Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike (603 Views)

NANS Protests, Accuses APC Of Being Silent Over ASUU Strike / Students Protest Over ASUU Strike In Ibadan (Photos) / UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike by ManirBK: 9:10pm On May 14, 2022
Over 500 female students of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi and their counterpart from the Bauchi State University, Gadau, are to stage a street protest in Bauchi while half naked. ASUU had in mid-February this year announced a four weeks rollover of the previously suspended strike, citing government’s failure to keep to its commitment to the agreement reached with the union leaders. In March, ASUU further extended the strike by two months arguing that the federal government was not serious about addressing the matters the union is agitating for. At the end of the two months grace period ASUU extended to the federal government this month, the union extend the strike by another three months. “So far, we’ve contacted more than 500 female students and they have agreed to participate in the protest and we’re expecting more before the final day. “As law-abiding students, we’ve been patient enough, our future is in danger because of some unpatriotic citizens who only care and are concerned about their children and families,” one of the organisers of the protest who does not want to be identified said. She said they would follow all legal means available to them to put more pressure on both parties to ensure that universities in the country are reopened soon to enable them to continue pursuing their various academic programmes. LEADERSHIP Weekend recalls that the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) had protested the extension of the strike by ASUU. The students vowed to carry the protest to the National Assembly and block airports in the country. They tagged the movement: ‘Operation to Test-Run.” https://leadership.ng/female-students-plan-nude-protest-over-ASUU-strike/
mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala seun seunmsg
Re: Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike by ManirBK: 9:10pm On May 14, 2022
This can't happen in the Northern part over to you Hisba
Re: Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike by Thoh(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2022
Christians start to fully attack them back all over Nigeria please.

They've extremely beaten and wounded many Christians as we speak.

They've just burned down a Catholic church and they are burning down shops.

All because the Killers of Deborah were arrested
Two of the main people.

Christians are running every where right now for their lives.

Some groups have gone to sultan palace and are protesting everywhere.
They are in their thousands.

They are holding objects and causing unrests everywhere.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

1.Oduduwa Republic with Capital in Lagos

2.Biafra Republic with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City

4.Kwararafa Republic(Middle Belt) with Capital in Wukari

5.And useless unity begging Arewa Republic with Capital in Kano

Yugoslavia shared into seven countries and its population was Lagos size.

Everybody must please speak on this!!!!

Disintegrate Nigeria or nothing else!!!

We are not one
We are never ever one!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike by Kriss216: 9:12pm On May 14, 2022
That's good... Atleast something good is coming from Nigerian girls. I can't wait cool

1 Like

Re: Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike by ifex370(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2022
Thoh:

Two of the main people.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

We are not one

Rest
Re: Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike by endsarrrs(f): 9:24pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike by endsarrrs(f): 9:25pm On May 14, 2022
Thoh:

Two of the main people.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

We are not one

Nothing like Biafra and ooduwa
Re: Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike by EmeraldJD: 9:26pm On May 14, 2022
Finally.. something positive is coming out of the strike. They want to show their lecturers what they have been missing by keeping the schools shut.. grin

1 Like

Re: Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike by baralatie(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2022
Abeg the person that is pushing should stop it o!

Kano >may not come after these innocent women publicly

Those who know Kano understand what I mean o
Re: Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike by inoki247: 9:37pm On May 14, 2022
Bring it on na free show be diz without subscription....
Re: Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2022
grin grin Ma ndi ikpu ha gbachara uka,ga emekwa protest. Different and assorted types of kpekus will be on display.
Re: Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike by illicit(m): 9:55pm On May 14, 2022
Abeg when be date n venue for this Noble protest

1 Like

Re: Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:59pm On May 14, 2022
When I see the title, I wan rush go buy box of condoms. Na hin I con see ABU, my preek just rest quick quick. Make them protest wella, I wish dem Goodluck. But me and my preek no dey go that place
Re: Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:01pm On May 14, 2022
illicit:
Abeg when be date n venue for this Noble protest
Dem go use you do Deborah part 2 if your leg reach that place. You sure sey no be setup so that this guy's wen dey vex go cause wahala
Re: Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike by Sergio104(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2022
kiss kiss kiss kiss.....
I go really like join in such.

I go turn back to student by force kiss
Re: Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike by rayvelez(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2022
Hmmm half naked protest I hope there darling prophet will not be offended like this.
Re: Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike by NoPlaceLike(f): 10:09pm On May 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Female Students Plan Nude Protest Over ASUU Strike by Penguin2: 10:13pm On May 14, 2022
Wait!

You mean they will show breast?

Chai! I can’t wait.

ASUU please don’t call off the strike until this protest has happened.

Thank u.

I too like breast eh

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Two Brothers Bag First Class In Law From Same University Same Day / 6 Benefits Of Studying In Spain As A Nigerian Students - 2023 / P Square Give Away All Over The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.