrong teachings from their "alfas"/"teachers".

The northern muslims are wild in nature. They do not value humans.

Those preaching wrong doctrines in Islam should be stopped and prosecuted.

Enough of these barbaric killing in the name of religion.
Re: Bible Pages Used To Gather Cut Hair @ Agbo-ile, Ikotun. by Realadey(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2022
I just wish we can all go out separate ways, but the thieves who are mortgaging the future of the unborn generations are the ones shouting that the unity of the nation is non negotiable.
Re: Bible Pages Used To Gather Cut Hair @ Agbo-ile, Ikotun. by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On May 13, 2022
FX2BROWN:
My observation:

The muslims in southern Nigeria are not violent, unlike the northerners, this is a result of the wrong teachings from their "alfas"/"teachers".
The northern muslims are wild in nature. They do not value humans.
Those preaching wrong doctrines in Islam should be stopped and prosecuted.
Enough of these barbaric killing in the name of religion.
How did you arrive at the conclusion above , I mean that those carrying out these violent acts do so as a result of wrong teaching?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Letter To You, The Chronic Masturbator. Part 1 / How To Reach Me / Application For Life Partnership (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.