Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nine APC Presidential Aspirants To Step Down For Lawan: Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine APC Presidential Aspirants To Step Down For Lawan: Orji Uzor Kalu (1526 Views)

Bashir Machina: I Won’t Step Down For Lawan / Agboola Ajayi: Nine APC Cheiftains In Race To Replace Ondo Deputy Governor / Ahmed Lawan & Orji Kalu At Turkey 96th Anniversary Celebration In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine APC Presidential Aspirants To Step Down For Lawan: Orji Uzor Kalu by Ebubu3: 4:52pm On May 14, 2022
Ebubu3:

Wetting concern me where you from grin

North East and South East as VP get the next 16 years grin. It is an “eastern affair”

Current administration was a North West - South west affair, a “western administration” grin

Indispensable85 grin
Re: Nine APC Presidential Aspirants To Step Down For Lawan: Orji Uzor Kalu by fyneguy: 4:59pm On May 14, 2022
TooNoisy:
We all knew that was the plan. Plant several fake candidates so that they can step down. Everyone knows there are just about 4 real candidates in APC, so the script is dead on arrival.

Ahead Lawan is being decieved by Orji Uzo Kalu who wants to be VP. The governors control the delegates and all the Northern governors are either for Tinubu or Osinbajo. Only exception is Yahaya Bello who is a joker. Ahmad Lawan does not control any delegates and national assembly members will never be delegates

Lawan is a pawn drafted in, as the number 3 man in Govt, but he's not totally convinced it will work, because some Northern Govs blame him for aiding some Senators' squabbles with their state Govs.

The contest is between Tinubu and Osinbajo. T
Re: Nine APC Presidential Aspirants To Step Down For Lawan: Orji Uzor Kalu by Indispensable85(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2022
Ebubu3:

Wetting concern me where you from grin

North East and South East as VP get the next 16 years grin. It is an “eastern affair”

Current administration was a North West - South west affair, a “western administration” grin

I told you where I'm from because you called me yoruba. So you can now bounce.
Re: Nine APC Presidential Aspirants To Step Down For Lawan: Orji Uzor Kalu by Ebubu3: 5:20pm On May 14, 2022
Indispensable85:

I told you where I'm from because you called me yoruba. So you can now bounce.
E pain you die grin Orji Uzor God bless you for strategizing to give Igbo VP if Yoruba can’t support us to get presidency.
Re: Nine APC Presidential Aspirants To Step Down For Lawan: Orji Uzor Kalu by Ebubu3: 5:21pm On May 14, 2022
fyneguy:

Lawan is a pawn drafted in, as the number 3 man in Govt, but he's not totally convinced it will work, because some Northern Govs blame him for aiding some Senators' squabbles with their state Govs.

The contest is between Tinubu and Osinbajo. T

Una mumu too much grin

No wahala we go see next week
Re: Nine APC Presidential Aspirants To Step Down For Lawan: Orji Uzor Kalu by Indispensable85(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2022
Ebubu3:
E pain you die grin Orji Uzor God bless you for strategizing to give Igbo VP if Yoruba can’t support us to get presidency.

Dunce bounce please
Re: Nine APC Presidential Aspirants To Step Down For Lawan: Orji Uzor Kalu by adekolaelect(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu ambition is lost, you're right
you twisting words to favour your wishes has no ability to make it reality.
Re: Nine APC Presidential Aspirants To Step Down For Lawan: Orji Uzor Kalu by PrinceOfLagos: 5:40pm On May 14, 2022
adekolaelect:
you twisting words to favour your wishes has no ability to make it reality.
MAY 30th is almost here , wait for it .

1 Like

Re: Nine APC Presidential Aspirants To Step Down For Lawan: Orji Uzor Kalu by adekolaelect(m): 8:34pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

MAY 30th is almost here , wait for it .
thank you .......Either way is not major to my life but my business to grow beyond expectations.

Re: Nine APC Presidential Aspirants To Step Down For Lawan: Orji Uzor Kalu by fyneguy: 9:22pm On May 14, 2022
Ebubu3:

Stop shouting jare

The power of APC National Workinf Committee is not in Tinubu hands so all his plans are null and void.

Tribalism is very strong in Nigeria and North will never leave Northerner to vote South.

After all the money GEJ dispatched in build up to 2015 even toured the entire North, Buhari literally won ALL the Northern stategrin

Next week is not far, continue sitting and denying grin

Perhaps you were born after 2000 (awon omo 2000)

In 1993, they dumped Tofa for Abiola, even in his state.

You guys have myopic impression of Northern politics. The Northern elites dictate the political direction. They don't necessarily align with one of their own. What matters is "our interest". Fyi, only Buhari has direct influence on the masses of the North. The others go through the elites, including emirs etc.

As it is now, they have aligned with Tinubu. Lawan is from Yobe. The NW is key and most of them are with Tinubu. Borno political elites, who are mostly with Tinubu, are more influential in the NE than Yobe guys.
Re: Nine APC Presidential Aspirants To Step Down For Lawan: Orji Uzor Kalu by Ebubu3: 9:41pm On May 14, 2022
[s]
fyneguy:

Perhaps you were born after 2000 (awon omo 2000)

In 1993, they dumped Tofa for Abiola, even in his state.

You guys have myopic impression of Northern politics. The Northern elites dictate the political direction. They don't necessarily align with one of their own. What matters is "our interest". Fyi, only Buhari has direct influence on the masses of the North. The others go through the elites, including emirs etc.

As it is now, they have aligned with Tinubu. Lawan is from Yobe. The NW is key and most of them are with Tinubu. Borno political elites, who are mostly with Tinubu, are more influential in the NE than Yobe guys.
[/s]

Next week is not far

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Revelation Peter Obi Just Gave Concerning Reno Omokri. See Inside / If Christian-christian Can Work In Osun, Muslim - Muslim Must Work. / Bwari Attack: Nigerian Troops Kill 30 Terrorists Who Attacked Soldiers — DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.