Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Some People Are Demarketing Their Candidates!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People Are Demarketing Their Candidates!!! (422 Views)

You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti / APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Are Demarketing Their Candidates!!! by Islandlady(f): 1:54pm On May 14, 2022
It baffles me how some people claim to be educated and literate but will not hesitate to call people names like Tout, abgero, urchins, thug, thief, hungry, illitrates just because they don't support their own candidates and opinion, the so called literates forgets that we run a democratic system where everyone has the legal right to vote and be voted for, has the right to contest!

Vote your candidates, I vote my candidate...stop insulting or trying to bring down other people candidates because you will end up demarketing your own candidate and attract hatred for your own candidate.

Note: I did not call any group, supporters or candidates but if you feel offended by my post, then you are guilty and needs to be diplomatic and cultured, thanks grin

3 Likes

Re: Some People Are Demarketing Their Candidates!!! by PrinceOfLagos: 2:00pm On May 14, 2022
Islandlady:
It baffles me how some people claim to be educated and literate but will not hesitate to call people names like Tout, abgero, urchins, thug, thief, hungry, illitrates just because they don't support their own candidates and opinion, the so called literates forgets that we run a democratic system where everyone has the legal right to vote and be voted for, has the right to contest!

Vote your candidates, I vote my candidate...stop insulting or trying to bring down other people candidates because you will end up demarketing your own candidate and attract hatred for your own candidate.

Note: I did not call any group, supporters or candidates but if you feel offended by my post, then you are guilty and needs to be diplomatic and cultured, thanks grin

Tinubu slaves got no respect for Buhari and the north

They use every opportunity to insult the north , that's not right .

Maybe it's because Tinubu don't believe in one Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Demarketing Their Candidates!!! by Islandlady(f): 2:08pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu slaves got no respect for Buhari and the north

They use every opportunity to insult the north , that's not right .

Maybe it's because Tinubu don't believe in one Nigeria
Lol you are guilty! That's why you are attacking Tinubu directly, who is that your candidate again!? undecided grin

4 Likes

Re: Some People Are Demarketing Their Candidates!!! by PrinceOfLagos: 2:17pm On May 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Lol you are guilty! That's why you are attacking Tinubu directly, who is that your candidate again!? undecided grin
Be my candidate wink grin

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Demarketing Their Candidates!!! by Islandlady(f): 2:26pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Be my candidate wink grin
undecided undecidedwhat type of candidate o
Re: Some People Are Demarketing Their Candidates!!! by PrinceOfLagos: 2:26pm On May 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Which one would you wanna be
Re: Some People Are Demarketing Their Candidates!!! by Gomojamm: 2:33pm On May 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Na Abia boy wey hate Tinubu o. No fall for am.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Demarketing Their Candidates!!! by Islandlady(f): 8:09pm On May 14, 2022
Gomojamm:
Na Abia boy wey hate Tinubu o. No fall for am.
lol I can't fall for that okoro grin
Re: Some People Are Demarketing Their Candidates!!! by Gomojamm: 9:35pm On May 14, 2022
Islandlady:
lol I can't fall for that okoro grin
grin grin U be bad girl. Are u from Ibadan? They are known for their sharp mouth and being quick witted.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s US Lawyer Challenges Malami To Public Debate / Natural Gas And Oil Reserves In South East / (PICS): Robotic Monikers Spamming Nairaland Forum For Any Topic Having Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.