Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto (5780 Views)

Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office / Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo / Kukah: Catholic Knights of Saint Mulumba Faults Presidency’s Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto by fineboynl(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2022
The website disappeared from the link. Guy check again.
Re: JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto by splendournoni: 8:35pm On May 14, 2022
triple996:
Alot of thugs in sokoto undecided

No it's Islam
Re: JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto by sukar886: 9:54pm On May 14, 2022
Thoh:
Christians start to fully attack them back all over Nigeria please.

They've extremely beaten and wounded many Christians as we speak.

They've just burned down a Catholic church and they are burning down shops.

All because the Killers of Deborah were arrested
Two of the main people.

Christians are running every where right now for their lives.

Some groups have gone to sultan palace and are protesting everywhere.
They are in their thousands.

They are holding objects and causing unrests everywhere.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

1.Oduduwa Republic with Capital in Lagos

2.Biafra Republic with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City

4.Kwararafa Republic(Middle Belt) with Capital in Wukari

5.And useless unity begging Arewa Republic with Capital in Kano

Yugoslavia shared into seven countries and its population was Lagos size.

Everybody must please speak on this!!!!

Disintegrate Nigeria or nothing else!!!

We are not one
We are never ever one!!!!
That's the best
Re: JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto by sukar886: 9:56pm On May 14, 2022
Now I understand nnamdi kanu very well, nothing like one nigeria... This country need to be dibided
Re: JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto by techWriter3: 10:13pm On May 14, 2022
Islam not faiths
Re: JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto by Idaytesj29(m): 10:51pm On May 14, 2022
attacker321:

Islam not religion

Northern Islam
Re: JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto by attacker321: 10:52pm On May 14, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Northern Islam

Hahahaha. Okay

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto by Afolabimills(m): 10:54pm On May 14, 2022
Islam very horrible terrible religion
Re: JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto by esky158(m): 12:51am On May 15, 2022
All dis Muslim will be forming violence. But there they learn work just imagine na all christen start carrying guns and killing people dat do not believe in God who go remain most wicked religion dat I known
Re: JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto by ljoh: 1:22am On May 15, 2022
These Islamic jihadists should let peace reign
Re: JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto by Xscape1993(m): 1:22am On May 15, 2022
seborrhic:

The problem of the world arising from religion is caused by Muslims.
Have you heard anyone maiming another over insult to Jesus Christ or old testament prophets?
Have you seen any Christian killing or even merely attacking anyone over tearing of the Bible,matching on it or using it as tissue paper.
These are a group of murderous,intolerant,backward religious people.
The amazing thing is that even their educated elites support the action of those that lynched that girl.
What makes this time troubling is that unlike in the past when people in South turn the other cheek,there are now radical groups in the South, particularly in the SEast,wanting to use such an incident as this,to carry out revenge attacks on Muslims or mosques in that area.
You have said it all my dear.
Re: JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto by faceland: 1:40am On May 15, 2022
"The man claim say na lie, but many innocent pipu don see pepper"

⬇⬇⬇
https://www.bitchute.com/video/xgMLml7NkhWR/
If you can relocate, relocate and plan your exist (a lot of security blockage due to boko haram insecurity can be negatively re-purposed).
Don't just sit down waiting for them to come.
Re: JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto by OBALOLA55(m): 4:01am On May 15, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Peter Obi has not even made a sentence about recent happenings.

He has been criticizing all this while and won’t condemn recent lynching of the beautiful lady.
HAS TINUBU SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT
Re: JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto by Nobody: 4:09am On May 15, 2022
OBALOLA55:
HAS TINUBU SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT

I mentioned Peter Obi and not Tinubu?
Re: JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto by OBALOLA55(m): 4:11am On May 15, 2022
SARSCoV2:

I mentioned Peter Obi and not Tinubu?

AND I ASKED ABOUT TINUBU
Re: JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto by Nobody: 4:14am On May 15, 2022
OBALOLA55:
AND I ASKED ABOUT TINUBU

Am I a spokesperson for Tinubu?

You can as well ask also on the thread. Why are you asking me about Tinubu?

I needed answers and why I asked about Peter Obi not condemning dad occurrence.

Ordinarily, he would have been quick to condemn government policies and explained how it’s done in China, and why I was curious to want to know his views.
Re: JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto by OBALOLA55(m): 4:17am On May 15, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Am I a spokesperson for Tinubu?

You can as well ask also on the thread. Why are you asking me about Tinubu?

I needed answers and why I asked about Peter Obi not condemning dad occurrence.

Ordinarily, he would have been quick to condemn government policies and explained how it’s done in China, and why I was curious to want to know his views.
THATS WHY I SAID THAT TINUBU SHOULD HAVE CONDEMNED IT BEFORE HIM
Re: JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto by Carlyscales: 6:05am On May 15, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Peter Obi has not even made a sentence about recent happenings.

He has been criticizing all this while and won’t condemn recent lynching of the beautiful lady.

How many has Tinubu and Amaechi made

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment / Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections / 2023 Polls Won’t Mar Nigeria - Sultan, CAN, SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.