Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah (5317 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto / Breaking!!! Watch As Girls Got Stripped And For Mimicking Mode Of Greeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by Chuks12499(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2022
Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah Samuel in Sokoto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mccZoA2_cRo

Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by lordchiz(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2022
Ugly looking Asshole!
Your own death will be shameful!
Efulefu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by PlayerMeji: 11:47am On May 14, 2022
Many times, Christianity has been docile, preaching PEACE and PROSPERITY up and down.

No pastor is preaching SECURITY yet they have the tightest security force in armed personnel around themselves.

Once we begin to preach PERSONAL SAFETY in churches and we begin to emphasize on this, Christians will not be killed anyhow as it is the case all over the world.

It's time we STOPPED preaching PEACE, PROSPERITY and we started preaching ARMED SAFETY!!!

Remember, Jesus loves everyone including the killers of this heroine DEBORAH SAMUEL..

So guard your lives at all cost lest your killers repent while you gnash your teeth.

20 Likes

Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 14, 2022
What saddens me most is the fact that I share a country with these animals.

I have nothing against Islam and I have met good Muslims, but anyone who can take a life in the name cum defense of God is as beast and should be treated as such.

Now that the killers of Deborah have been arrested, can they also be killed/executed soon? That way people will learn not to take law into their hands.

This is a civilised society for heavens sake!

Buhari and others in government should stop paying lip service to the many evils in the land and call a spade what is.

People like the man above should live in Iraq, not Nigeria. Religion has destroyed the small brain he was born with. He's mad and don't belong among sensible people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2022
The Northern politicians and sultanate might want to protect him. And say the interpretation was taken out of context

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:37pm On May 14, 2022
STAY AWAY FROM THOSE WILD ANIMALS angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by poshestmina(f): 1:43pm On May 14, 2022
These people just keeps making me hate them more angry angry angry.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by MrSamsung(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2022
Southerners are mumu most especially those against the breakup of this country.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by Sharatan(m): 2:44pm On May 14, 2022
One thing is for sure. Nigeria is not a country. It’s just a gathering.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by faceland: 3:11pm On May 14, 2022
feckos:

I have nothing against Islam and I have met good Muslims, but anyone who can take a life in the name cum defense of God is as beast and should be treated as such.

Now that the killers of Deborah have been arrested, can they also be killed/executed soon? That way people will learn not to take law into their hands.

Buhari and others in government should stop paying lip service to the many evils in the land and call a spade what is.

People like the man above should live in Iraq, not Nigeria. Religion has destroyed the small brain he was born with. He's mad and don't belong among sensible people.

Nigeria is not a civilized society. The environment is self-evident.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by paulolee(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2022
wickedness runs in his veins

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by Msmither: 9:24pm On May 14, 2022
Another book haram sponsor spotted.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by NNTR: 9:40pm On May 14, 2022
Chuks12499:
Breaking:
Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah Samuel in Sokoto
h ttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mccZoA2_cRo
Why doesnt he do the killing himself, instead of inciting and encouraging others to do the utterly bad, odious and wicked act of killing others

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by logiccal: 10:20pm On May 14, 2022
There are a lot translation mistakes in that video...

OP, at least post the correct statements
Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by epondudu: 11:26pm On May 14, 2022
Only fools accused millions for the mistake of few.......I rest my case
Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by VEHINTOLAR: 11:54pm On May 14, 2022
Islam or I should say,the northern Nigeria's brand of Islam,is a powerful tool in the hands of the fulani caliphate. It is this tool ( made in Sokoto Islam) that they have been using,from the time immemorial,to subject the entire country to a sort of slavery. Islam,to the Nigerian fulani caliphate,is not just a religion but a potent weapon of subjugation ! Isn't it because of this same "made in Sokoto" brand of Islam that today Hausa are slaves in their own land ?

Why are the Muslims inhabitants of Doha,Dubai,Riyadh,Tehran etc are not killing and burning non Muslims in their midst every now and then ? They can't do that because they are educated,civilised and don't practise a "made in Sokoto" kind of Islam that most northerners practise in Nigeria ! Islam in northern Nigeria is not for the sake of Allah or Mohammed (Peace be upon him) but an instrument or a machine,specifically designed to aid territorial expansion cum hegemonic agenda of the fulani caliphate.

The idiot in the video here is one of the numerous agents of these caliphate who have been mandated to spread the evil "made in Sokoto" brand of Islam. The aim is to ensure their continual grip on the social,political and economic lives of their victims. Just look at the Hausa people in northern Nigeria today. They have no say in their own affairs and foreigners from far and near are their kings (Emirs) ! That is what "made in Sokoto" Islam has done to them ! Check out the lists of their Governors, how many of them are Hausa ? They are mostly fulani ! What about Senators and Reps ? It is fulani everywhere you go in the corridor of power ! But the majority that cast the votes which produced these Senators, MPs,etc are the Hausas ! Minority ruling the majority,it is this same method they have been trying to impose on the rest of the country. Remember Ruga,Water resources control and the other nonsense ideas which they tried to force on Nigerians, especially southerners.

Islam is not a religion in northern Nigeria, it is a powerful social - political tool in the hands of the hypocritical fulani caliphate and they will do anything to protect that tool ! This is why the idiot that set Deborah ablaze could be so bold to advertise his "achievement" 'cause he knew he would be protected and likely to be rewarded secretly !
Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by Nobody: 1:10am On May 15, 2022
See the way the Foolish man was busy defending an imported Religion.
The 2 Major Religions were imported just like every other imported stuff but the difference is, they were foisted on the people who overtime became brainwashed to sustain the brainwashing across generations. I think the natives of Amazon Rainforest who are neither Christians nor Muslims may likely be heading to a different heaven when they die. Pls., I urge them to show me theirs

Now, why can't the same FOOLISH MAN ask Saudi Arabia to ship in wealth & development into the impoverished Northern Nigeria?

A FOOLISH MAN who can't defend his kinsmen against bandits & poverty is now the one fighting for his god. FOOL of the century!
Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by faceland: 1:58am On May 15, 2022
He must be proud of them... However it would come back to bite him. One of his own would make a slip of touge and would be showed no mercy (regardless of their mental state). I pray it is him.

⬇⬇⬇
https://www.bitchute.com/video/xgMLml7NkhWR/
Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by Pathokpo: 3:07am On May 15, 2022
Chuks12499:
Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah Samuel in Sokoto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mccZoA2_cRo
The great amount ones said naija is not a nation but a mere geographical expression. Now I fully understand what he meant cos I know I share nothing in common with these bastards other than the name Nigerian. May it never be well with you lord luggard
Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by Gadaluck(m): 8:17am On May 15, 2022
This is very chilling and same time revealing. He said for them to never part ways with what Usman Dan Fodio taught them and that Jihad is embedded in the blood of all Muslims. My one Nijuria folks, it doesn't get any clearer than that. The earlier u use ur tongue and count ur teeth the better for all of us tongue
Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by DKM123: 9:34am On May 15, 2022
Why is this not on the front page? Why is this man not being questioned by the authorities? This is pure evidence. Is Nigeria a banana republic?

Where are the mods?
Lalastica and co.
Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by Nobody: 9:40am On May 15, 2022
epondudu:
Only fools accused millions for the mistake of few.......I rest my case

Few? Which constitute the few; the hordes of terrorislam adherents that kill and blow up people, or the hordes of adherents that openly and tacitly support them?
Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by epondudu: 11:23am On May 15, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Few? Which constitute the few; the hordes of terrorislam adherents that kill and blow up people, or the hordes of adherents that openly and tacitly support them?
When the Lord's resistant Army kill and mayhm innocent people in the Eastern Democratic republic Congo, they were called rebels but not religious fanatics, When the falange Christian's groups killed thousand of Muslims in Lebanon they are not called religious fanatics but freedom fighters, when Andre Brevikh killed more than eighty Muslims in New Zealand he was called a Nazist not a Christian fanatics...I can go on and on, if people commit crime don't generalize, judge the culprits not their tribe, not their names and not their religion.
Don't forget some people openly support the violence in the east.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by malvisguy212: 11:54am On May 15, 2022
And the Muhammad they are fighting for. the Quran say he is in Hell fire until the day of Resurrection.
Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by haffaze777(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2022
This imam is high on mkpurumiri,he deserve to be jail for this.
Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by JBoss25(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2022
feckos:

is it not the same as burning thieves for south
Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 15, 2022
JBoss25:
is it not the same as burning thieves for south

May you and your family meet the same fate as Deborah for comparing her with a thief.
Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by JBoss25(m): 5:33am On May 16, 2022
feckos:

May you and your family meet the same fate as Deborah for comparing her with a thief.
Back to sender, idiot
Re: Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 16, 2022
epondudu:

When the Lord's resistant Army kill and mayhm innocent people in the Eastern Democratic republic Congo, they were called rebels but not religious fanatics, When the falange Christian's groups killed thousand of Muslims in Lebanon they are not called religious fanatics but freedom fighters, when Andre Brevikh killed more than eighty Muslims in New Zealand he was called a Nazist not a Christian fanatics...I can go on and on, if people commit crime don't generalize, judge the culprits not their tribe, not their names and not their religion.
Don't forget some people openly support the violence in the east.

I can't remember them shouting "hallelujah" when attacking. Adherents of terrorislam, on the other hand...

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. / This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? / Lady Caught On CCTV Putting Poison In A Man's Drink At A Hotel (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.