Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police (86954 Views)

Forgive Me - Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes / Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by bigdammyj: 5:41pm On May 13, 2022
Reading..
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Pussyassasin(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2022
Fake news kills...literally
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by RacistProudIgbo: 5:41pm On May 13, 2022
This is not new to Edo and some Yoruba girls in Benin Republic, infact you need to see them romancing these animals for transport to Seme border.

But in Nigeria because of lack of good doctors it's not easy to survive it because you have to open your pussy for 12 hrs fan to dry the first lumps which no Nigerian city have such power generation excluding my town.

It's good she die than giving infection to more yoruba mens.
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by FemiLAWAL1O: 5:41pm On May 13, 2022
sad
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Fiscus105(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2022
Uhmmmmm, if it's tru, it's a lesson, not only for ladies that Bleep dogs but also for oloshos who trade their body for money with men.

You have hands and brains, use it to make money.

Learn how to sweat for money u want to make.
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by schoolboymatt(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2022
Am I the only one who hasn't seen that video??

may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Thandiubani(m): 5:42pm On May 13, 2022
Independent Newspapers and fake news are like five & six. Tufiakwa
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by liasmiram2567: 5:42pm On May 13, 2022
The Journalist is in great trouble.He would have to prove to the police that he is not covering for the stupid girl
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Gutire7: 5:43pm On May 13, 2022
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by PoliticalChinex(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2022
I have always known the news to be fake. That girl didn't sleep with any dog but was just catching cruise on Tiktok. The fake news was to stop the police from arresting her
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by ppogba: 5:44pm On May 13, 2022
The idiot journalist should be arrested with his editor who failed to do the needful before going to press.
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Hotzone(m): 5:44pm On May 13, 2022
I don’t regard any man or slay queen who lacks the zeal to work legitimately to earn but only depends on crooked ways, fighting for inheritance, blaming the government over ur laziness
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Sniper101(m): 5:44pm On May 13, 2022
Dis fake News dun still reach here ni
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by HomorBj(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2022
Nigeria police and fake news peddling,the girl who made a video isn't even the one who had sex with the dog.The lady who had sex,is actually a professional IndecentStar,and it's on sex blogs,not just a random lekki girl as pushed by news then
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Ezedon(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2022
It's none of my business
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 13, 2022
pointblankeirie:
Islam very useless religion make thunder strike Allah , una Dey craze very backward and useless set of people ,prophet Mohammed is very useless , a very big fool , All Muslims are terrorist , Divide this country now very useless set of people embarassed

shocked shocked shocked

Oga, e be like say to die dey hungry you o.
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by smile11s(m): 5:51pm On May 13, 2022
k299:
hmmm

do you have videos on cctv bypass or cctv shielding?
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by nedekid: 5:52pm On May 13, 2022
inoki247:
The Journalist should be sentenced to the death asap all this fast food journalist always looking for attention....
Holdup!!
Sentenced to death?
Which one has death got to do with this again? Is life so cheap in naija?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by samwillyco1(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2022
Super story
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by engrchykae(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2022
JAWBONE:
So she wan take death escape punishment.

E nor go happen
why e no go happen?
When police don collect their share
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by bablon20(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2022
The day I read the publication I'd this feeling in me that it was a ploy by the said lady to stop the police from trailing her.
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 13, 2022
HonNL:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7120979/girl-slept-dog-viral-video#112720839

SOURCE

Watch Video: Forgive me Nigerians, Lady who slept with a dog cried out
https://youtu.be/9vljApgdPX4a
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by elhafeez(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2022
I told my mother that the girl is alive. They want the police to close the case that's why they are fabricating the story of her death. She must be found and brought to book.
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 13, 2022
bigdammyj:
Reading..

Watch Video: Forgive me Nigerians, Lady who slept with a dog cried out

https://youtu.be/9vljApgdPX4a
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Jmichael1(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2022
Another lie from tinubu camp....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) / "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.