Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms (31112 Views)

Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 / APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige / Confusion As Uzodinma & Uche Nwosu Receive INEC Forms As APC Candidates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by loswhite(m): 8:54am On May 14, 2022
JANK23H:
That's because Jonathan wasn't contesting in the first place.Reno Omokri,a man very close him said it repeatedly,yet some of you allowed yourselves to be swayed by the APC shenanigans.

Our politicians know Nigerians love drama,and they gave y'all full dose of it.
What stops him from saying it himself? Why do we need to hear from Reno and special Aids....lol. The man did not reach the agreement he wanted....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Indispensable85(m): 8:56am On May 14, 2022
Born2Breed:
I doubt GEJ was ever interested but people will always try to twist and spin.

He was never interested? So what was he doing in the house of the APC national chairman the night his form was bought?

He was interested but wanted to be adopted as a sole candidate which was refused.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Indispensable85(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2022
Jorussia:
The backers of GEJ and Emefiele couldn't get
PMB to support their consensus candidate bid.
Osibanjo or Tinubu is very likely to emerge as
the presidential candidate of APC.Amaechi or
Ahmed Lawan may pull a surprise in the event
of unexpected political maneuvering by the
Presidency and northern cabal.

Lawan is not a serious aspirant. He'll step down from the race at some point. He has his senatorial form already.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by tolue42(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
some Yorubas are saying either Tinubu or osinbajo but you don't call that changing mouth

I never changed mouth, I said if GEJ enter the race my candidate chance becomes zero

I accepted that reality, now that obstacle is gone i never left my Amaechi position

Oh, I read how you and Princeoflagos are communicating yesterday naaaa... Political science students you guys are.. una know politics very well...

How do you guys expect APC to bring someone from another party and make him their presidential candidate (anointing candidate) Just like that?

What becomes the fate of people who had put efforts to build the party for over 8-9 years? Joker you guys are!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Truthisunique2: 9:25am On May 14, 2022
tolue42:

Oh, I read how you and Princeoflagos are communicating yesterday naaaa... Political science students you guys are.. una know politics very well...

How do you guys expect APC to bring someone from another party and make it their presidential candidate (anointing candidate) Just like that?

What becomes the fate of people who had put efforts to build the party for over 8-9 year? Joker you guys are!
if you truly follow my comments, I was the first to even object GEJ into APC talk because I knew it would cos unsettlement

But let me put it to you that GEJ isn't running isn't because APC couldn't have arranged it

Infact they have been doing everything in that regard, it is simply because GEJ as a peaceful man knows his life would be at risk from those who see this as a life ambition fight

I only alluded to the possibility that it is very possible for APC to arrange GEJ if he was desperate after all they would still arrange a consensus in the next two weeks
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Princeadeogun: 9:38am On May 14, 2022
The 100million nomination form is just a fund raising channel. We don't need to disturb ourselves. Na plan work
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Princeadeogun: 9:42am On May 14, 2022
The 100million nomination form is just a fund raising channel. We don't need to disturb ourselves. Na plan work
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Samunique(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The road is now clear for amaechi

No more obstacle, cabal can now fully focus on him without the GEJ distraction again
So it's no more Gej again, it's now going back to Ameachi ?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Devilagentcap: 9:45am On May 14, 2022
[quote author=Samunique post=112817638] So it's no more Gej again, it's now going back to Ameachi ?[/quote

ou can.
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by sogodihno: 9:48am On May 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
GEJ can't stoop so low for all these! angry

Position wey Tinubu dey kill himself to get na GEJ just reject like this so!!

Truly, there are levels to these things!!

What's he doing with the APC chairman, if he is not interested, your brain will start working soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Udoboss(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2022
MikoB:
Jonathan was just too naive to allow some myopic elements in the apc to deceive him in the first place, he really shows that he is a man without principle,for lobbying to be adopted as apc's candidate instead of him to fight for it in pdp, how I wished he continues in pursuing this apc's dream of his to meet his final Waterloo. Anyway, Osinbajo for the cup, you can still join the moving train now before it gets to the final station.

God just saved His ass..

The disgrace would had been to much..

What even stopped Him from contesting in PDP..
I wonder how these politicians even think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by MikoB: 10:02am On May 14, 2022
Udoboss:

God just saved His ass..

The disgrace would had been to much..

What even stopped Him from contesting in PDP..
I wonder how these politicians even think?

You can imagine!
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Ylink4sure: 10:17am On May 14, 2022
If the news is true that Dr Adesina,the African Development Bank President not only purchased the 'form' but crossed this hurdle, I'll be his biggest fan on Nairaland and I'll actually hope he's Buhari's preferred Nominee

Forzs:

https://thenationonlineng.net/apc-ticket-tinubu-osinbajo-adesina-22-other-presidential-aspirants-return-forms/
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by IPIGSRMUMU: 10:25am On May 14, 2022
Jona-daft is dumber than I thought. The mumu man allowed some unknown Fulanis to play him like a yoyo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Nobody: 10:44am On May 14, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

dem be omo ibo filled with hatred because nobody send dem

I feel for you so much. The real person that will take the ticket is Amaechi he is the one that Buhari supports Tinubu is unsure of what will happen in the primaries. The Cabal will go for him since he is of igbo extraction
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by olembic: 10:52am On May 14, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by tolue42(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
if you truly follow my comments, I was the first to even object GEJ into APC talk because I knew it would cos unsettlement

But let me put it to you that GEJ isn't running isn't because APC couldn't have arranged it

Infact they have been doing everything in that regard, it is simply because GEJ as a peaceful man knows his life would be at risk from those who see this as a life ambition fight

I only alluded to the possibility that it is very possible for APC to arrange GEJ if he was desperate after all they would still arrange a consensus in the next two weeks

So you're still expecting a consensus or a goyal oil anointing candidate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by soojar(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2022
KingDamzzy:
Akinwunmi Adesina's candidacy going under the radar.

I thought I'm the only one noticing that.

All these noise might just be diversionary tactics. Shift our attention elsewhere while the real anointed is shielded from "elimination" using Buhari's words.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by GoooodHardDick: 11:08am On May 14, 2022
sogodihno:

What's he doing with the APC chairman, if he is not interested, your brain will start working soon

Alaye try get sense!

For the fact he met with the apc chairman doesn't mean he is interested. Besides, APC deadline for submission of presidential ticket has expired.

GEJ is a legend. Tinubu Is killing himself to get to the level of GEJ. A level he will never get to in his life. Abeg there are levels to these things!
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Wchris(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2022
Jonathan wasn't interested in the form
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by yyba: 11:26am On May 14, 2022
Born2Breed:
I doubt GEJ was ever interested but people will always try to twist and spin.
you doubt it now because he failed to get consensus agreement

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by NaijaCars4sale: 11:32am On May 14, 2022
I Saw this coming
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by quisera(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2022
How come Dr. Akinwunwi Adesina is contesting and we didn't hear about it. These are the kinda people we need, not some old pissing octogenarian
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Bmaster(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2022
Ekpeitit:
That's very sad,I would have loved to see that woman rapper embarrassed at the primaries.
This is a man that did nothing for Niger Delta people but gave all the juicy appointments to Biafra people. God punish am.
and punish you too,
Do Nigeria recognize an entity called Biafra?or is your senses paining you,?
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Ekpeitit(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2022
Bmaster:
and punish you too,
Do Nigeria recognize an entity called Biafra?or is your senses paining you,?
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Ekpeitit(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2022
Adiok ano uso ye uka.
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by ogododo: 11:56am On May 14, 2022
fyneguy:

What was he doing with APC Chairman? Lol

Adamu was governor under PDP.
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by tunapawizzy: 12:01pm On May 14, 2022
To support coming back to power, Emefiele just donated 100m to the ruling party that he works for..........is it so hard to see
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by omurphy23456: 12:18pm On May 14, 2022
No sir, he is not because he still can not tame his temper hence he is not yet mature enough to sit on that office.
GoooodHardDick:
GEJ can't stoop so low for all these! angry

Position wey Tinubu dey kill himself to get na GEJ just reject like this so!!

Truly, there are levels to these things!!

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by kratos12345: 12:21pm On May 14, 2022
MikoB:
Jonathan was just too naive to allow some myopic elements in the apc to deceive him in the first place, he really shows that he is a man without principle,for lobbying to be adopted as apc's candidate instead of him to fight for it in pdp, how I wished he continues in pursuing this apc's dream of his to meet his final Waterloo. Anyway, Osinbajo for the cup, you can still join the moving train now before it gets to the final station.
put your totality together, you are still less than a quarter of GEJ my friend.
Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by ArewaNorth: 12:29pm On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Some mumu go still dey talk about waivers

When Reno was telling them the truth, they were abusing him grin

Politically, linking GEJ to APC will neutralise PDP significant number of PDP members in many quaters of the party particularly his score supporters.
The rumours is a big win for APC and it is now clear that GEJ is more APC than PDP!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms by Ododoeye0020(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2022
GEJ want to be the almighty Consensus candidate of APC. I doubt if he can win the majority of APC in his ogbia south LGA of Bayelsa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) / Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term / Ambode throwing T-shirts Along Lateef Jankande Road from his car(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.