Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. (1082 Views)

Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed / Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. by Emmastan291: 7:59pm On May 14, 2022
Deborah Samuel who was lynched on Thursday in Sokoto over alleged blasphemy, have been laid to rest.

She was buried in her hometown,Tunga Magajiya, in Rijau local government area of Niger State admist tears.

Tears flowed freely as she was being buried as well wishers and relations lamented how she was killed.

She was buried around 6:30pm at the Christian cemetery in Tunga Magaiya.

Her family remained adamant on proceeding with the exercise despite protest by youths of Tunga Magaiya who felt Sokoto Government should have Ben responsible for her burial.

Her uncle, who is the Pastor of ECWA in Tunga Magajiya, Emmanuel Maaji, led the prayers at the cemetery before she was lowered to mother earth.

Source::::https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-tears-as-deborah-samuel-is-laid-to-rest/amp/

Re: Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. by ihustler(m): 8:01pm On May 14, 2022
The joy of her killers is but temporary and fleeting.

Their only reward is that they are able to take her life and see that she breathed her last before them. Nothing above that!

She was truly a BRAVE WOMAN because it took more than a few people to take her down.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. by cenaman(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2022
Words can't express.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. by colorsofrainbow: 8:08pm On May 14, 2022
Terrible

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. by Imemine: 8:08pm On May 14, 2022
Rest in perfect peace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

You are well out of this wicked world. As you are enjoying in heaven, your killers will remain in sorrow and distress on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2022
Too bad
Re: Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. by Franklyspeakin: 8:26pm On May 14, 2022
Avoid Moslems especially those from the north if you want to live long

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. by DeadorAlive(f): 8:28pm On May 14, 2022
I can only be happy if Christians retaliate with more heavy blow to these barbarians.

Anything aside of that, is just a waste of time and effort.
Re: Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. by tony0806: 8:28pm On May 14, 2022
It's well.

It may take years. But I'm sure that one day, everyone will agree to stay on their own. We're not destined to be one. Lord Luggard did it
Re: Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. by zionmade(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2022
May her soul rest in peace
They keep saying "blasphemy " insult prophet
But they are yet to say exactly what was the blasphemy or insult in her voice note

No problem prophet (piss and poo be unto him) is a paedophilic bastard sha

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. by Mayng01(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2022
I’m deeply heartbroken. Rip to Deborah. All those who brought you down will never know peace henceforth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. by Islandlady(f): 8:37pm On May 14, 2022
This is so pathetic and painful, my condolences to the family!

Henceforth I keep all my Muslim friends potential terrorist at arm length

And I no support one Nigeria again!
R.i.p girlie you are free
Re: Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. by baylord77(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2022
My heart bleeds.

RIP young blood.
Re: Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2022
Sad
Re: Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. by Mode99: 8:55pm On May 14, 2022
The government of sokoto should visit her parents ....

He should support them at this time..

That is what a good leader should do ..Asap!!
Re: Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. by Cameleon72(f): 9:16pm On May 14, 2022
RIP warlord...
May Heaven accept your soul...
A strong Martyr!!!

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Governor Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (pictures) / Just As I Said Earlier, The Afonja Are Now Blaming IPOB/ESN For The Owo Massacre / Now That Lawan Is Losing Will Igbos Still Vote A Northern Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.