Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Can CP In The Rank Of Police Help You Get A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can CP In The Rank Of Police Help You Get A Job (238 Views)

Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being / CP Frank Mba: South-South, South-East, Lagos Not Applying for Police jobs / Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can CP In The Rank Of Police Help You Get A Job by nabeelbabs: 12:40pm On May 14, 2022
Hello beautiful people of nairaland, so ive been job hunting for the past few years and would like to hear your two cents.

Do you think a police officer with the rank of CP has the connect to secure you a job.

Im thinking of giving it a shot cus i know someone who would link me up with the CP of FTC and im not sure if it worth disturbing him to help me secure me a job
Re: Can CP In The Rank Of Police Help You Get A Job by IamANigerianMan: 1:12pm On May 14, 2022
Bro. Any Job you want except the CP is not ready, even she is not in the position his mate would be in the position.....
Re: Can CP In The Rank Of Police Help You Get A Job by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:41pm On May 14, 2022
Cp 100% possible
Re: Can CP In The Rank Of Police Help You Get A Job by nabeelbabs: 2:43pm On May 14, 2022
Thanks for your responses I'll give it a try

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home - Remote - Chat Operators / Drivers Needed Urgently / Proficient Content Writer For Tech Articles (needed ASAP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.