Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Boko Haram - Nysc To Redeploy Corps Members In Borno - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Boko Haram - Nysc To Redeploy Corps Members In Borno (1227 Views)

NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps / NYSC To Increase Corpers' Allowances – Olawumi / How To Redeploy After 3weeks NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram - Nysc To Redeploy Corps Members In Borno by Mbeki: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2011
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is to redeploy all corps members posted to Borno State.

An official of the NYSC in the state, who did not want his name published, confirmed on Tuesday that the development is coming on the heels of recent incessant bombings and attacks on both civilians and security operatives in the state especially in Maiduguri town, headquarters of the state.

“The director general has travelled to Borno today to personally see to the redeployment of all serving corps members in Borno State including those in presently in camp,” he said.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/nysc-redeploy-corps-members-bornu
Re: Boko Haram - Nysc To Redeploy Corps Members In Borno by aminu150(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2011
nigeria na wa o. why post them there in the first place.
Re: Boko Haram - Nysc To Redeploy Corps Members In Borno by passionate88: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2011
NYSC directors, Una dey Mad for HEAD, why una post them go there in the first place?.
Re: Boko Haram - Nysc To Redeploy Corps Members In Borno by OAM4J: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2011
Is this not coming rather late. After they have bombed the orientation camp already. angry
Re: Boko Haram - Nysc To Redeploy Corps Members In Borno by Desola(f): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2011
OAM4J:

Is this not coming rather late. After they have bombed the orientation camp already. angry

Mr. Man, I have a bone to pick with you!

Why have you been eating up my posts? angry
Re: Boko Haram - Nysc To Redeploy Corps Members In Borno by Mbeki: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2011
passionate88:

NYSC directors, Una dey Mad for HEAD, why una post them go there in the first place?.

OAM4J:

DO you know how many millions they should have lost in their bank statement if they didn't post them there??

The over zealous foolish corpers were just a tool to justify the spending of the money!

Some State cordinator, DI etc etc are smiling to the bank now!
Re: Boko Haram - Nysc To Redeploy Corps Members In Borno by pemimi(f): 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2011
A̶̲̥̅♏ a̶̲̥̅̊ batch C corper datz meant τ̅☺ be serving in maiduguri and i bliv dis der action is cumin kinda late. Some of us cldnt wait so we left our things behind. Now even if D̶̲̥̅̊ redeploy us, ♓☺w do we leave D̶̲̥̅̊ town, is it by the buses provided by our states, ® dey 4getin dat the roads aint safe animore and D̶̲̥̅̊ bad part of it is dat ders no flight. All my things aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ !ƞ maiduguri and i dnt think ‎​​i wana EVER go back τ̅☺ get dem
Re: Boko Haram - Nysc To Redeploy Corps Members In Borno by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 14, 2011
All the corps members who turn up to such places for service are pure fools and deserve what they get.

You don't have to wait for Government or NYSC to choose to stay alive.
Re: Boko Haram - Nysc To Redeploy Corps Members In Borno by Mbeki: 6:55am On Jul 14, 2011
pemimi:

A̶̲̥̅♏ a̶̲̥̅̊ batch C corper datz meant τ̅☺ be serving in maiduguri and i bliv dis der action is cumin kinda late. Some of us cldnt wait so we left our things behind. Now even if D̶̲̥̅̊ redeploy us, ♓☺w do we leave D̶̲̥̅̊ town, is it by the buses provided by our states, ® dey 4getin dat the roads aint safe animore and D̶̲̥̅̊ bad part of it is dat ders no flight. All my things Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ !ƞ maiduguri and i dnt think ‎​​i wana EVER go back τ̅☺ get dem

Remember Lot's wife, When you life is in dangers, you should leave your things behind or else, turn to a pillar salt
Re: Boko Haram - Nysc To Redeploy Corps Members In Borno by dustydee: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2011
Tsiga should be sacked for wasting government funds in the first instance. When will people be held accountable for their actions or inactions?
Re: Boko Haram - Nysc To Redeploy Corps Members In Borno by Kx: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2011
dustydee:

Tsiga should be sacked for wasting government funds in the first instance. When will people be held accountable for their actions or inactions?

I wish we had a govt that can sack govt officials for non performance.
Incidentally, kettle cannot call pot black!

(1) (Reply)

Any Special Favour In Being The 001/first To Arrive In Camp? / Every Youth Corps Member Can Relate To These 11 Pictures / How NYSC Camp Changed My View Of The Northerners - Akeredolu Odunayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.