Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed (2911 Views)

DSS Smashes Prof. Abdulkadir Mohammed's Car Windscreen, ASUU Heads To Court / Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by Rrchrd(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2022
Comparing Muhammed to Jesus Christ is like comparing living thing to non living thing
Jesus Christ is uncomparable
Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by MistarT(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2022
yrex01:
now tell In what verse of your current bible is jesus real name was mentioned ? and which verse in bible have the word christianity ? seems you know bibble very much

Before i say anything, i want you to know something, I usually wouldn't reply but for little clarity, everything in Christianity is centered on Christ and His teachings, doing the will of The Father not just professing but doing.

Now to you wanting me to give you verses of the Bible validating The name of Jesus and the origin of Christianity i will reply you, but I want you to know that I do not argue a settled matter

Psalms 119:89 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.

Unless you want to learn but for arguments I don't reply

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

THE NAME THAT SAVES
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called CHRISTIANS first in Antioch.
1 Peter 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a CHRISTIAN,let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Jesus Christ is the only pattern we have to follow if we will make it to The Father there's no other way

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by Lawag3: 3:23pm On May 14, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
Historians agree that Muhammad existed and deny the existence of Jesus!.

Jesus was female misunderstood to be male,because only male parent can produce both x and y gamate,while female mother can only produce x.

Jesus if not fathered by God,he might have been fathered by a rapist or boy friend of Mary.

Jesus if fathered by god as it was claimed,it might mean the god was rapist or boyfriend of mary,with whom she lived in sin and the son was bast**d.

The difference's very high.

What are you even saying. Moslems just say any rubbish when confronted with the truth.
Na wa oh cry
Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by Lawag3: 3:29pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=Maynman post=112816899]

I’m not a Muslim, but Christianity has even done more killing that Islam, remember the days of crusaders?

The crusades were political not religious that is why they failed.

Without ROMAN CATHOLIC AND CRUSADERS you won’t be a Christian.

I never knew it was the crusaders not the missionaries that brought the gospel to Nigeria.
Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by Maynman: 3:32pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=Lawag3 post=112827120][/quote]

It was Portuguese that brought in Christianity unfortunately. And did Christianity start in Nigeria?

Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by div111(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2022
Maynman:

You read Old Testament right?

Doesn't change the fact that Allah is a powerless god and hid chief messenger Mohamed is a terrorist
Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by yrex01(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2022
MistarT:

Before i say anything, i want you to know something, I usually wouldn't reply but for little clarity, everything in Christianity is centered on Christ and His teachings, doing the will of The Father not just professing but doing.

Now to you wanting me to give you verses of the Bible validating The name of Jesus and the origin of Christianity i will reply you, but I want you to know that I do not argue a settled matter

Psalms 119:89 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.

Unless you want to learn but for arguments I don't reply

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

THE NAME THAT SAVES
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called CHRISTIANS first in Antioch.
1 Peter 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a CHRISTIAN,let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Jesus Christ is the only pattern we have to follow if we will make it to The Father there's no other way

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

lol. bros you're confused. simple que and u don't see ans for it and why is that ?it's bcoz there is no ans for it, u can check google and bibbke from now till forever, u can never find it. have a nice day
Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by sreamsense: 6:21pm On May 14, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
Historians agree that Muhammad existed and deny the existence of Jesus!.

Jesus was female misunderstood to be male,because only male parent can produce both x and y gamate,while female mother can only produce x.

Jesus if not fathered by God,he might have been fathered by a rapist or boy friend of Mary.

Jesus if fathered by god as it was claimed,it might mean the god was rapist or boyfriend of mary,with whom she lived in sin and the son was bast**d.

The difference's very high.
It means your Quran is false because it tells you about Jesus and that he is born as pure son, truthful, sinless, but you choosed to disobey/dishonour your Quran account of Jesus by blasphemy. Jesus is sinless, your Mohammed is sinful, didn't follow what he preached and manipulator; the two of them claim to direct you to God.

Who are you going to trust with your only one precious life that has no dublicate between these sinless and sinful beings that can lead you to God? Somebody that is not predictable in morality and teaches one thing and does another thing can disappoint you if you trust him with your ethernal life. Be wise!
Re: Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed by Msmither: 9:07pm On May 14, 2022
uthlaw:
Jesus should have told is father God not to create Muhammad and allow is religion grow all over the world....even Jesus was not a Christian, likewise Abraham.... What do you know about Jesus!

Olodo, Jesus is Jew, it's why they call him the king of the Jews, after his death came Christianity.
Some remained Jews while others followed Christianity, it's why we have Christianity and Judaism, both lived in peace and harmony before Mohammed came into the picture.

Mohamed is a very spiritual man, loves anything fetish and has a sweet mouth.
On one of his travels he came across Jews and Christians, he was impressed and decided to join.

After he had learnt their ways and memorized their book (Bible) he went to the Catholic head and said angel Micheal appeared to him, saying he is the next Messiah. Both parties didn't agree with him, that's how Mohamed went back to his town to convert his family then kings and warriors who helped him win more souls with violence.

You have have no idea how many Jews and Christians Mohamed killed in his days.
It's all documented in history books, try dey read and research small small.
He doesn't just kill people, he takes their wives as his.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Never Knew Had A Name:photos / Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. / Nigerian Medical Student In Ukraine Commits Suicide After School Expelled Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.