Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations (1797 Views)

Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun / INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election / Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations by baritereign24(m): 12:53am On Jun 07, 2022
I was in a vision and I saw clearly the winner of APC national convention..many may doubts in their heart but the vision must come to pass...TINibu Ahmed is the winner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 07, 2022
I wish I could yawn ,,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations by Jennyjay283: 12:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Vision undecided undecided undecided
You would have seen the vision of buhari before he became president!
Others dont have vision sad

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations by frfrank(m): 12:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Op how far that loud Na...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations by Jajasabali(m): 12:58am On Jun 07, 2022
cheesy grin abeg not this time I no Wan laugh

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations by baritereign24(m): 12:59am On Jun 07, 2022
Take or leave it... tinubu is APC flag bearer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations by baritereign24(m): 1:01am On Jun 07, 2022
Jajasabali:
cheesy grin abeg not this time please laugh is a victorious language...BAT is a goal I no Wan laugh
Re: Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Abeg Op,no finish that loud o, i wan see vision too. grin
Re: Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:46am On Jun 07, 2022
THREAD BOOKMARKED.

We will know in a couple of hours

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations by 9jahotblog: 1:56am On Jun 07, 2022
baritereign24:
I was in a vision and I saw clearly the winner of APC national convention..many may doubts in their heart but the vision must come to pass...TINibu Ahmed is the winner
lol Na bad vision seriously. Tinubu is a goner

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations by modskiller(m): 2:08am On Jun 07, 2022
You have a blurry vision.

Ask the Vulture Griller to sell you some
grilled Vulture laps So you can get some
spicy vitamin A
Re: Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations by 9jahotblog: 2:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu is a goner

Re: Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations by sunboy(m): 2:42am On Jun 07, 2022
baritereign24:

Even the blind can tell that Tinubu is the flag bearer for APC.
Put your vision power to better use.
Re: Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations by bestman09(m): 2:49am On Jun 07, 2022
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations by pointblank247(m): 3:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Op i know say you dey kres

(1) (Reply)

I Am No More Obidient / If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos / How Can Labour Party And/or PDP defends it votes at the Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.