Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

A Lot Of Married Men Cheat On Their Wives Because Of ‘tight Vagina’ – Huddah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Lot Of Married Men Cheat On Their Wives Because Of ‘tight Vagina’ – Huddah (726 Views)

"Side Chics Look Hotter Than Wives Because The Men Don’t Live With Them" – Reno / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lot Of Married Men Cheat On Their Wives Because Of ‘tight Vagina’ – Huddah by Pussymouth: 9:50pm On May 13, 2022
Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe has said that the reason most married men cheat on their wives is because their vaginas are no longer tight.

The former Big Brother Africa housemate stated this on Instagram while encouraging women to invest in tightners.

“A lot of married men cheat coz they are chasing the grip. Lol. That tight vagina is life,” she wrote.

“A lot of men leave their wives or relationships to go search for GRIP! Or why do you think they leave? All women are headache. Good pussy will keep him coming back.” she added.

SOURCE>>> https://euchariasblog.com/a-lot-of-married-men-cheat-on-their-wives-because-of-tight-vagina-huddah-monroe-says/

1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Married Men Cheat On Their Wives Because Of ‘tight Vagina’ – Huddah by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 13, 2022
The Beauty without brains always craving for attention with the most senseless reasonings.

Is that all her brain got to offer!

Damn! Who created this thing! Definitely not God.

God can never programme someone to be this foolish.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Married Men Cheat On Their Wives Because Of ‘tight Vagina’ – Huddah by Bahamas95(m): 2:52am On May 14, 2022
Coming from someone whose pussssy is like.............

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Have A Child This Year – Bbnaija Tacha / Mercy Chinwo Powerful Ministration At The TAPE 2022 / Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.