Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake (3937 Views)

Anyone Who Says 2023 Is His Turn Is Making A Huge Mistake – Kwankwaso / Nigerians Made Huge Mistake Electing Buhari In 2015 – Segun Sowunmi / Yoruba Moslems Have Started Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by sreamsense: 7:40pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

You don't know what you are saying
And what else do you know aside rubbish you wrote in your previous message so you can enlighten us? Aside Shia and Sunni, tell us if sub-groups like Ahmadiyya, Alawi, Druze, Hanafi, Ismaili, Jafari, Kharijite, Maliki, Shafi, Sufi, Wahabi, Zaidi don't have minor doctrine differences also? And tell us if Shia and Sunni are best friends in world affair?
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Kingzeez10: 7:41pm On May 14, 2022
Lawag3:

Are you trying to say Islam is United and don't have sects?

Christians are better in the sense that we believe that God will not judge by the denomination or church you come from.
Yet you attack Muslims at every slightest opportunity. Preaching Christianity on a Muslim thread. Do you see any Muslim do that on this forum? You know within yourself that its only in the North that these barbaric acts do happens but the hatred you have for the religion won't let you say the truth. Focus on your religion and leave Islam alone. Muslims doesn't pokenose in your religion.
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

So you think you know what you're saying because you can hide behind a phone and type rubbish...just go to any market in the south and spill any of this gibberish and see whether you no go collect
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2022
sollolucci77:

So you think you know what you're saying because you can hide behind a phone and type rubbish...just go to any market in the south and spill any of this gibberish and see whether you no go collect

Keyboard warrior. You see as deb got mud so? You never learn?
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by ThankGodFriday(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
If you are not a Catholic, you are not a christian grin

I have checked your profile and you are a Muslim trying to turn Christians to fight each other

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Keyboard warrior. You see as deb got mud so? You never learn?

It's like you didnt read what I wrote at all
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Lawag3: 7:51pm On May 14, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Yet you attack Muslims at every slightest opportunity. Preaching Christianity on a Muslim thread. Do you see any Muslim do that on this forum? You know within yourself that its only in the North that these barbaric acts do happens but the hatred you have for the religion won't let you say the truth. Focus on your religion and leave Islam alone. Muslims doesn't pokenose in your religion.

I attack Moslems? cheesy
You have heard of people getting killed for saying Jesus is Lord right?
Did the people who attack Moslems tell you that they are Christian? leaving in a Christian dominated area doesn't make you Christian behaving like Jesus that's what makes you a Christian.
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
anybody wey price market go collect
bot
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

I have checked your profile and you are a Muslim trying to turn Christians to fight each other

It's always the protestants

1. Hatred
2. Scamming
3. Adultery
4. Indicent dressing
5. Embezzlement of church funds

The list goes on

No Catholic will do what Deb did.
Catholic are organized

You won't see them screaming in Jesus name around like these protestants

Any small thing.. Jesus..
Smh
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

1. Hatred
2. Scamming
3. Adultery
4. Indicent dressing

The list goes on

Catholic are organized

Smh

You this coward you still dey hide behind phone type rubbish...do wetin I tell you if you sure say your papa head correct...because you don too smoke before talking this bullshit
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2022
sollolucci77:

You this coward you still dey hide behind phone type rubbish...do wetin I tell you if you sure say your papa head correct...because you don too smoke before talking this bullshit

A Catholic will never utter such statement. Agbako ni eyin protestants with fake bible yi
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

A Catholic will never utter such statement. Agbako ni eyin protestants with fake bible yi

Go and have that conversation with your biological father

1 Like

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by ThankGodFriday(m): 8:01pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

1. Hatred
2. Scamming
3. Adultery
4. Indicent dressing

The list goes on

Catholic are organized

Smh

I won't reply you again

1 Like

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2022
sollolucci77:

Go and have that conversation with your biological father

Very crude protestant..
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by sreamsense: 8:04pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

If we Muslims have power, we're the one to fight and kill those sects claiming Islam ourselves

Who will give or ever test muslim with world power? You want them to decorate the entire world with bombs and send everybody on compusory leave to visit Allah to queue for virgins even if you don't want ? Your request is laughable! You must know how to kill those terrorists because they are product of islamic Quranic ideology, but try to kill all those terrorists in ONLY Muslim nations first before you even bring your request here. Muslim needs world power indeed, so they can end this world the following day with their inner fightings and varying ideologies! !! !!!

1 Like

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Lawag3: 8:13pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

1. Hatred
2. Scamming
3. Adultery
4. Indicent dressing

The list goes on

Catholic are organized

Smh

When will you learn? you ascribe the deeds of some people to the whole group in as much as they are good and bad people in Islam there are also good and bad people in Protestant churches. Take me for example I am a sinner and I'm in danger of going to hell being a Christian won't save me.

We call on the name of Jesus because they is no other name that can save, the name is full of power. Call on it when in trouble you won't regret it. grin
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by sreamsense: 8:21pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

1. Hatred
2. Scamming
3. Adultery
4. Indicent dressing

The list goes on

Catholic are organized

Smh
You never finish plenty problem that is facing Islam, you never redeem battered image of Islam in the world, you never finish problem of different terrorist organizations giving the world sleepless night and making people regret existence of islam, you never finished with how "Peace" in Islam turned to "peices and war", you never finished with fear that grip people when they hear shout of "Allah Akbar...." in odd places which make them to run before getting hearing ..."gboa! bomb, but you are here putting mouth in christian matters just because you are brainwashed about understanding of Christianity. How many sects in Christians have you seen killing for Jesus as muslim shout Allah Akbar to kill? How many christian denominations have become burden to the world compare to Muslim that has become terror to the world? You better face your Islam and it's many problems and leave Christianity out of your heavy problem because the load will be too heavy for you

1 Like

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Lawag3: 8:55pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Who told you unless you are saying all Catholics are saints or mini gods
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by God1000(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
meaning
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by JeffSA: 10:02pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
miss Muhammad is a gay, he is even the one that bend his ass to get Bleep. He is an idiot. Set a location let me and you see who go collect ugly fool.

1 Like

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by logiccal: 10:11pm On May 14, 2022
Let's just divide the country... And let everyone rest. Haba!
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by sukar886: 10:23pm On May 14, 2022
Anyone that merge we and Muslims will never have peace
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by spartan117(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

@NeoWanZaeed I've gone through your comments on this thread, stop fooling yourself because you are not making sense. The person that quoted you is right respond to these facts.

sreamsense:

How has that solved Muslim problem on ground? Has Catholic, Pentecostal or Jehovah witness ever used that to throw bomb and kill themselves without decorum like Muslims are doing? Have you not heard Iran (Shia muslims) bombing Saudi Arabia (Sunni muslims) before?

Have you not heard Boko Haram killing ISWAP before because of different Islamic ideology? Are Shia and Sunni not sects in islam ? Are Ahmadiyya, Alawi, Druze, Hanafi, Ismaili, Jafari, Kharijite, Maliki, Shafi, Sufi, Wahabi, Zaidi not sub-islamic groups with different ideology? You better take this question to your most senior alfa to answer
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Afolabimills(m): 10:47pm On May 14, 2022
Lawag3:
The killing of Deborah due to blasphemy has not stopped people from insulting the prophet Mohammed, it hasn't brought anybody to Islam, it has not improved the already bad image of islam. The killing has just made more people hate and despise Islam, it has made more people blaspheme, it has brought social unrest in places in sokoto, it has made many Nigerians insult Mohammed and above all it have made many Moslem to doubt what they believe in.

So Moslems killing and burning is not the answer, so if your Quran allows it then you should have a re think of what or who you believe in.

Peace . smiley

I spit on islam
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Idaytesj29(m): 10:55pm On May 14, 2022
Lawag3:

Are you trying to say Islam is United and don't have sects?

Christians are better in the sense that we believe that God will not judge by the denomination or church you come from.

No, thats a fat lie. adventist don't accept Catholics, Jehovah Witness does not like Pentecostal etc....

Yes, there are denominations in Islam too.

There is no secrete in this world, we all know everything unless we want to be mischievous
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Yankee101: 11:30pm On May 14, 2022
Lawag3:
The killing of Deborah due to blasphemy has not stopped people from insulting the prophet Mohammed, it hasn't brought anybody to Islam, it has not improved the already bad image of islam. The killing has just made more people hate and despise Islam, it has made more people blaspheme, it has brought social unrest in places in sokoto, it has made many Nigerians insult Mohammed and above all it have made many Moslem to doubt what they believe in.

So Moslems killing and burning is not the answer, so if your Quran allows it then you should have a re think of what or who you believe in.

Peace . smiley

Word
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Lawag3: 11:44pm On May 14, 2022
Idaytesj29:

No, thats a fat lie. adventist don't accept Catholics, Jehovah Witness does not like Pentecostal etc....

Yes, there are denominations in Islam too.

There is no secrete in this world, we all know everything unless we want to be mischievous

What lie did I say? From what I said and you quote I said God doesn't judge you by denomination or church you attend what's the lie in there. I agree there are some animosity between this denominations but we don't kill people from another churches.
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Idaytesj29(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2022
Lawag3:

What lie did I say? From what I said and you quote I said God doesn't judge you by denomination or church you attend what's the lie in there. I agree there are some animosity between this denominations but we don't kill people from another churches.

Yes, I agree with you. And don't make it seem as if we all support what the Northern Muslims do like this, cos we don't.

We don't support or condone the killing of innocent souls for any reason whatsoever. Their conduct is a sign of mental instability and they must be punished.

I pray the north will not be able to sweep this under the carpet as usual.
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by DOTian: 10:41am On May 15, 2022
DeadorAlive:
The people I pity most are the Igbos that are shouting one Nigeria

Like that udele and Oyigboupdate and his crew.

They think the north will accept them as One Nigeria.
Udele and oyigboupdate are not igbos.
These are some tribal interlopers whose childhood were riddled with an overdose of anti Igbo indoctrinations. Lots of twa-ts like that these days and nobody gives a flying fukc.
These kind of killings happening in Sokoto will actually find them one of these days and it will be a wonderful day of reckoning.
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Lawag3: 7:59am On May 28, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Saying Jesus is not son of God is same as those hurtful and hurlful coupled with insultive and provocative words and lies you people do say about prophet Muhammad? And ALLAH?
Laughing

Protestants.. grin

Catholic beliefs in Jesus is different from protestant and Jehovah witness.

We don't lie against Mohammed we say what is found in the Quran and hajiths we ask questions about those stuff found in you own book.

Catholic also believe that Jesus is the son of God so I don't know what you are saying.
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by bastardmod: 8:29am On May 28, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

First of all.. am not your brother. You are brothers with Muslims who belong to a sect or defend them.

If we Muslims have power, we're the one to fight and kill those sects claiming Islam ourselves

Useless cursed death cult. Everything kill, kill, kill.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Governorship Candidate Shuts Down Ibadan / Name 2 Schools Built By OBI And Win 50k / BBC Documentary On Rebranding Nigeria

Viewing this topic: igwebuike5aidah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.