Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

This Is For You If You Are Looking To Start Something Online ..read Till The End - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is For You If You Are Looking To Start Something Online ..read Till The End (122 Views)

IF YOU SELL PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ONLINE, READ THIS / Is 300k Ok To Start Something / You Can Still Start Something In The Remaining Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is For You If You Are Looking To Start Something Online ..read Till The End by Dynamicman21(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2022
A SHORT STORY OF FULLER S.D

Fuller was born 1905 and throughout his childhood

and teenage years, all he knew was consistent lack,

want and deep poverty... But all that changed when

his Mum was about to die....

On her deathbed, she said to Fuller “we shouldn’t

be poor and don’t ever let me hear � you say it is

God’s will because it is not. *We are only poor

because we never developed the desire for

anything else* we didn’t explore opportunities that

could get us to the next level....

These few words become deeply ingrained in

Fuller’s mind and ultimately changed his life.

He developed the desire to become rich and his

desire soon turned into an obsession and he later

became one of the richest man in his time...

#lesson
you can be, have or do anything you want - only if you want it hard enough.

Don’t blame anyone for your lack of responsibility.

Make the right decision to be a better person and you will.

Your story doesn’t have to be like the above before

you take action on life changing opportunities.

You can begin to be a blessing to your family from

now even with your smartphone and data

connection no matter your age only if yo decide to.

There is an opportunity for YOU who will decide today to be a better person like FULLER S.D did

Connect with me on the link in the comment to get what I have for you NOW !!!
Re: This Is For You If You Are Looking To Start Something Online ..read Till The End by Dynamicman21(m): 8:20pm On May 13, 2022
Check my signature to connect with me
Re: This Is For You If You Are Looking To Start Something Online ..read Till The End by Dynamicman21(m): 8:21pm On May 13, 2022
Few slots available…chat me up now !!!

(1) (Reply)

Dannyxchange, Paypal, Skrill, Freelancer Funds, Payooneer. / Saudi Oil Giant Sees Earnings Jump More Than 80% As Prices Surge / Obaseki Urges On Prudent Mgt Of Scarce Resources As Bayelsa Understudies Edo’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.