Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel (28832 Views)

Jangebe Schoolgirls: Tanko Yakasai Confirms Arrest Of Salihu Tanko Yakasai / Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher / Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by indigenous234(f): 4:56pm On May 14, 2022
We need more of this kind of clerics to disabuse the minds of an average Muslim in Nigeria who is ever ready to kill for his/her god no matter the level of education.

1 Like

Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Doris4ever(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2022
So sad

2 Likes

Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Roozzaay(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2022
Hope he don relocate sha? May the Good God be his strength o
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by onyenna85000: 5:01pm On May 14, 2022
I hate Islam and Muslim with passion.there has never been and there will never be a time in history Islam won't be equated with violence and bloodshed.The agenda to take over the world is on process but mind you ,that christians will soon draw up arms and this pathetic world will be permanently reset. When u have pushed someone and his generation over years to the wall. He will have no option than to bounce back and retaliate. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:02pm On May 14, 2022
THOU SHALL NOT KILL IS GOD'S DIRECT COMMANDMENTsad GOD VALUE HUMAN LIFE,THAT IS WHY HE GAVE ABRAHAM RAM TO SACRIFICE INSTEAD OF HUMAN sad IS THAT NOT THE REASON FOR RAHMADAM FESTIVAL OF LIFE?

RELIGION ISNT THE PROBLEM, BUT BAD PEOPLE ARE. SOME PPL ARE JUST WOLFS IN SHEEP CLOTHINGS,THY ARE TERRIBLE BLOODY BEASTS HIDING UNDER RELIGION.

ANYBODY KILLING FELLOW HUMAN FOR MERE RELIGIOUS DISAGREEMENT IS A BEASTS AND SATANIC,AND NOT OF GOD.AND SUCH WILD ANIMALS WITH THEIR SUPPORTERS ARE SAME CANNIBALS. THEY MUST BE CONDEMN FAST AND PURGED BY SWIFT JUSTICE,because THEY ARENT FIT TO COHABIT WITH HUMAN BEINGS.
BLACK PPL BE WISE! angry
STAY AWAY FROM WILD ANIMALS ECLAVES,THOSE PLACES WITH NO CIVILIZATION IN SIGHT ESPECIALLY NORTH /WEST AFRICA FILLED WITH SAVAGES WHO WILL USE ANY POLITICAL OR RELIGIOUS EXCUSES TO MURDER INNOCENT PEOPLE. angry
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by tenpipsperday: 5:04pm On May 14, 2022
Say one thing before camera and say exactly opposite to the urchins in the mosque. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Achorise: 5:06pm On May 14, 2022
Ijoh:
Christians start to fully attack them back all over Nigeria please.

They've extremely beaten and wounded many Christians as we speak.

They've just burned down a Catholic church and they are burning down shops.

All because the Killers of Deborah were arrested
Two of the main people.
This is the best solution for this country through Refrendum.No uniqueness in disparity,it has never helped and

Christians are running every where right now for their lives.

Some groups have gone to sultan palace and are protesting everywhere.
They are in their thousands.

They are holding objects and causing unrests everywhere.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

1.Oduduwa Republic with Capital in Lagos

2.Biafra Republic with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City

4.Kwararafa Republic(Middle Belt) with Capital in Wukari

5.And useless unity begging Arewa Republic with Capital in Kano

Yugoslavia shared into seven countries and its population was Lagos size.

Everybody must please speak on this!!!!

Disintegrate Nigeria or nothing else!!!

We are not one
We are never ever one!!!!

This is the best solution for this country through Refrendum.No uniqueness in disparity,it has never helped and Will never help because religion has eaten into the fabrics of this country.My only fear is Hausa Christians in the North.We can create state for them in the Christian countries with enough landmass.It’s better to be alive than to claim nativity of an Islamic hostile country where you can’t drink water in peace.

1 Like

Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Vidamia(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2022
Joezinho:
Is it from his heart?
e dey your body......
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by jimtemi1: 5:11pm On May 14, 2022
Rubbish!!!! Media propaganda if this what as been taught they won't make killing a habit
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 14, 2022
I heard they are burning churches in sokoto how true? I want to know so we can also begin to burn all the mosque in my state. Starting with the one in the city center.

No one man have Monopoly of madness and violence.
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by zeyt: 5:12pm On May 14, 2022
The ongoing protest in Sokoto must have been instigated by extremist Imams.
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by doublecross(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2022
Ijoh:

Two of the main people.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

We are not one
this is not christians against muslims! This is Nigeria against the north! Stop trying to lead a religious war! No more religion in this country
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by kingyakos: 5:17pm On May 14, 2022
Ijoh:

Two of the main people.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

We are not one

You better stop posting fake information here.

1 Like

Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Zion243(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2022
Shit be upon Muhammad.
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Alawode01(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2022
The soul of innocent will surely cry for justice, sinners can't judge his fellow in sin, they're used wrongful to correct wrong,,due to misconception,misunderstood, and misinterpretation of words of God and prophets, Deborah die in Christ, Jesus said they'll hate you, harassed you, kill because of me, Deborah has answered the call of lord Jesus Christ, she didn't denied his lord till death,she rest on in Bossom of our lord,where no more death.jesus is the truth, the way, the prince of peace and the life.Deborah rest in peace.
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 5:25pm On May 14, 2022
Joezinho:
And we have to renounce our beliefs on NL before we comment on their mumu threads..

1 Like

Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Lawag3: 5:28pm On May 14, 2022
Joezinho:
Is it from his heart?

Abokii na abokii.. Mtchewwww

Christianity has had the advantage of being tamed by the Enlightenment..

Today, if you insulted JESUS, printed HIS face on toilet paper, or urinated on a Bible, you would be hated but unharmed.

Take this same attitude to Sokoto, and you would get slaughtered like a pig. And we have to renounce our beliefs on NL before we comment on their mumu threads..

I don't even know why they are hiding. If what you believe in is the truth then be ready to prove that truth. But knowing that Islam and Mohammed are scams they prefer to hide from questions and the real truth.

1 Like

Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by ogmask: 5:28pm On May 14, 2022
Ijoh:

Two of the main people.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

We are not one

To what end will this serve?
Believe me when I tell you that we have more Christians than Muslims in the north. If you divide this nation you'd only succeed in alienating our Christian brothers in the north. These guys have suffered untold persecutions many of which are not reported. Their grace is because they share same country with us. For me, I believe we can met violence with violence make everybody lose. Trust me 9s Anwar broke out between Christians and Muslims you will be shocked how quick we will eliminate them.
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Rawhumper(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2022
Nice talk but hope he meant every word of it.

uote author=dre11 post=112828666]Islam does not encourage killing of innocent people- Zamfara Imam, Jangebe

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/14/islam-does-not-encourage-killing-of-innocent-people-zamfara-imam-jangebe/[/quote]
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by ATTAH012(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2022
In Islam,,, killing is one of Der patrioty.. so if dem they didn't kill is a sin 2 prof Mohammad.
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:38pm On May 14, 2022
Corporate2020:
Almajari, go and sit down somewhere. Useless blood suckers.

I am now ashamed of calling myself a Muslim. But, we will not leave Islam for you useless blood sucking vampires
Be ashamed of being Muslim to please the intolerant hypocrites thinking they will be please with you and see you as different. The action of few is viewed as the action of all to them. No matter what you do until you leave Islam you will never please them.
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by We4all: 5:39pm On May 14, 2022
Joezinho:
Is it from his heart?

Today, if you insulted JESUS, printed HIS face on toilet paper, or urinated on a Bible, you would be hated but unharmed.

Take this same attitude to Sokoto, and you would get slaughtered like a pig. And we have to renounce our beliefs on NL before we comment on their mumu threads..

Whether its from his heart or not, he has publicly admitted that they were wrong. That’s a good sign that some Muslims are not fanatics.
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by frankotele(m): 5:41pm On May 14, 2022
�The reports are worrisome, alarming and condemnable.

I remember I was posted to the North for the 1year mandatory National service, I would have stayed or possibly influenced my deployment/posting to a major town or city, but there was something terrific that was my concern, and which obviously promted my relocation/redeployment back to the South. The problem of religious extremism and fanaticism, careful discovery and enlightenment has proven some Northern parts to be very fragile and in most cases unaccommodating when it involves issues of religious expression and opinions, and even political interest could trigger a more greater problem than anticipated. but notwithstanding, there are still good ones amongst the very bad.

But the stories are always the same..

Currently Sokoto is on fire by a few terrorists asking security agents to release their colleagues who were arrested for their role in the burning and killing of the poor girl.

There are also reports that Churches are being burnt and Christians beaten up by some fanatics, I'm just wondering how safe the Christians over there will be by now, not everything comes online, as there will be several deaths unreported and many will sustain great injuries they will never recover from...many would loose their lives and property worth millions of dollars, all because we don't have a government and obviously share the same country with a few people who believe they can do, and undo no matter what it takes...

NIGERIA is fast becoming worse than a banana republic...

1 Like

Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Rawhumper(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2022
Calm down brother, I feel your pains.

What they are doing is very light and small
compared to what is looming over them.

Its about to happen bro but i don't know
when and how, mark my words their loss will
be what they will never recover from.

Its going to be very red days for the Muslims, their cup is full.

They can burn churches, but what is coming
is nationwide and it will affect even their
brothers in the security agencies, that why I
tell u its going to be like never before.

Even Sokoto won't be safe for them.....its
going to be terrible bro...calm down. U notice
am not cursing them cos of the death of
Deborah because I know what is coming on
them.

I say again, stay strong and watch events unfold in Nigeria.

Its going to be the end of Almajiri existence and Hausa Fulani hegemony in Nigeria.

These are not mere words.....record these
words an I said not less than 4million
Muslims will be slaughtered when it starts in Nigeria, nationwide.

uote author=Ijoh post=112828735]Christians start to fully attack them back all over Nigeria please.

Two of the main people.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

We are not one
We are never ever one!!!![/quote]
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by snowball11(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2022
Joezinho:
Is it from his heart?

I'm beginning to understand the rationale behind the emboldened. These fools get provoked at every critism thrown at them and their so called prophet 'SAW', hence, you have to be a faithful before you can comment on their thread so you don't get lynched online!

Such an intolerant group of urchins!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:
Is it that they are not teaching their followers the right thing? Why the killing and riot then?

Because some prominent Sokoto Muslims supported the killing of Deborah.

Supposing every prominent Muslim stood behind the Sultan to condemn the killing, this nonsense will not be happening right now.

I like that the Zamfara imam has condemned the act. That will pass a message across to any fanatics in Zamfara that Zamfara is against the killing.

1 Like

Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by OlamiDC: 5:49pm On May 14, 2022
Ijoh:

Two of the main people.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

We are not one
Mumu!! grew up and catch small sense..to cut head is not the medicine of headache
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Heavensent01(m): 5:51pm On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Evils want to turn it to Religious conflict so that a riot can break out

God no go let them succeed

same Muslims that got the babe killed are still the one running conflict in the said area, someone that ought to hide in their house to avoids retaliation from Christian faiths, they're still matching up burning places

so killing Deborah is not religion conflict?
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Moseshasss: 5:53pm On May 14, 2022
AS HUMANS WE CANNOT FIGHT FOR AN OMNIPOTENT GOD (OMNIPOTENT MEANS UNLIMITED POWER)...

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HUMANS WITH LIMITED POWER WANTS TO FIGHT FOR GOD...NAWAOOOOOOOO
Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Mooh247: 5:54pm On May 14, 2022
Heavensent01:

same Muslims that got the babe killed are still the one running conflict in the said area, someone that ought to hide in their house to avoids retaliation from Christian faiths, they're still matching up burning places

so killing Deborah is on religion conflict?

Call who perpetrated the evil, "Sokoto youths"

Bellow is what sheik of Saudi said on the killing

Re: Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Akhee: 5:55pm On May 14, 2022
Joezinho:
Is it from his heart?

Why did you renounced? Because you want type that....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / NAF Inducts 20 Military Dogs Trained In Explosives Detection, Others / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.