Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms (31306 Views)

Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 / APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige / Confusion As Uzodinma & Uche Nwosu Receive INEC Forms As APC Candidates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by bonnyhope: 8:16am On May 14, 2022
UTILITYMAY:
Jonathan is a confused man.

Explain to us how he is confused
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Benbellamor: 8:18am On May 14, 2022
Kingpin1000:

GEJ is a wise man, Wise men are men of few words, when rumours come they neither deny nor accept they just live their lives and allow things play out.
You hear one Bashir claim He is now an APC member, next thing APC chairman in Bayelsa will say He is not yet their member, but his action of not submitting a form He did not buy should tell you are a dumbo.
@ bolded ....You're are correct ....Jonathan that wasn't even in the country... Those flying the news were too ashamed to drop it when they realized that Jonathan no send

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Bamzyriches451: 8:20am On May 14, 2022
Damn!
I knew Jonathan won't do such thing

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by fyneguy: 8:20am On May 14, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
you have video evidence to that?? GEJ was never interested na busy body de push things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEN1YDJlwK8
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by okefranci: 8:23am On May 14, 2022
kiss
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by vickydevoka(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2022
Kingpin1000:

GEJ is a wise man, Wise men are men of few words, when rumours come they neither deny nor accept they just live their lives and allow things play out.
You hear one Bashir claim He is now an APC member, next thing APC chairman in Bayelsa will say He is not yet their member, but his action of not submitting a form He did not buy should tell you are a dumbo.
Exactly. On point

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by tesppidd: 8:23am On May 14, 2022
JANK23H:
That's because Jonathan wasn't contesting in the first place.Reno Omokri,a man very close him said it repeatedly,yet some of you allowed yourselves to be swayed by the APC shenanigans.

Our politicians know Nigerians love drama,and they gave y'all full dose of it.
Then why did he join APC.?

Your mumu never do?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by vickydevoka(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2022
Ekpeitit:
That's very sad,I would have loved to see that woman rapper embarrassed at the primaries.
This is a man that did nothing for Niger Delta people but gave all the juicy appointments to Biafra people. God punish am.
Lol. He built most things for the north
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Nyanmiridunce: 8:27am On May 14, 2022
Princeoflagos see your life outside. Your frustration will start proper when a Yoruba man clinch the APC ticket. I hope you won't delete your account.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by 77up(m): 8:30am On May 14, 2022
uthlaw:
Jonathan will get the ticket don de change mouth!
grin

They keeps screaming there are levels to this when they already knew he will be very humiliated at the primary

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by 77up(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2022
Throwback:
I pity all those who fell for the charade because of hatred for Tinubu.

They will still find something foolish again to keep their hatred going this week, until Tinubu eventually become the APC candidate due to his command of political loyalty within the party nationwide.
You are right, even though they will still come up with another line after the primary.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Lionnation: 8:33am On May 14, 2022
Ekpeitit:
That's very sad,I would have loved to see that woman rapper embarrassed at the primaries.
This is a man that did nothing for Niger Delta people but gave all the juicy appointments to Biafra people. God punish am.
mumu reasons like mumu,
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by JANK23H(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2022
tesppidd:
Then why did he join APC.?

Your mumu never do?
Between me and you,who mumu?

Na you sign form for am?

Okpo!
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Anyiamaka: 8:33am On May 14, 2022
Born2Breed:
I doubt GEJ was ever interested but people will always try to twist and spin.

He was very very interested in the matter. He is still very interested in the matter. Things are not just working out as he anticipated.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by slivertongue: 8:36am On May 14, 2022
MikoB:
Jonathan was just too naive to allow some myopic elements in the apc to deceive him in the first place, he really shows that he is a man without principle,for lobbying to be adopted as apc's candidate instead of him to fight for it in pdp, how I wished he continues in pursuing this apc's dream of his to meet his final Waterloo. Anyway, Osinbajo for the cup, you can still join the moving train now before it gets to the final station.

APC has been trending using Gej since 2013. The name of Gej seem to unite them
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by slivertongue: 8:37am On May 14, 2022
Anyiamaka:

He was very very interested in the matter. He is still very interested in the matter. Things are not just working out as he anticipated.

hmmm deputy Gej
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Echoban: 8:38am On May 14, 2022
Samunique:
All these online miscreants saying, "Fulani want to use GEJ to teach Tinubu, Yoruba a bitter lesson, where are you now ?

Hate has really finished some people sense of reasoning, most especially, our brothers from the SE, pls stop the hate !

Instead, market your own candidate, and let the people see the reasons they should vote your candidate.

Not by demonizing other candidates, the last time I checked, nobody has stop the igbos from contesting any elective positions !

Tinubu 10 - 0 Princeoflagos / Asgard73/ Frigga13

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Injera(f): 8:38am On May 14, 2022
VALENTINE2690:
Nairaland is just a platform for Yoruba agenda. Why must Tinubu and Osibanjo always be the first names to mention. Does mean they are the only candidates? I don't how much Tinubu has given to you guys for this wanton campaign.
You or your tribesman can go create your own platform.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by tolue42(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The road is now clear for amaechi

No more obstacle, cabal can now fully focus on him without the GEJ distraction again

Ahhhh you don change mouth? Amaechi again? Just less than couple of hours you have changed mouth.

What about that Princeoflagos ? He's mute again?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Nigerialabalaba: 8:39am On May 14, 2022
e be like say d reporter confused Tunde Bakare for Adewunmi Adeshina
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Nigerialabalaba: 8:41am On May 14, 2022
Echoban:

Tinubu 10 - 0 Princeoflagos / Asgard73/ Frigga13
dem be omo ibo filled with hatred because nobody send dem

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Truthisunique2: 8:43am On May 14, 2022
tolue42:

Ahhhh you don change mouth? Amaechi again? Just less than couple of hours you have changed mouth.

What about that Princeoflagos ? He's mute again?
some Yorubas are saying either Tinubu or osinbajo but you don't call that changing mouth

I never changed mouth, I said if GEJ enter the race my candidate chance becomes zero

I accepted that reality, now that obstacle is gone i never left my Amaechi position
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Ayoolamax: 8:44am On May 14, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
we need president that can deal with all this fulani, herdsmen & bandit
And u believe that Hausa and Fulani will vote for him?
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by loswhite(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2022
Born2Breed:
I doubt GEJ was ever interested but people will always try to twist and spin.
He was intrested...
I know most of you like GeJ because he is better than the total disaster we have right now but he is also a failed president.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by fyneguy: 8:50am On May 14, 2022
Anyiamaka:

No hope again na. Submission don close.
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by loswhite(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2022
fyneguy:

What was he doing with APC Chairman? Lol
Don't mind all these ppl that sees him as saint.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Ekpeitit(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2022
Lionnation:
mumu reasons like mumu,
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Ekpeitit(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2022
Uso ado mumu.
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by loswhite(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
GEJ can't stoop so low for all these! angry

Position wey Tinubu dey kill himself to get na GEJ just reject like this so!!

Truly, there are levels to these things!!

Lol keep deceiving yourself
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Indispensable85(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2022
Forzs:

https://thenationonlineng.net/apc-ticket-tinubu-osinbajo-adesina-22-other-presidential-aspirants-return-forms/

Those lunatics like PrinceofLagos, truthisunique2 and co shouting Jonathan is coming all over the place, hope you can now go and rest? Mumu people!

If you guys are not brain dead, you should know that Jonathan's presidential bid under the APC was never going to be possible. You guys need brain replacement surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by fyneguy: 8:53am On May 14, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
e be like say d reporter confused Tunde Bakare for Adewunmi Adeshina

Me sef dey wonder o. Adesina na breaking news lol
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Indispensable85(m): 8:54am On May 14, 2022
Forzs:

https://thenationonlineng.net/apc-ticket-tinubu-osinbajo-adesina-22-other-presidential-aspirants-return-forms/

So oshiomhole just declared and went home to sleep? He didn't even buy form? Hahahahahahahaha....... mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives In Katsina For APC Presidential Rally / Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) / Shaba Ibrahim, Kogi Polytechnic Lecturer Beaten For Criticising Governor Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.