Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis (20847 Views)

Supporters Wave At Abba K Yusuf, PDP Kano Candidate On His Way To Bebeji / Kiru/bebeji Federal Constituency Offers Special Prayers For Buhari And Ganduje / Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Lanrelagboi: 11:32pm On May 07, 2022
Press Release

Ganduje wades into Kiru/Bebeji contest crisis

Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano state has directed the state secretariat of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to immediately take measures for the amicable resolution of the internal differences arising from interested parties seeking nomination to contest election into the Kiru/Bebeji federal constituency.

To this end, the party secretariat has complied and summoned a stakeholders meeting to discuss the situation in the constituency.

A statement signed by the chairman of the state chapter of the party, Alhaji Abdullahi Abbas revealed that an invitation has been sent to all the aspiring candidates for the position.

It said Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa has already accepted the proposal and readiness to attend the meeting.

Abbas, in the statement, called on the parties to remain calm and cooperate with the party with a view to resolving the internal crisis and further assured that the meeting would come up with a position acceptable to all the aspirants.

ALHAJI ABDULLAHI ABBAS

Chairman, APC, Kano State
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=542067570623403&id=100044604936261

8 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by gozmok1(m): 12:02am On May 08, 2022
When I said TINUBU will spend 135m on presidential form
I was attacked.

He's going to buy the SDP form next which is 35m.

Tinubu urchins want to ride on Buhari's popularity to get power through the back door, and to use Sescession as a campaign tool against Eastern PDP candidate, unfortunately Fulanis are smarter and ahead of them..

Such arrangements afonja were hoping on will never see the light of the day

Sophisticated clowns

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by OkoroBufo: 12:22am On May 08, 2022
Tinubu's intervention yielding immediate result. Jagaban will make a good President.

-Okoro bufo

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by yyba: 12:38am On May 08, 2022
gozmok1:

I was attacked.

Tinubu urchins want to ride on Buhari's popularity to get power through the back door, and to use Sescession as a campaign tool against Eastern PDP candidate, unfortunately Fulanis are smarter and ahead of them..

Sophisticated clowns 
hehehe weed smokers everywhere chaii

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37am On May 08, 2022
A better Nigeria is all we want, not all these political shenanigans.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Kingpele(m): 6:37am On May 08, 2022
Ndi politics, I don't know why he was chased out of national Assembly of looters .was he not the jubrin that exposed budget padding in the past administration..wow and to think that he is having problems with the dollar loving ganduje makes it even more funny...could it be the jubrin was the brain behind the recording of the video where he was helping himself was some wads of dollars

5 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38am On May 08, 2022
gozmok1:

Sophisticated clowns 

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by BafanaBafana: 6:38am On May 08, 2022
It is clear to him that Tinubu his candidate is not winning else he would have stayed on
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by TimmyTen(m): 6:38am On May 08, 2022
Greedy old criminals all for their pockets

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Zico5(m): 6:39am On May 08, 2022
We all know that politics is a dirty game but this APC is taking it too far. They are ready to play it with no conscience and integrity. I wonder how people can still compare this APC to any other party. The party that's full of evils, tyranny and bad bloods. Let's wait and see this to the end.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Built2last: 6:43am On May 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Born2Breed(f): 6:43am On May 08, 2022
grin grin[center][/center] grin grin grin grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by IamANigerianMan: 6:43am On May 08, 2022
post=112624165:
Better Nigeria with TINUBU? not possible, this man is eyeing speaker of the house, non of this people is for Nigeria
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by BafanaBafana: 6:46am On May 08, 2022
Politics is first about serving of one's self. If Jubrin doesn't stand to gain anything from the APC, why stay?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by LilyColin(f): 6:46am On May 08, 2022
post=112624165:

ZOMBIFIED ✅

8 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Makinaki: 6:47am On May 08, 2022
Gandolla
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Maxymilliano(m): 6:49am On May 08, 2022
Is there No better news aside this Ganduje, Jibrin and Tinubu et al
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by KingKO22: 6:50am On May 08, 2022
OK
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Proudlycanadian: 6:50am On May 08, 2022
We no even know all these ppo if no be election
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by honestivo(m): 6:56am On May 08, 2022
Abdul did see the reality of Tinubu getting the APC ticket
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Heavensent01(m): 6:57am On May 08, 2022
gozmok1:

I was attacked.

Sophisticated clowns 

Tinubu is riding on Buhari's popularity? on whose popularity is your pthief obi riding on?

in a free and fair election, even Okorocha stand a better chance than Pthief obi

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Tinubuadvocate: 6:57am On May 08, 2022
It's unfortunate that no single person from that region of your with sensible submission.
gozmok1:

I was attacked.

Sophisticated clowns 

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by KingKO22: 6:57am On May 08, 2022
gozmok1:

I was attacked.

Sophisticated clowns 

You are either too small or chose to be a dimwit as regarding who Jagaban of Africa is

Thats the reason why your pathetic Ohaneze nd Ndi falling sun leaders has been writing letters upon letter to Jagaban to allow your lazy politicians to emerge as party candidate.

Your elders will never underestimate and ridicule the one and only slayer of Ndi cannibalism

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by MoIbrahim: 7:00am On May 08, 2022
You're not even god-fesring enough to commend Tinubu's intervention in this matter.

Go on o

gozmok1:

I was attacked.

Sophisticated clowns 

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rowdy Session In Senate Over Budget Padding, Constituency Projects / PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader / South-West Governors Absent At Meeting With Odigie-Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.