Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment (5770 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating / MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by ugosonics: 12:38pm On May 04, 2017
The Presidency has confirmed that President Muhammadu Buhari will depart Nigeria for a medical leave abroad when the time is right. Personal assistant to President Buhari on social media Lauretta Onochie disclosed this on May 4th.
Onochie tweeted the information in reaction to the live interview of Adetokunbo Mumuni, the executive director of Socio-Economic Right Accountability Project (SERAP) on Channels TV’s Sunrise Daily.

Onochie says it is wrong of Nigerians to share strong opinions on President Buhari’s health when they really know nothing about it – She says President Buhari is working daily because the presidency is a team and not just about one man .

Onochie implored Nigerians to believe the submission of the president’s wife about her husband’s health because naturally she should know

https://flashreporters.com/2017/05/04/presidency-confirms-buhari-flown-abroad-treatment/
Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by etzKEVIN: 12:40pm On May 04, 2017
grin SPACE FOR SALE. FP TINZ
I am wishing mr. President recovery.
nd to the nigga below tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Afonjashapmouth: 12:41pm On May 04, 2017
Wish him good health BTW the guy above me must have escaped from a ward

1 Like

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by hucienda: 12:41pm On May 04, 2017
Confusion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by princeSammyz: 12:42pm On May 04, 2017
Its easy to relate all these to Gollum/Smeagol of the Lord of the Rings... Even under the consuming burden of the One Ring, he still called it "My Precious" and was never gonna let go... till death. I am not praying for Baba's Death, far from it. But I can see he is, (or seems to be at least to me) a victim of of the interest of some power drunk cabals. And its all at his own expense. If he needs another medical leave, he should proceed immediately in his own interest and that of us all.

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 04, 2017
With a sick president why won't the country's economy be sick.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by TippyTop(m): 12:43pm On May 04, 2017
And this is coming today the 4th of May.

Anyway I wish him well because tomorrow being the 5th of May is..... It's not looking good folks

Yar'adua died 5th of May 2010.
I genuinely wish him well, let him just resign and stay as much as possible in the UK.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by united25(m): 12:43pm On May 04, 2017
I wish him rapid recovery

and pls somebody anybody pls help me with funds 4 my jamb form its going 2 expire 2moro...am already frustrated pls its #5500
Account number: 0087726843-diamond bank,savings
and God bless u
Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by rejoice4eva(m): 12:46pm On May 04, 2017
Wickedness in high places!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 12:47pm On May 04, 2017
Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2017
yaradua died on the 10th of May 2010 well m just saying

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by HITdemUP: 12:50pm On May 04, 2017
I think it will be wise of him if he willingly resign. But it seems most African political official holders don't know how to resign. Their enormous love for power is insatiable. To rule Nigeria is not by force. I wish him a speedy recovery .

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by swagagolic01(m): 12:50pm On May 04, 2017
MAY please repeat what u did in 2010 for us, we will forever be grateful to u

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Jaabioro(m): 12:55pm On May 04, 2017
? Gosh!!!
Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by omenkaLives(m): 12:56pm On May 04, 2017
Baba save yourself from those wolves. Throw in the towel now.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by greenalert: 1:07pm On May 04, 2017
PRESIDENCY IS A TEAM??
....And not just about one man

... So true, true na cabals dey rule
thus county.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by fran6co(m): 1:12pm On May 04, 2017
presidency I hail una.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Chidi4u(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2017
Hian
Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by osile2012: 1:19pm On May 04, 2017
hmmm
Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Ajoboss(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2017
Pics or I don't believe..

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by mexxmoney: 1:44pm On May 04, 2017
Is She the presidency?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:46pm On May 04, 2017
Chaiiiiii Buhariu obu ka isi je!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by obongtunji: 1:52pm On May 04, 2017
The last time he came back from medical leave, he said I categorically that he will be going back in couple of weeks, so this should not be strange t us. Considering his age, he need to be having medical check-up regularly. All I wish my president is best of health.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by deflover(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2017
ugosonics:
The Presidency has confirmed that President Muhammadu Buhari will depart Nigeria for a medical leave abroad when the time is right. Personal assistant to President Buhari on social media Lauretta Onochie disclosed this on May 4th.
Onochie tweeted the information in reaction to the live interview of Adetokunbo Mumuni, the executive director of Socio-Economic Right Accountability Project (SERAP) on Channels TV’s Sunrise Daily.

Onochie says it is wrong of Nigerians to share strong opinions on President Buhari’s health when they really know nothing about it [b][/b]she says President Buhari is working daily because the presidency is a team and not just about one man .

Onochie implored Nigerians to believe the submission of the president’s wife about her husband’s health because naturally she should know

https://flashreporters.com/2017/05/04/presidency-confirms-buhari-flown-abroad-treatment/

Now the president is not one man
They are making us see that a group is the president

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Mynd42: 2:19pm On May 04, 2017
One thing is to kill innocent Biafrans. Another thing is to bear the consequences on earth before going to hellfire to join Awolowo and Co.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by OBAGADAFFI: 2:22pm On May 04, 2017
ugosonics:

Onochie says it is wrong of Nigerians to share strong opinions on President Buhari’s health when they really know nothing about it – She says President Buhari is working daily because the presidency is a team and not just about one man .

Imaging the comment coming from this woman.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Drversatile: 2:51pm On May 04, 2017
Doing the first thing last
Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by LionDeLeo: 2:51pm On May 04, 2017
deflover:

Now the president presidency is not one man
[s]They are making us see that a group is the president[/s]

Fixed. grin

It has never been one man right from beginning of time.
Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 04, 2017
Let him resign.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Bishop000(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2017
Africans like power eh,in a sane country,this man would have resigned to take care of his health. Why can't the wife cry out to save her husband,because if this man dies,they will all abandon her and swing posts...
Re: Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Vicolan: 3:13pm On May 04, 2017
Still they scratch una 4 body.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless / Bashir Magashi: Terrorism, Banditry, Kidnapping, A Test Of A Nation's Democracy / House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.