Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Deborah: Muslims Destroy Christian Traders' Goods In Sokoto (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah: Muslims Destroy Christian Traders' Goods In Sokoto (Photos, Video) (1797 Views)

Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) / Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah: Muslims Destroy Christian Traders' Goods In Sokoto (Photos, Video) by Smoke55: 7:36pm On May 14, 2022
SlyDev:

February 2022 by ugm esn and ipob
there's nothing like cattle market..

Cattle is a banned commodity in the east,or should I show you the destruction of Igbo bears in the north?
Re: Deborah: Muslims Destroy Christian Traders' Goods In Sokoto (Photos, Video) by Kingspin(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2022
This is not Ipob so expect extremist Buhari to do nothing
Re: Deborah: Muslims Destroy Christian Traders' Goods In Sokoto (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 14, 2022
Smoke55:
there's nothing like cattle market..

Cattle is a banned commodity in the east,or should I show you the destruction of Igbo bears in the north?

Who give you authority to ban cow in the east or where e dey for constitution, Is that not what they are doing to beer in the North?

Like I said fulani and Igbo are the same
Re: Deborah: Muslims Destroy Christian Traders' Goods In Sokoto (Photos, Video) by Smoke55: 7:43pm On May 14, 2022
SlyDev:

Who give you authority to ban cow in the east? Is that now what they are doing to beer in the North?

Like I said fulani and Igbo are the same
movement of cows is banned across South east,it was signed into law..

Now let me reverse the question to you, which Nigerian constitution gave hishba the right to destroy Igbo beers?
Re: Deborah: Muslims Destroy Christian Traders' Goods In Sokoto (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 14, 2022
Smoke55:
movement of cows is banned across South east,it was signed into law..

Now let me reverse the question to you, which Nigerian constitution gave hishba the right to destroy Igbo beers?

By who? Remember it was only south east that failed to ban open grazing of cow in the south, it was ipob that take law into their hand.

No one gave hisbah permission and no one gave ipob permission to kill cow, both both did it anyway, Igbo and fulani are the same
They also banned movement on Monday, na federal government sign that one too?

Beheading and mutilation nko?

These are fulani signature now practiced by igbo
Re: Deborah: Muslims Destroy Christian Traders' Goods In Sokoto (Photos, Video) by SweetiliciousD: 8:01pm On May 14, 2022
Xscape1993:
These ones are not human beings. Beasts in human forms....

Hungry Almajeris in action.

No person of self worth among the urchins.

Those are the million voters up North

All hail Biafra

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Muslims Destroy Christian Traders' Goods In Sokoto (Photos, Video) by Mystery9(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
see wetin one useles girl without respect for people belief cause, innocent people are now suffering iy
I pity your life.
Re: Deborah: Muslims Destroy Christian Traders' Goods In Sokoto (Photos, Video) by xelly: 8:40pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
see wetin one useles girl without respect for people belief cause, innocent people are now suffering iy

What are you saying? Are you reasoning with your beain or V?
Re: Deborah: Muslims Destroy Christian Traders' Goods In Sokoto (Photos, Video) by God1000(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
shame on you, I hate the fact that this is coming from a lady

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations / Radio Biafra London Campaigns For Peter Obi- Photo / Police Arrest UK Lecturer For Shouting “who Elected Him” During King Charles’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.