Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau (17659 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis / APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp / How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by Kingpele(m): 8:24am On May 14, 2022
May God forgive me for voting this clueless mallam against my brother Jonathan in 2015
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by Indispensable85(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2022
MikoB:
Those of you relying on Ganduje, can you see for yoursrlf? I told you I said Ganduje is finished and has a battared image, so many statutory delegates either gone or they will work against him, the other big party boys there are with Gaya and Shekarau.

You're still grabbing on straws? Kano delegates are in the bag for Tinubu. Know this and know peace. I know that's where your pain is coming from.
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by Indispensable85(m): 8:46am On May 14, 2022
Well on time! Kano is strategic in the main election for the APC.
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by Shimran(m): 8:55am On May 14, 2022
englishmart:
Prophet Muhammad is more respected than Allah. Argue with shari'a

You try this shit only in your region but not in a Muslim community.
BTW, just a keyboard warrior. cool
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by moneyissweet(m): 8:56am On May 14, 2022
After tinubu don Wades out.

No 5 million votes for apc in 2023

Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2022
Okay
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by MrBanner(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2022
Soltix:
Good morning nairalanders. Pls someone send me help, so i can buy some food and eat. 3k would do, pls. I also need a job, my teaching job isn't yielding fruits at all. I am tired.
3 0 4 6 1 4 4 4 7 1
FirstBank
Thank u

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by odinma3(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2022
dre11:

The presidency has stepped into the ongoing crisis in the Kano chapter of All Progressives Congress (APC) between Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and Senator...

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-presidency-wades-into-kano-apc-crisis-summons-ganduje-shekarau

Previous thread: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping
https://www.nairaland.com/7125571/governor-ganduje-visits-shekaraus-residence

Lalasticlala
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by ufuosman(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2022
More crisis loading for them
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by MrALIVE: 9:38am On May 14, 2022
Did they send jet to go and pick the family of Deborah that was stoned to death in sokoto
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by MikoB: 9:43am On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
what is Gaya

Is it the name of bitter kola?

There are only two politicians in Kano kwawanso and Shekarau in government or outside government

Tinubu clowns are already learning how much of a liability and unfollowing ganduje has

Oh lalala! So you Amaechi supporters can still talk, Buhari really gave Amaechi the final knockout by asking him to resign, that was unexpected by Amaechi, he didn't even know maybe he should resign or stay, I can see you are very funny, no serious person will take you serious, because its obvious Amaechi is not the anointed right from the beginning as you claimed.
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by ityP(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2022
dre11:

The presidency has stepped into the ongoing crisis in the Kano chapter of All Progressives Congress (APC) between Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and Senator...

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-presidency-wades-into-kano-apc-crisis-summons-ganduje-shekarau

Previous thread: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping
https://www.nairaland.com/7125571/governor-ganduje-visits-shekaraus-residence

Lalasticlala

Buhari thought that big mouthed national Leader will settle Jibril's issue but he is an absolute nobody. Buhari will do the needful here grin. No too much noise
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by Corporate2020: 9:56am On May 14, 2022
englishmart:

It is only a mentally unstable Southerner that will bring himself/herself to the level of illiterate Almajaris who were born by the roadside by destitute parents. Great Zik and Awo will be very disappointed.
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by ismodiwa(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2022
englishmart:

This won't prompt a Muslim to speak Ill of Jesus christ or Christianity in general..
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by duality(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2022
I thought they said Tinubu has resolved the Kano issues, based on who him be.

Unless, it's a different issue he resolved.
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by emmykk(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2022
Daguga:
What's the Presidency's business with these two, probably because the highest votes will be coming in from that state, right?

Wahala want to wear bullet proof grin

That state voted will nolonger be as it used to be.PDP will finish everything there
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by Nobody: 10:31am On May 14, 2022
emmykk:

That state voted will nolonger be as it used to be.PDP will finish everything there

grin grin
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by olembic: 10:54am On May 14, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by gracealonev: 11:13am On May 14, 2022
This is Nigeria.

Buhari, in his personal capacity as a senior member of APC, logically, is distinct from Nigerian Presidency. But this is Naija.
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by PharmacyStore: 11:14am On May 14, 2022
This new NNPP party is pulling weight
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by ChukwuObe: 11:25am On May 14, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Ain’t that the governor that stuffed dollars into his agbada. I definitely not going to take him serious. In saner clines he definitely going down for that shit.

Immunity is what is prolly saving his bitch ass.

We keep recycling fvckers and the story lingers on forever. What a mess!

I said what I said my nigga

The governor that stuffed dollars is not worse than the one caught red handed with 250 million naira in his car in Lagos and not to mention how he looted his state dry to fund family business in Pandoragate
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by Benwems(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2022
Shimran:

You try this shit only in your region but not in a Muslim community.
BTW, just a keyboard warrior. cool

what is he doing in Muslim community? illiterate and dirty infected people. Bunch of low life.
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by deepcall: 6:13pm On May 14, 2022
A basic yet important benefit of cloud telephony is that it frees agents or operators from any kind of device. As the solution is more software-based, it requires so much less hardware than the traditional solution. Automated call distribution based on business hours, technical support level, IVR solutions, agent skills and more. Analyse and Redistribute resources where you need them the most. Intelligent cloud call center is the highly advanced platform for business. You can boost lead generation with the help of click to call solutions that is innovative idea for business in the era of the transformation cloud. So try this powerful solution and increase your company’s production. To get to know more about visit our website @ https://deepcall.com/

[https://deepcall.com/]Cloud Telephony[/https://deepcall.com/]
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by steveolart: 7:48am On May 15, 2022
It well with our country
Re: Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau by 1876myy: 9:02am On May 15, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
A stitch in time....

Don't destroy Kano votes for us grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 / Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) / N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.