Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. (2198 Views)

The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", Famous British Guitarist On Africa / Brutal Words Of A British Man For Africans / The Brutal Words Of 'richard Smith' Famous British Guitarist, During An Intervie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by Okobola146: 4:38am On May 23, 2022
*The brutal words of "Richard Smith", famous British guitarist, during an interview...* angry

*ABOUT AFRICANS*
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
*I have been asked many times what I think of Africans, here is what I think of Africans, without language and without taboos.*

*They sell everything to the highest bidder, even the land. Then they poison themselves with everything that is available.*

*Their pastors or so called men of God. They rob their congregations and become billionaires in their very poor nations. They made the churches to become family inheritance...the father, the mother, children and other business interests.*

*"I am not racist because I do not believe for a single second that I am superior to a Black man". The difference with them is that, "we think of our descendants", we are calculators, we protect our interests and we'll kill for that if need be"*.

*"We are not emotional, we have passed this stage". If the Lion has pity on the Gazelle, it is he who will die of hunger. "They have lions at home, but they do not understand the laws of nature"!!!.*

*"For everything, they confide in Superstition and Religion".*
*The difference between the others and Blacks is, "while others reflect, Blacks do not think, they do not use their intellectual capacity and very few Blacks are analytical".*

*And when a few Black people pierce through, we admit them to our side or eliminate them in one way or another, most often, with the hand of other Blacks.*

*"We brought them our God and continuously invent fuzzy concepts to confuse them more".*

*In a hundred years, their descendants will be more slaves than they are now!!!*
*"They are already more unhappy than the generation of their parents", and they naively believe that numbers will be their strength.*

*"Just watch how they drown at sea to come icer to Europe". We conquered them with a few tens of ours and the active help of theirs leaders (Blacks selling their own for FAKE JOBS/PROSTITUTION)*

*We forced them to speak and write in our languages!!!..they even judge each other by how much one can speak like us. We will control their descendants more than we control them right now. (Happening already!)*

*lf given opportunity they are ready to abandon their land to come over as willing slaves, rather than with determination and commitment build their land*

*Other people understood our game, (like the Chinese, Indians, Koreans,etc.) they started to use the same technical knowledge as us to protect and dissuade, but the Blacks did not understand anything.*

*"I'm sorry to be so brutal in my submission. Nothing personal, I'm just plain."*

*(Richard Smith)*

*lf you have ever read this, please reflect on it.*

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by gaby(m): 4:45am On May 23, 2022
No be lie...
Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by uBuNiT: 4:57am On May 23, 2022
It is in no way brutal. Just gospel truth.
And the same white planned it so. They made tails to lead in Africa. But it will soon be history.

We are on the way- BIAFRA, the LION of Africa
Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by uBuNiT: 5:02am On May 23, 2022
Gloat no more. BIAFRA on the way to save Africa from where the white kept them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by GardenOfGod(m): 5:13am On May 23, 2022
Africa � is blessed no doubt
Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by BlackSaints: 5:48am On May 23, 2022
Okobola146:
*The brutal words of "Richard Smith", famous British guitarist, during an interview...* angry

*ABOUT AFRICANS*
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
*I have been asked many times what I think of Africans, here is what I think of Africans, without language and without taboos.*

*They sell everything to the highest bidder, even the land. Then they poison themselves with everything that is available.*

*Their pastors or so called men of God. They rob their congregations and become billionaires in their very poor nations. They made the churches to become family inheritance...the father, the mother, children and other business interests.*

*"I am not racist because I do not believe for a single second that I am superior to a Black man". The difference with them is that, "we think of our descendants", we are calculators, we protect our interests and we'll kill for that if need be"*.

*"We are not emotional, we have passed this stage". If the Lion has pity on the Gazelle, it is he who will die of hunger. "They have lions at home, but they do not understand the laws of nature"!!!.*

*"For everything, they confide in Superstition and Religion".*
*The difference between the others and Blacks is, "while others reflect, Blacks do not think, they do not use their intellectual capacity and very few Blacks are analytical".*

*And when a few Black people pierce through, we admit them to our side or eliminate them in one way or another, most often, with the hand of other Blacks.*

*"We brought them our God and continuously invent fuzzy concepts to confuse them more".*

*In a hundred years, their descendants will be more slaves than they are now!!!*
*"They are already more unhappy than the generation of their parents", and they naively believe that numbers will be their strength.*

*"Just watch how they drown at sea to come icer to Europe". We conquered them with a few tens of ours and the active help of theirs leaders (Blacks selling their own for FAKE JOBS/PROSTITUTION)*

*We forced them to speak and write in our languages!!!..they even judge each other by how much one can speak like us. We will control their descendants more than we control them right now. (Happening already!)*

*lf given opportunity they are ready to abandon their land to come over as willing slaves, rather than with determination and commitment build their land*

*Other people understood our game, (like the Chinese, Indians, Koreans,etc.) they started to use the same technical knowledge as us to protect and dissuade, but the Blacks did not understand anything.*

*"I'm sorry to be so brutal in my submission. Nothing personal, I'm just plain."*

*(Richard Smith)*

The article was making sense until the bold. When he said that the likes of India and co understand their game, I just give up.
Nigeria still under the influence of white people is 100 times better than India, while India who is free is the poverty capital of the world so undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by revolt(m): 6:04am On May 23, 2022
BlackSaints:
The article was making sense until the bold. When he said that the likes of India and co understand their game, I just give up.
Nigeria still under the influence of white people is 100 times better than India, while India who is free is the poverty capital of the world so undecided
the most stupid comment I've read on nairaland. Indians build nuclear weapons if you must know. Tanks planes ships submarines ...etc

6 Likes

Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by BlackSaints: 6:08am On May 23, 2022
revolt:
the most stupid comment I've read on nairaland. Indians build nuclear weapons if you must know. Tanks planes ships submarines ...etc
Is India the poverty capital of the world? Yes or No? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by Lawalatm: 6:23am On May 23, 2022
The change should start after reading this... Otherwise you are what you just read undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by Ghester: 6:32am On May 23, 2022
BlackSaints:

India is many times more populated than Nigeria. So its understandable if theres a dint of poverty there.
India is far far better than Nigeria. Stop disgracing yourself comrade

3 Likes

Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by Ghester: 6:32am On May 23, 2022
Very true.
We don't think.
Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by Ghester: 6:34am On May 23, 2022
Okobola146:

*ABOUT AFRICANS*
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

*"For everything, they confide in Superstition and Religion".

*(Richard Smith)*

Word
Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by Naijanascam: 6:41am On May 23, 2022
Eggxatly...... and once said by Donald Trump that Blacks are only good at two things

Love making and
Embezzlement

1 Like

Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by wisdomkid: 7:34am On May 23, 2022
LOL grin grin grin grin grin

No single source, no other site wrote this aside Nairaland. (credible site, and since "Richard Smith" is a famous guitarist grin grin grin grin it's suppose to be a popular news piece.)

Attacking Christians again, whereas the North is burning daily, and the only problem is Christians looting, while in the north, hundreds of people are dying daily by lynching, blasphemy accusation, terrorists attacks, lack of education, etc...

Lol

1 Like

Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by Okobola146: 9:44am On May 23, 2022
wisdomkid:
LOL grin grin grin grin grin

[s]No single source, no other site wrote this aside Nairaland. (credible site, and since "Richard Smith" is a famous guitarist grin grin grin grin it's suppose to be a popular news piece.)[/s]

Attacking Christians again, whereas the North is burning daily, and the only problem is Christians looting, while in the north, hundreds of people are dying daily by lynching, blasphemy accusation, terrorists attacks, lack of education, etc...

Lol
google is your friend
Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by wisdomkid: 10:36am On May 23, 2022
Okobola146:
google is your friend

Kind Sir/Ma, please share post from credible sources about this write up abeg. Sites with high da and reputable. Not those sites with da 5.
Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by wisdomkid: 10:38am On May 23, 2022
Please share me credible sources abeg. I know google is my friend, and I hope it's yours too. Kind sir/ma/they
Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by BlackSaints: 11:15am On May 23, 2022
Ghester:

India is many times more populated than Nigeria. So its understandable if theres a dint of poverty there.
India is far far better than Nigeria. Stop disgracing yourself comrade
Excuse upon excuse ! China is more populated than India yet,they are the power house in East Asia,they are doing far better than India so what are you saying mr man? undecided
Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by Okobola146: 11:52am On May 23, 2022
wisdomkid:

Kind Sir/Ma, please share post from credible sources about this write up abeg. Sites with high da and reputable. Not those sites with da 5.
you’ve been noticed. Next person please
Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by Ghester: 1:36pm On May 23, 2022
BlackSaints:
Excuse upon excuse ! China is more populated than India yet,they are the power house in East Asia,they are doing far better than India so what are you saying mr man? undecided

Thought we were comparing Nigeria and India.
Y changing lane
Re: The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. by BlackSaints: 4:21pm On May 24, 2022
Ghester:

Thought we were comparing Nigeria and India.
Y changing lane
You are the one who bring in population remember?

(1) (Reply)

Osun Decides: Youths Block INEC Officals, Insist On Electronic Transfer Votes / Captured Moment Alhaji Shettima Looks At Peter Obi With Hatred / Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.