Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Another Victim Of Kogi Explosion Dies In Abuja Hospital (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Victim Of Kogi Explosion Dies In Abuja Hospital (Photos) (486 Views)

Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) / Man Escapes From Organ Harvesters In Abuja, Lands In Hospital (Photos) / Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Victim Of Kogi Explosion Dies In Abuja Hospital (Photos) by MrCover: 10:51am On May 14, 2022
Update From . COM

Another victim of a suspected bomb explosion at a beer parlour in Kogi State, has died in an unnamed Abuja Hospital.

The victim, Miss Funke Matthew-Ibeteye, 25, was a worker of the drinking joint where the explosion occurred on Wednesday, in Kabba town of Kabba-Bunu Local Government Area of the state.

Her employer and owner of the beer parlour, Mr Ladi Olorunfemi, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that Matthew-Ibeteye couldn’t make it in the hospital where she was rushed to for treatment as she died on Friday morning.

Matthew-Ibeteye was badly wounded in the explosion, which explained the reason why she was referred to the Abuja hospital for proper medical attention.

"Unfortunately for her, she couldn’t make it and died this early morning. When we got the news we were devastated," Mr Olorunfemi explained.

"She was a very humble and hard-working girl. Her death came as a shock to us. As I speak with you, we are at the cemetery for her burial in Kabba. We are going to miss her.

"It’s very unfortunate and painful that we lost her at this time. The most painful thing about the attack on my business premise is that five of her family members were affected, including the father, Chief Matthew Ibeteye," he lamented.

"Just yesterday Thursday, we buried one of the victims by name Aisha Ibrahim from Okene," he added.

The father of the deceased, Mathew, 75, described his daughter’s death as “very sudden and painful”.

"As you can see I am not strong, having been a victim of the blast too. I have to leave the hospital bed to prepare for my daughter’s burial when the news came to me," he said.

"We are going to miss her warm love, embrace and support to the family at this critical time of life. Only God can revenge those who planted the bomb that exploded and killed my daughter and left me and three of her siblings injured," the father said.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/another-victim-of-kogi-explosion-dies-in-abuja-hospital.html

Re: Another Victim Of Kogi Explosion Dies In Abuja Hospital (Photos) by MrCover: 10:51am On May 14, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Another Victim Of Kogi Explosion Dies In Abuja Hospital (Photos) by MrCover: 10:58am On May 14, 2022
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Another Victim Of Kogi Explosion Dies In Abuja Hospital (Photos) by Marketgists(f): 11:04am On May 14, 2022
Too many death this day
Check my signature
Re: Another Victim Of Kogi Explosion Dies In Abuja Hospital (Photos) by MrCover: 11:07am On May 14, 2022
Marketgists:
Too many death this day
Check my signature

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Another Victim Of Kogi Explosion Dies In Abuja Hospital (Photos) by Marketgists(f): 11:15am On May 14, 2022
MrCover:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
See more good news at www.marketgists.com
Re: Another Victim Of Kogi Explosion Dies In Abuja Hospital (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2022
d father dey sale beer to abi him go drung?
Re: Another Victim Of Kogi Explosion Dies In Abuja Hospital (Photos) by VeryWickedMan: 11:43am On May 14, 2022
So pretty
How I wish I can have an opportunity to Bleep her before she's finally laid to rest.
Re: Another Victim Of Kogi Explosion Dies In Abuja Hospital (Photos) by MrCover: 12:31pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
d father dey sale beer to abi him go drung?

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.
Re: Another Victim Of Kogi Explosion Dies In Abuja Hospital (Photos) by gambia(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2022
We have many lunatics roaming freely on this platform, the best one can do is to ignore them totally.

1 Like

Re: Another Victim Of Kogi Explosion Dies In Abuja Hospital (Photos) by MrCover: 1:01pm On May 14, 2022
gambia:
We have many lunatics roaming freely on this platform, the best one can do is to ignore them totally.

Why Do You Say That Please?
Re: Another Victim Of Kogi Explosion Dies In Abuja Hospital (Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 1:21pm On May 14, 2022
Marketgists Weds MrCover

1 Like

Re: Another Victim Of Kogi Explosion Dies In Abuja Hospital (Photos) by Marketgists(f): 5:04pm On May 14, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Marketgists Weds MrCover
Nooo

1 Like

Re: Another Victim Of Kogi Explosion Dies In Abuja Hospital (Photos) by MrCover: 6:04pm On May 14, 2022
Marketgists:

Nooo

Are you a woman?
Re: Another Victim Of Kogi Explosion Dies In Abuja Hospital (Photos) by MrCover: 6:05pm On May 14, 2022
Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun

(1) (Reply)

ISWAP Fighters Kill 25 Scrap Metal Scavengers In Borno / 9 Ghanaians Arrested For Smuggling N200 Million Cannabis Into Nigeria / Video:epe Youth Chase Herdsmen Out Of Epe Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.