Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed (2884 Views)

DSS Smashes Prof. Abdulkadir Mohammed's Car Windscreen, ASUU Heads To Court / Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by Voldoz: 10:10pm On May 13, 2022
Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed

Jesus and Mohammed lived in two different periods. Mohammed is known to have lived 600 years after Jesus. Jesus and Mohammed had different views and also propagated different philosophies.

First of all, let us look at the death of the two great souls. Jesus is known to have resurrected from His grave on the third day after the Romans crucified Him. On the other hand, Mohammed is known to have died in the arms of one of his wives.

When Jesus heard God speak to Him, He went into the desert very boldly to be tempted. But when Mohammed heard God speaking to him, he was frightened and even wanted to commit suicide. Jesus has called Himself the Son of God, and Mohammed called himself as the messenger of God.

When Jesus got instructions directly from God, Mohammed received instructions from an angel.
Jesus had never married whereas Mohammed had wives.

Jesus is known to have performed many miracles which included raising people from the dead, healing people, and calming storms. Mohammed is not known to have performed any miracles in his life. Jesus is known to have never sinned in His life.

Mohammed had taught that salvation was possible by following the Five Pillars of Islam. He said that salvation depended on one’s own efforts. Jesus had taught that God created human beings for a relationship with Himself, and He adopted human beings into His abode as His beloved children.

While Jesus was teaching love, grace, forgiveness, and tolerance, Mohammed is said to have gotten permission from Allah to wage war for protecting the religion and uniting the people.

Summary:

1.Jesus is known to have resurrected from His grave on the third day after the Romans crucified Him. On the other hand, Mohammed is known to have died at the hands of one of his wives.
2.Jesus has called Himself the Son of God, and Mohammed called himself as the messenger of God.
3.Jesus is known to have performed many miracles, but Mohammed is not known to have performed any miracles in his life.
4.Mohammed was a mortal man who sinned like others, but Jesus is known to have never sinned in His life.
5.Jesus had never married whereas Mohammed had more than 20 wives.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by wis3(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2022
Voldoz:
[s]Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed

Jesus and Mohammed lived in two different periods. Mohammed is known to have lived 600 years after Jesus. Jesus and Mohammed had different views and also propagated different philosophies.

First of all, let us look at the death of the two great souls. Jesus is known to have resurrected from His grave on the third day after the Romans crucified Him. On the other hand, Mohammed is known to have died in the arms of one of his wives.

When Jesus heard God speak to Him, He went into the desert very boldly to be tempted. But when Mohammed heard God speaking to him, he was frightened and even wanted to commit suicide. Jesus has called Himself the Son of God, and Mohammed called himself as the messenger of God.

When Jesus got instructions directly from God, Mohammed received instructions from an angel.

Jesus is known to have performed many miracles which included raising people from the dead, healing people, and calming storms. Mohammed is not known to have performed any miracles in his life. Jesus is known to have never sinned in His life.

Mohammed had taught that salvation was possible by following the Five Pillars of Islam. He said that salvation depended on one’s own efforts. Jesus had taught that God created human beings for a relationship with Himself, and He adopted human beings into His abode as His beloved children.

While Jesus was teaching love, grace, forgiveness, and tolerance, Mohammed is said to have gotten permission from Allah to wage war for protecting the religion and uniting the people.

Summary:

1.Jesus is known to have resurrected from His grave on the third day after the Romans crucified Him. On the other hand, Mohammed is known to have died at the hands of one of his wives.
2.Jesus has called Himself the Son of God, and Mohammed called himself as the messenger of God.
3.Jesus is known to have performed many miracles, but Mohammed is not known to have performed any miracles in his life.
4.Mohammed was a mortal man who sinned like others, but Jesus is known to have never sinned in His life.
5.Jesus had never married whereas Mohammed had more than 20 wives.[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by uthlaw: 11:01pm On May 13, 2022
Jesus should have told is father God not to create Muhammad and allow is religion grow all over the world....even Jesus was not a Christian, likewise Abraham.... What do you know about Jesus!

8 Likes

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by sreamsense: 2:01am On May 14, 2022
In summary, since Jesus never sinned before which is (confirmed by Quran and Bible), then it must be true to tell humanity that he is the true way to God unlike Mohammed that didn't always lived by what he preached, he preached four wives but marry far more than with excuse to cover up his excuses, did many amoral things that ordinary moral person that doesn't believe in God can't even do. How can we trust such person who didn't lay good morality example for human to emulate if he promises eternal salvation and his antecedent is considered?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by drmuchin: 4:11am On May 14, 2022
THE WAY OF JESUS LEADS TO ETERNAL LIFE
THE WAY OF MUHAMMAD IS TANTAMOUNT TO JIHAD, SUICIDE BOMBING, BEHEADING, BURNING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE ETC

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by Voldoz: 5:44am On May 14, 2022
uthlaw:
Jesus should have told is father God not to create Muhammad and allow is religion grow all over the world....even Jesus was not a Christian, likewise Abraham.... What do you know about Jesus!

I don't debate about Christ, Jesus wants we Christians to believe in him through faith and that's what we Christians do moreover Jesus was the founder of Christianity.

I believe you Muslim do same for your prophet.

3 Likes

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by Voldoz: 5:53am On May 14, 2022
sreamsense:
In summary, since Jesus never sinned before which is (confirmed by Quran and Bible), then it must be true to tell humanity that he is the true way to God unlike Mohammed that didn't always lived by what he preached, he preached four wives but marry far more than with excuse to cover up his excuses, did many amoral things that ordinary moral person that doesn't believe in God can't even do. How can we trust such person who didn't lay good morality example for human to emulate if he promises eternal salvation and his antecedent is considered?

My problem is with Muslims not Islam there keep talking about the definition of the Trinity.

From my own understanding, Jesus exalt the Father more (which means God is higher and He do exist) also Jesus said He and the Father are one (doesn't necessarily mean both are one entity) and so on.

I believe in Jesus Christ and indeed He work wonders in my life, I don't need material proof to prove he existed we Christians worship him in Spirit and in Truth.

8 Likes

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by muyico(m): 6:03am On May 14, 2022
Uncountable different.let d wheat and tars grow 2gether.harvest times wil determines dey ha faith

7 Likes

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by uthlaw: 6:23am On May 14, 2022
Voldoz:

I don't debate about Christ, Jesus wants we Christians to believe in him through faith and that's what we Christians do moreover Jesus was the founder of Christianity.

I believe you Muslim do same for your prophet.
so you know that and always bring silly discussions!

1 Like

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by Nobody: 6:33am On May 14, 2022
Historians agree that Muhammad existed and deny the existence of Jesus!.

Jesus was female misunderstood to be male,because only male parent can produce both x and y gamate,while female mother can only produce x.

Jesus if not fathered by God,he might have been fathered by a rapist or boy friend of Mary.

Jesus if fathered by god as it was claimed,it might mean the god was rapist or boyfriend of mary,with whom she lived in sin and the son was bast**d.

The difference's very high.

1 Like

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by emmanuelkkay(m): 6:39am On May 14, 2022
This guy quote below actually contradict Quaran itself. Check Quaran (Surah) 19v19; Quaran 3v45

Khaleepha5681:

Jesus was female understood to be male,because only male parent can produce both x and y gamate,while female mother can only produce x.

Jesus if not fathered by God,he might have been fathered by a rapist or boy friend of Mary.

Jesus if fathered by god as it was claimed,it might mean the god was rapist or boyfriend of mary,with whom she lived in sin and the son was bast**d.

4 Likes

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by emmanuelkkay(m): 6:41am On May 14, 2022
This guy quote below actually contradict quaran itself. Check Quaran (Surah) 19v19; Quaran 3v45

Khaleepha5681:

Jesus was female misunderstood to be male,because only male parent can produce both x and y gamate,while female mother can only produce x.

1 Like

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by trifted404: 6:52am On May 14, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by SocialJustice: 6:59am On May 14, 2022
Christians shouldn't be engaging in such filthy conversations. Let everyman work their own salvation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by MistarT(m): 7:11am On May 14, 2022
Please it is an insult of The Highest order to compare THE CREATOR and a creature, Jesus (The Living Word of God) made all things

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The enemy wouldn't want man to get associated with The Spirit of Truth. One key way to recognise someone under a spell is the harsh way he or she rejects the basic truths of the gospel the Bible says

John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The world is sick, look around you, the people who do not love Jesus and submit to Him as Lord always regret it, they might have few cash but no peace of mind, no pure, genuine moral standards, and deep down they're helpless THERE'S A VOID IN MAN THAT ONLY JESUS CHRIST CAN FILL man may deny this but look at the people around you that do not like God, they are living in misery,pride usually will not allow them admit this.

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Man is helpless, he needs Jehovah Ebenezer so so so much, I know what I am saying, I was once deep into carnal things till He ( Jesus Christ) came to save me, I know this always and forever.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by Chivitaman147: 8:07am On May 14, 2022
uthlaw:

He doesn't think like you.
He allow all man to have their views expressed as God allow you to make choices.

He is not a blood sucking demon like you

1 Like

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by Nalie2: 8:16am On May 14, 2022
Live and let live!

Finish!
Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by IamANigerianMan: 8:24am On May 14, 2022
wis3:
Repent now and give your life to Christ, tomorrow may be too late
Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by Maynman: 8:51am On May 14, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Repent now and give your life to Christ, tomorrow may be too late

Your god doesn’t know the exact number of how many people will be in heaven and hell?
Why are you lobbying for your deity?
Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by yrex01(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2022
MistarT:
Please it is an insult of The Highest order to compare THE CREATOR and a creature, Jesus (The Living Word of God) made all things

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The enemy wouldn't want man to get associated with The Spirit of Truth. One key way to recognise someone under a spell is the harsh way he or she rejects the basic truths of the gospel the Bible says

John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The world is sick, look around you, the people who do not love Jesus and submit to Him as Lord always regret it, they might have few cash but no peace of mind, no pure, genuine moral standards, and deep down they're helpless THERE'S A VOID IN MAN THAT ONLY JESUS CHRIST CAN FILL man may deny this but look at the people around you that do not like God, they are living in misery,pride usually will not allow them admit this.

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Man is helpless, he needs Jehovah Ebenezer so so so much, I know what I am saying, I was once deep into carnal things till He ( Jesus Christ) came to save me, I know this always and forever.
now tell In what verse of your current bible is jesus real name was mentioned ? and which verse in bible have the word christianity ? seems you know bibble very much
Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by IamANigerianMan: 9:06am On May 14, 2022
Maynman:

Your god doesn’t know the exact number of how many people will be in heaven and hell?
Why are you lobbying for your deity?
Your gods know you are going to hell, why kill people for him if he truly god as you call him, your god cannot fight for himself, you sacrifice human being for him in the name of blasphemy.

2 Likes

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by Maynman: 9:12am On May 14, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Your gods know you are going to hell, why kill people for him if he truly god as you call him, your god cannot fight for himself, you sacrifice human being for him in the name of blasphemy.

I’m not a Muslim, but Christianity has even done more killing that Islam, remember the days of crusaders?
Without ROMAN CATHOLIC AND CRUSADERS you won’t be a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by Amos1423(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2022
To start with, the owner of the forum used in debating both Islam and Christianity doesn't have belief in any... This life ehn!
Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by sunnx(f): 9:29am On May 14, 2022
sreamsense:

Mohammad is a rapist, promiscuous and a fornicator. Someone who do not pragmatise what he teaches. Mohammad can't be entrusted with his teachings he's a cunning messager and people following is teachings should be giving a close look because with a little joke and/or provocation, Mohammad act will emanate in them because that is what they learnt from is teachings.
Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by Oksman(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2022
drmuchin:
THE WAY OF JESUS LEADS TO ETERNAL LIFE
THE WAY OF MUHAMMAD IS TANTAMOUNT TO JIHAD, SUICIDE BOMBING, BEHEADING, BURNING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE ETC

grin grin grin
Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by OnyeObodo: 9:45am On May 14, 2022
It is evil and malignant to compare Jesus and Mohammed.

Mohammed is just a mere mortal. Jesus is divinity personified.

Jesus is the Prince of Peace. Mohammed is the Pall bearer of Evil wars and all that is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by sreamsense: 9:45am On May 14, 2022
Voldoz:

My problem is with Muslims not Islam there keep talking about the definition of the Trinity.

From my own understanding, Jesus exalt the Father more (which means God is higher and He do exist) also Jesus said He and the Father are one (doesn't necessarily mean both are one entity) and so on.

I believe in Jesus Christ and indeed He work wonders in my life, I don't need material proof to prove he existed we Christians worship him in Spirit and in Truth.
Simple logic! If you/they believe Quran is Devine, do you know what it takes and how weighty for Quran to validate Jesus as sinless, truthful, honest and born of a pure son outside Bible? Why will you query him if he tells you He and His Father are one? Did divinity of Quran not all knowing to have granted Jesus status of being truthful, sinless that you have to trust whatever he says?

Did Quran not put his life time account, how he lived, what he said and his moral justification into consideration before declaring him as sinless? If same Jesus tells you about He and his father being one, if you have seen me, you have seen God (father), why will you query authority of a sinless, truthful and pure being again? Did Quran divinity not confirm him saying that in his lifetime before granting him that sinless and truthful status?

It is not because Jesus is not saying the truth, it is because muslim don't know the truth about Trinity and not open minded enough to learn true message from Jesus, but instead close their minds to truth of Jesus while looking for his mistakes and faults that Quran can't even find

3 Likes

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by malvisguy212: 9:56am On May 14, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

You just contradict the Quran.
Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by globlffrsprs: 9:59am On May 14, 2022
https://globalaffairspress.com/
Global Affairs Press
We are a news site that publishes press releases.
We are the leading source of press release news and information. Our website provides readers with the latest breaking news in business, technology, music, movies, and more.
Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by renheart(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2022
Maynman:

I’m not a Muslim, but Christianity has even done more killing that Islam, remember the days of crusaders?
Without ROMAN CATHOLIC AND CRUSADERS you won’t be a Christian.
What about the days of salahadeen that lead to the era of the crusaders?
Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by abbasajao(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2022
uthlaw:

Actually knows nothing about Isah Ibn Maryam(PBUH).
Just Spreading lies about him. May Allah guide them right.

1 Like

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by colestephan86: 10:01am On May 14, 2022
Voldoz:
Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed

Summary:

5.Jesus had never married whereas Mohammed had more than 20 wives.
Israel is what it is today cos they stood up against their enemies, no one has the monopoly of violence, until the Christians understand that the lamb of God is thesame as the Lion of the tribe of Judah, nothing will change.
If in that school, the Christians have also killed some Muslims and the death toll has risen to about 100, the government won't be talk of condemning , they will be talking of how to make peace reign now.
A Christian sister was killed and burnt , yet to Christians sat there like nothing happened.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Random Historical Photos Colorized / Yansh Surgery Gone Wrong / Nigerian Navy Secondary School 2012/2013 Admission Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.