Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Bachelors Please Assist - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bachelors Please Assist (351 Views)

Please assist these Research Questions / How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bachelors Please Assist by Danat: 7:47pm On May 13, 2022
Hi guys. I really need the help of The bachelors in the house. I'm a young guy, 24 yrs old, from Jos. I just got a new job with the FG and I'm resuming work soon. I will be moving to Abuja any moment, and I'll have to rent a room to stay. Please guys I need all the advice I can get ; from Living alone, Landlord/Neighbor wahala, finances, women, essential stuff, things to look out for, and anything you think will be of help. Thanks guys.
Re: Bachelors Please Assist by dawnomike(m): 8:07pm On May 13, 2022
Danat:
Hi guys. I really need the help of The bachelors in the house. I'm a young guy, 24 yrs old, from Jos. I just got a new job with the FG and I'm resuming work soon. I will be moving to Abuja any moment, and I'll have to rent a room to stay. Please guys I need all the advice I can get ; from Living alone, Landlord/Neighbor wahala, finances, women, essential stuff, things to look out for, and anything you think will be of help. Thanks guys.
All i can say is that - You are just about to start life!!!

Welcome to the real life world grin
Re: Bachelors Please Assist by Danat: 8:15pm On May 13, 2022
dawnomike:
All i can say is that - You are just about to start life!!!

Welcome to the real life world grin
Thanks boss
Re: Bachelors Please Assist by Interactive34: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2023
Danat:

Thanks boss

How's Abuja lifestyle?

(1) (Reply)

Wearing Wig Gives You Beautiful Look And Compliment Your Outfit / Manufacturing Getting Serious.. / NOC Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.