Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello (1486 Views)

Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates / 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by Superwave16320: 6:57pm On May 13, 2022
Mad fool u don't want to be quoted but want to keep trash to someone beta than your myopic unwise n foolish Igbo father.

PrinceOfLagos:

We made a gentleman agreement never to quote each other again , let's respect that agreement .

Stay your lane

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by amuwo1980: 7:16pm On May 13, 2022
The kind job this ppl are setting for this man don pass local oh
Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by MikoB: 11:15pm On May 13, 2022
Indispensable85:
Tinubu has no opponent in this race. MikoB

Keep on deceiving yourself, when I was telling you people that Ganduje is finished, you were arguing, anyway see you people on the 30th, the Aminu Jubrin that left Tinubu should tell you something that there is no hope,anyway many will still withdraw before the date, I said it here that many of the aspirants will withdraw which we are already seeing, before the 30th, more surprises are still coming. Osinbajo dey kampe!
Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by Kuruptnigga: 8:24am On May 14, 2022
abc115:
Niger State Delegates Already Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu"

~Governor Sani Bello Declares

https://twitter.com/ooniobakan/status/1525151064416305153
Oga i’m a niger state citizen. I know them very well. They will never vote for tinubu. You guys are just wasting your time.
Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by Indispensable85(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2022
MikoB:

Keep on deceiving yourself, when I was telling you people that Ganduje is finished, you were arguing, anyway see you people on the 30th, the Aminu Jubrin that left Tinubu should tell you something that there is no hope,anyway many will still withdraw before the date, I said it here that many of the aspirants will withdraw which we are already seeing, before the 30th, more surprises are still coming. Osinbajo dey kampe!

You're confused, just admit it. How's Ganduje finished? The supreme court affirmed his control of the Kano Apc structure and those whose fingers were burnt by the supreme court had to look for succour elsewhere because they can't get Apc ticket under the leadership of Ganduje. Are you aware that kabiru gaya who's leading the VP's campaign already has a senate form from NNPP?

I know it's painful for you to see Kano being in the bag for Tinubu considering the number of delegates from the state. Lol.......e can pain.

As for people stepping down, that's a no brainier now. Even a day old baby knows that many of them were just donors. How many of them have you seen going round to solicit for delegates votes? They only raised money for the party.

I think you should just give up now. The game is up. Tinubu has taken over everywhere. It will be one way on the 30th of May.
Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by MikoB: 10:11am On May 14, 2022
Indispensable85:

You're confused, just admit it. How's Ganduje finished? The supreme court affirmed his control of the Kano Apc structure and those whose fingers were burnt by the supreme court had to look for succour elsewhere because they can't get Apc ticket under the leadership of Ganduje. Are you aware that kabiru gaya who's leading the VP's campaign already has a senate form from NNPP?

I know it's painful for you to see Kano being in the bag for Tinubu considering the number of delegates from the state. Lol.......e can pain.

As for people stepping down, that's a no brainier now. Even a day old baby knows that many of them were just donors. How many of them have you seen going round to solicit for delegates votes? They only raised money for the party.

I think you should just give up now. The game is up. Tinubu has taken over everywhere. It will be one way on the 30th of May.

I have told you people to stop all these fake lies you spread, where did Senator Gaya purchase NNPP form? Instead it was Tinubu's campaign DG Jubrin that ran to NNPP, because he has seen the hopeless future with him, do you think if he is sure of Tinubu's prospect he will not stay?a big portfolio ministry is better than any house of rep he is vying for. I understand you people latest propangada with speed because, all other hopes are lost, let me confirm it to you, Osinbajo is ready for any antics Tinubu bring forward.
Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by Indispensable85(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2022
MikoB:

I have told you people to stop all these fake lies you spread, where did Senator Gaya purchase NNPP form? Instead it was Tinubu's campaign DG Jubrin that ran to NNPP, because he has seen the hopeless future with him, do you think if he is sure of Tinubu's prospect he will not stay?a big portfolio ministry is better than any house of rep he is vying for. I understand you people latest propangada with speed because, all other hopes are lost, let me confirm it to you, Osinbajo is ready for any antics Tinubu bring forward.

Emotions have taken over you. What portfolio do you think jibrin will have in TINUBU government? I laff u.......an elected status is the big deal because there's no certainty with appointment. You think he'll be minister in the cabinet? Stop crying my friend. Let me school you a little, jibrin is not DG of Tinubu campaign, he's the head of one of the support groups.

I know you don't know much about politics but let me help you to see clearly. What is happening in Kano state right now is nail on the coffin of the VP as regards delegates votes. The VP is toasted and roasted as far as Kano is concerned. The people moving to NNPP are the few statutory delegates the VP would've gotten. Apart from Jibrin, all other people that have moved to NNPP are statutory delegates in the Gaya/shekarau faction that would've voted for Osinbajo. Right now the VP has almost nothing from Kano.

After the humiliation of the VP in the primary he'll swear for those who deceived him into the race. Hahahahahahahaha..... I laff oooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Never Said ACN Block Should Present Flag Bearer For 2023 / Ekiti Decides. Total Votes. APC.PDP.SDP. / BREAKING: 11 APC Govs Visit Osinbajo In Aso Rock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.