Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Guys Please Beware Of This Loan Company. They Are Fraud!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys Please Beware Of This Loan Company. They Are Fraud!!!! (2910 Views)

App Loans Are Fraud / EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars / Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Beware Of This Loan Company. They Are Fraud!!!! by Ejike07: 6:29pm On May 13, 2022
I urge you all to be very careful if you are seeking for loan
with those company

www.apexmoney.com.ng

Below is their
Facebook handle filled with positive reviews but they are fraudulent with a sweet voices lady as it's customer rep. KEEP AWAY FROM THIS PEOPLE!!!!
Re: Guys Please Beware Of This Loan Company. They Are Fraud!!!! by Mickykarim: 6:31pm On May 13, 2022
Thank you for the heads-up. With people like you would be less preys.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Beware Of This Loan Company. They Are Fraud!!!! by Ejike07: 6:31pm On May 13, 2022
their Facebook page

Re: Guys Please Beware Of This Loan Company. They Are Fraud!!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 13, 2022
Narrate your past experience with the loan shark.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Beware Of This Loan Company. They Are Fraud!!!! by Ejike07: 10:40pm On May 14, 2022
Revolution2022:
Narrate your past experience with the loan shark.

I requested for a loan of 500k and was sent form s to filled which I did they later asked for a loan guarantee of 20k, I sent. immediately after sending this money, I was told that my loan would be ready within an hour. I started calling the number repeatedly on their website but no response but picked my call when I used another number. it then dawned on me that I have been scammed

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Beware Of This Loan Company. They Are Fraud!!!! by Kpengla(m): 11:07pm On May 14, 2022
Ejike07:

I requested for a loan of 500k and was sent form s to filled which I did they later asked for a loan guarantee of 20k, I sent. immediately after sending this money, I was told that my loan would be ready within an hour. I started calling the number repeatedly on their website but no response but picked my call when I used another number. it then dawned on me that I have been scammed

So pure mugu like you still dey exist for this country

You're a pure mugu

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Beware Of This Loan Company. They Are Fraud!!!! by Kingfragz: 6:50am On May 15, 2022
Kpengla:

You're a pure mugu
lol..pure mugu
Re: Guys Please Beware Of This Loan Company. They Are Fraud!!!! by Ifakiland(m): 7:01am On May 15, 2022
Kingfragz:
lol..pure mugu
Na greedy bastard, 500k loan online like say na him papa get the coy.
Re: Guys Please Beware Of This Loan Company. They Are Fraud!!!! by Ejike07: 8:04pm On May 15, 2022
Kpengla:

You're a pure mugu
my brother Na him I be - PURE MUGU LIKE ME. try visit the website first
Re: Guys Please Beware Of This Loan Company. They Are Fraud!!!! by Kpengla(m): 8:09pm On May 15, 2022
Ejike07:

my brother Na him I be - PURE MUGU LIKE ME.
try visit the website first

Forget website bro

No one pays cash in advance for loan fees, the fees are deducted from the loan itself.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Beware Of This Loan Company. They Are Fraud!!!! by Kingfragz: 3:28pm On May 16, 2022
Ifakiland:

Na greedy bastard, 500k loan online like say na him papa get the coy.
..em no think am well..lol
Re: Guys Please Beware Of This Loan Company. They Are Fraud!!!! by lizzychom: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2022
I also fall victim but then I ask myself if they can approve loan of 500k y can't dey deduct 10k from d 500k.stupid people

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Man Caught Trying To Dump Girl In Dustbin After Ritual Sacrifice / Wickedness: What I Sited In A Tree Today In A Village. / Resident Empty Stanbic Bank ATM Machine Dispensing Double The Amount Withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.