Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello (1457 Views)

This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State / Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary / 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by abc115: 6:11pm On May 13, 2022
Niger State Delegates Already Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu"

~Governor Sani Bello Declares

https://twitter.com/ooniobakan/status/1525151064416305153

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by PrinceOfLagos: 6:11pm On May 13, 2022
Ahmed lawal said more than these to Tinubu but we know how it ended

Tinubu is just sharing Lagos tax payers money to this northern people that will still disappoint him like they disappointed MKO abiola and Awolowo

3 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by NwaNimo1(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2022
koo
Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by God1000(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2022
Time will tell
Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by helinues: 6:16pm On May 13, 2022
Toh
Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by abc115: 6:18pm On May 13, 2022
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is just sharing Lagos tax payers money to this northern people that will still disappoint him like they disappointed MKO abiola and Awolowo
[/s]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wDGmepBDco

1 Like

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by helinues: 6:18pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

And why should that be your headache?

Is it your money he is spending? Your state money or region money?

We go see where the obsession to Tinubu would land you to even with your countless monikers.

There is high possibly that something might happened to you if you did not mention Tinubu's name in a day

9 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by PrinceOfLagos: 6:19pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:

And why should that be your headache?

Is it your money he is spending? Your state money or region money?

We go see where the obsession to Tinubu would land you to even with you countless monikers.

There is high possibly that something might happened to you if you did not mention Tinubu's name in a day
We made a gentleman agreement never to quote each other again , let's respect that agreement .

Stay your lane

3 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You are not current. El Rufai told Jagaban yesterday to take the words of Kaduna delegates to the World bank. U won't get a better endorsement. Update your bitter self.

9 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by helinues: 6:22pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

We made a gentleman agreement never to quote each other again , let's respect that agreement .

Stay your lane

And you forgot you mentioned me just this week..

Why do you like sheer hypocrisy like this? All in the name of dodging my comments which is about your unthinkable obsession with someone who knew nothing about you or your existence.

Everything na Tinubu even if you can't knack your girl..

Rabbish

7 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by helinues: 6:23pm On May 13, 2022
Siwel25:

You are not current. El Rufai told Jagaban yesterday to take the words of Kaduna delegates to the World bank. U won't get a better endorsement. Update your bitter self .

Indeed

7 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:23pm On May 13, 2022
Baba dollar rain don show for club. Dem go chop Tinubu like dem dey chop Titus fish. Akpo! see nama, see mugu.

3 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by PrinceOfLagos: 6:23pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:

And you forgot you mentioned me just this week..

Why do you like sheer hypocrisy like this? All in the name of dodging my comments which is about your unthinkable obsession with someone who knew nothing about you or your existence.

Everything na Tinubu even if you can't knack your girl..

Rabbish
I will advice you again to stay off my mention

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by PrinceOfLagos: 6:24pm On May 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Baba dollar rain don show for club. Dem go chop Tinubu like dem dey chop Titus fish. Akpo! see nama, see mugu.
The northerners dey play Tinubu local maga big time grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by Nigerialabalaba: 6:25pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfOmoIboLagos:

PrinceOfLagos:

The northerners dey play Tinubu local maga big time grin
Omo Ibo, u dey run upandan on Tinubu threads because of ur hatred for Yoruba people.
U go wail tire grin
Face ur ibo fulani daddy Atiku u know hear .

Omo Ibo, by d time Atiku lose u go still dey hia dey lament.

7 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by PrinceOfLagos: 6:26pm On May 13, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Ibo, u dey run upandan on Tinubu threads because of ur hatred for Yoruba people.
U go wail tire grin

Point of correction, I am Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by helinues: 6:26pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I will advice you again to stay off my mention

Hahahah, so trolling others dey hurt..

Oh boy, wetin carry you come kitchen when you know you can't stand the heat. Oven dey here gidigba.

See the guy who trolled me for almost 2 years on this forum but dey tell me make I no mention him...Indeed Karma is a bit.ch

Hahahah, add comedy to your CV

6 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:26pm On May 13, 2022
Siwel25:

You are not current. El Rufai told Jagaban yesterday to take the words of Kaduna delegates to the World bank. U won't get a better endorsement. Update your bitter self.

On June1, El rufai phoneline go dey say number not reachable. Orna go press phone dat day tire. You neva fall for Jamb runs scam before, abi. You go experience am dat day

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by Nigerialabalaba: 6:29pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Point of correction, I am Ibo

Taah!! Owerri no be Yorubaland and we no dey do Atiku business.
Fixed. U wey u be impostor. Only God sabi if u be Ibo Nigerian sef or cameroonian Ibo fulani like ur daddy Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:29pm On May 13, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

U go wail tire grin

No, na your baba iragbiji we wan demarket. After June 1, we go face other aspirants. But as at now, na back to back Tinub**tch hits we go dey rock

1 Like

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by PrinceOfLagos: 6:30pm On May 13, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Taah!! Owerri no be Yorubaland and we no dey do Atiku business.
Fixed. U wey u be impostor. Only God sabi if u be Ibo Nigerian sef or cameroonian like ur daddy Atiku.
Omo oodua ni mi tokan tokan

I'm future king of Lagos and soon, I will reveal my true identity

1 Like

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by helinues: 6:31pm On May 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

On June1, El rufai phoneline go dey say number not reachable. Orna go press phone dat day tire. You neva fall for Jamb runs scam before, abi. You go experience am dat day

Stop desecrating threads with this your horrible pidgin.

You have been advised to catch up with newspaper stands.

Stop giving NL'S unnecessary headache

3 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:32pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stay your lane
No mind dat yeye boy. Wen I finish am one day like dat. The boy cry finish, con say him go send boys to my house to beat me. Na so him be. If you give am hot gbas gbos, na threat him go start to dey do. Very childish boy

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by Nigerialabalaba: 6:32pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:

Hahahah, so trolling others dey hurt..

Oh boy, wetin carry you come kitchen when you know you can't stand the heat. Oven dey here gidigba.

See the guy who trolled me for almost 2 years on this forum but dey tell me make I no mention him...Indeed Karma is a bit.ch

Hahahah, add comedy to your CV
No mind dat Owerri Omo Ibo boy. By dem hatred for Awo, Tinubu and Yoruba u go sabi dem. I dey suspect say dem drink dat hatred for other tribes from breast milk dem feed dem from birth ni.

4 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by Nigerialabalaba: 6:34pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Omo Ibo ni mi tokan tokan

I'm future king of Owerri and soon, I will reveal my true identity [/s]
Heluines don tell u to go join comedy. Owerri no be Lagos and u be impostor. For our land u no dey reveal identity, e fi ni wa. Once u type or talk, we sabi where u come from na Ibo land.

6 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by PrinceOfLagos: 6:37pm On May 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

No mind dat yeye boy. Wen I finish am one day like dat. The boy cry finish, con say him go send boys to my house to beat me. Na so him be. If you give am hot gbas gbos, na threat him go start to dey do. Very childish boy
The guy Sabi cry easily , I made life miserable for him back in the days on this forum

You need to see how the guy they cry up and down the whole place because he disorganized his total existence with the truth

I pity him

1 Like

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by Nigerialabalaba: 6:40pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The guy Sabi cry easily , I made life miserable for him back in the days on this forum

You need to see how the guy they cry up and down the whole place because he disorganized his total existence with the truth

I pity him
Omo Ibo, ur sumol yansh sef dey shake grin U wey be say all d people u support dey always lose. U sure say ur own never cast so grin

6 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by Gbajure(m): 6:42pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Keep wailing. As if u exist to those he needs to win. U will soon die of high BP. Only sub-animals hate without reason

4 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by IgOga(m): 6:48pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You are not making sense....you want the military to take over again? Some of you were too young to remember the Abacha days....I lived through it and it wasn't funny.

Besides Lawan also picked his senatorial form. He is as unserious as Ngige and Malami.....another gambler

3 Likes

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by SwissMass: 6:49pm On May 13, 2022
ok
Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by Superwave16320: 6:54pm On May 13, 2022
Wahala 4 lost Jewz from the hellhole of Alaigbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello by Indispensable85(m): 6:55pm On May 13, 2022
Tinubu has no opponent in this race. MikoB

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi / Photo News:daddy Freeze Attack Nathaniel Bassy / Peter Obi Is Live @RCCG Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.