Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police (86956 Views)

Forgive Me - Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes / Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:49pm On May 13, 2022
Zoo and fake news! Zoo and fake and mumu journalism and useless journalist! Zoo animals had already swallowed everything!
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by bluefilm: 7:52pm On May 13, 2022
What did she die of?

Oh.... Don't bother, i think i already know.

Of course, she died of COVID
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by easiest(m): 7:58pm On May 13, 2022
Lies from a pit of hell. Obviously trying to cover up something. We are not shock to hear this because we are used to things like this from Nigeria police
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by HIPROFILE(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2022
pointblankeirie:
Islam very useless religion make thunder strike Allah , una Dey craze very backward and useless set of people ,prophet Mohammed is very useless , a very big fool , All Muslims are terrorist , Divide this country now very useless set of people embarassed

But Igbos has been saying this but no one wants to listen to them. It is barbarically a nightmare to share country with these fools I do feel their allah created them with shallow and stupid brains and thats why they often behave too animalistic.

Why kill like you not going to die someday too?

Why kill when you did not create?

I am still searching for the peace in Islamic religion.

Why is it not so in the Asian continent places like the UAE the pure muslims there are also muslims in Europe too why are they not practicing this Islam like we see here with these folks??
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Uptheante(m): 8:06pm On May 13, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:
This is not new to Edo and some Yoruba girls in Benin Republic, infact you need to see them romancing these animals for transport to Seme border.

But in Nigeria because of lack of good doctors it's not easy to survive it because you have to open your pussy for 12 hrs fan to dry the first lumps which no Nigerian city have such power generation excluding my town.

It's good she die than giving infection to more yoruba mens.
Bros, seriously, u mean am say Edo girls & some Yoruba girls dey really fucck dogs in Benin Republic or u just dey joke? lipsrsealed
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by NaijaCars4sale: 8:06pm On May 13, 2022
I sincerely doubted the story of her death in the first place
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Bimpe29: 8:09pm On May 13, 2022
She has kicked the bucket.
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by angelfallz(m): 8:12pm On May 13, 2022
What kind of
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Osariemen12: 8:14pm On May 13, 2022
The biggest mistake Nigeria made was leaving journalism in the hands of the people of southwest. Enaghoro or any Edo journalist can't do this.

1 Like

Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Petshopng: 8:16pm On May 13, 2022
Are they saying that she might still be alive?
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by legionISproteus: 8:54pm On May 13, 2022
Petshopng:
Are they saying that she might still be alive?
No, they are saying she is dead so Nigerians can forget about her knowing how we quickly move on when someone dies.
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Bbbw: 10:28pm On May 13, 2022
Lies the girl is not the one
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Onokwu001(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2022
pointblankeirie:
Islam very useless religion make thunder strike Allah , una Dey craze very backward and useless set of people ,prophet Mohammed is very useless , a very big fool , All Muslims are terrorist , Divide this country now very useless set of people embarassed
Go to sokoto and say this
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Watersly(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2022
pointblankeirie:
How does Islam correlate with this thread?.... Although the killing of innocent girl by those extremists, fanatics and hypocrites is barbaric and it's not welcome in Islam...
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Skmoda360(m): 11:15pm On May 13, 2022
inoki247:
The Journalist should be sentenced to death asap all this fast food journalist always looking for attention....
Na Aboki verse you just drop now.....ko gbenu eh sohun grin
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Skmoda360(m): 11:16pm On May 13, 2022
Watersly:
How does Islam correlate with this thread?.... Although the killing of innocent girl by those extremists, fanatics and hypocrites is barbaric and it's not welcome in Islam...
All Muslims are extremists, the few ones that are normal are pretending......that's the fact
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by edosignature(m): 12:07am On May 14, 2022
The said journalist was paid to spread false news.

The lady is not the first to sleep with dogs for money & comfort.
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by dammyco(m): 12:12am On May 14, 2022
Na now police dey know? Not news anymore.
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Sapskid: 12:57am On May 14, 2022
See as she wan use death escape punishment, i no fit believe say she don die this quick,na big lie abeg
9ja police wetin una Dey do sef
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by naturefellow(m): 1:44am On May 14, 2022
post=112799875:
[i]While it is the duty of every Nigerian to support the police in any ongoing investigation, it is an established fact that it is criminal to publish false information with intent to mislead the public.
Our journalists need to do better.
It is equally criminal to subvert criminal investigation and obstruct police officers in the discharge of their duties.[/i

True that.
aboki, commot make person see road. New users would see this reaction and be thinking you're a normal person undecided

1 Like

Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by naturefellow(m): 1:44am On May 14, 2022
lazshed:
She suppose don start to dey use "Gboko herbal cleanser"
I like your advert. Done with Snapseed text.
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Oza200: 5:52am On May 14, 2022
HonNL:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7120979/girl-slept-dog-viral-video#112720839

SOURCE
Oh no! This is totally wrong. Even if the said journalist wrote that story without investigating, It is unethical also for the Police Authority to publish the name of the Journalist along side with the media Organization he works for, including uploading the Company Logo on social media. So Nigerian police can publish the name of a so called fake "Journalist" whereas, the list containing about 400 terrorist given the Nigerian Government for the past 6 months had not been published. The big question now is this, What will happen if after this the story turns out to a true one? How can the Nigerian police repair the damage already done to the Journalist and the media outfit that they have defamed? Two wrongs can never make a right!
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by ubee(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2022
Nigeria is a country were supposedly enlightened and educated people display classical characteristics of those who have never had the opportunity to sit within the walls of a classroom.

I remember opining on that last news this policeman is reacting to, and on several other reports that this news is very likely fake.

The writer talks about a phantom hospital in Yaba and no one is asking questions.

A sex video is released on line and tagged as happening in Lagos with no critical evidence through audio or video to narrow the scene down to Nigeria, but nobody asks questions.

They just swallow it hook, line and sinker.

Who do us like dis?
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by clevybrown(m): 7:35am On May 14, 2022
prince3009:

shocked shocked shocked

Oga, e be like say to die dey hungry you o.
who wan kill am?
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by Ododoeye0020(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2022
The journalist should be arrest and charge court to serve as a deterrent to others
Re: Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police by RacistProudIgbo: 6:01pm On May 14, 2022
Uptheante:

Bros, seriously, u mean am say Edo girls & some Yoruba girls dey really fucck dogs in Benin Republic or u just dey joke? lipsrsealed

They are so cheap bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) / "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.