Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau (5928 Views)

Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors / Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders / 2023: Tinubu Garners More Endorsements As Ebonyi Volunteers Declares Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by Deltatoto: 8:25am On May 15, 2022
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by Odin13: 8:29am On May 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
There will be no Election next year this Deborah case will bring separation to this country trust me

No go vote

Come back in June and see the world has left you and Deborah

Abi peter obi no wan be president again

This igbos people stuck in igboland with thrit kind of reasoning

Deborah is dead and buried
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by micronut(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2022
We're governor. Selfish. You wey no fit control your people na him wan lead Nigeria. Ayẹ́ ń seyin papọ..

By the way I have a good plot of land to sell in Ibadan ọo. Check my signature for the picture and contact me.
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by Axlets36: 8:32am On May 15, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.

Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by Alexandersantos(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2022
#islamisevil #islamisbad #stopthekilling
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by DMerciful(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2022
Look at this joker whose house is on fire!
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2022
derecho:
So he has time for this phantom ambition when his state is burning. Even the curfew seems to be ineffective.

https://www.nairaland.com/7127115/sokoto-riots-mob-sets-fire
So you didn't read that he was represented abi? Small something you people will no read only to say things offpoint.
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by Benwems(m): 9:27am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
Tambuwal go and continue with ur campaign. they should leave our beloved Prophet alone,if you dare abuse him you will face our wrath. we are not abusing Jesus or christainity so its a must to say ill about ours?

to those that will abuse and quote me,kindly reserve it and travel to sokoto and shout that lol

idiot, why would anybody in his right senses travel to a poverty, illiteracy, dirty state you come down south to sell your suya or shoeshiner business and talk trash. Parasite.
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by Nobody: 9:27am On May 15, 2022
Benwems:

idiot, why would anybody in his right senses travel to a poverty, illiteracy, dirty state you come down south to sell your suya or shoeshiner business and talk trash. Parasite.

funny he is now going somewhere
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by dododawa1: 9:32am On May 15, 2022
Removed NORTHERN from Nigeria and see development.
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by onome2013: 9:54am On May 15, 2022
So Deborah's death in sokoto didn't make him to remain in his state for a week
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by Addme: 9:55am On May 15, 2022
An overrated butterfly that thinks himself bird. Your defeat is staring you in the face. If not for Wike that made you come second the last time in the primary,you wouldn't be thinking high of yourself now.
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by Paypallord1: 10:03am On May 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
Who ever vote for any notherner after u saw how evil they dealt with Deborah case is more evil.

This Deborah case my spark a civil war and eventual division of Nigeria I see Christian's killing Muslim worshipers in the coming days

Tabuwa forget ur ambition and tackle ur state before I broke ur brain

Gbenu sohun, vote for ur own choice, and u are running for the Tinubu, have you forgotten what TINUBU did last 2 years in lekki? And this idiot saying don’t vote for northern pipu
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by mysy013(m): 10:06am On May 15, 2022
So because of that dead thing Debora that got herself killed he shouldn't campaign abi?
God1000:
That shouldn't be his priority now, his state is on fire with Deborah's gruesome murder
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by 9jaTalks(m): 10:06am On May 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81N-jm4VO08
Pastor Kumuyi prays for Nigeria...
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by mysy013(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2022
You're even more foolish than I thought, the governor should remain in the state cos Debora. She is dead and gone and she got what she deserve. She thought her stupidity was bravery now where is she?
onome2013:
So Deborah's death in sokoto didn't make him to remain in his state for a week
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by mysy013(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2022
You are a joker.
DeadorAlive:
If Christians don't retaliate this things, they will keep doing it.

They only reason they are scared of Igbos now, is because some set of Igbos have weaponized themselves in southeast and ready for their madness.

If Christians continue to run and hide under bed, this Muslims will continue killing and burning them.

Tomorrow is Sunday, I expect all Churches to March to the Streets and Protest.

Enough said.
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by mysy013(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2022
Keep daydreaming
kenzysmith:
There will be no Election next year this Deborah case will bring separation to this country trust me
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by Bbdiyya: 11:53am On May 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
Who ever vote for any notherner after u saw how evil they dealt with Deborah case is more evil.

This Deborah case my spark a civil war and eventual division of Nigeria I see Christian's killing Muslim worshipers in the coming days

Tabuwa forget ur ambition and tackle ur state before I broke ur brain
Continue with your chest beating... empty barrel! The gruesome killing of Muslim Travellers in Jos is still fresh in our memory.
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by Emmy000seun(m): 12:44pm On May 15, 2022
That's what dey call Tolerance which Evey religion must have and a priority to all.. cool
Bonesbreaker:
is christian a religion a religion that allow his nabour to kill him/her is that one Religion
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by Bluntemperor: 1:16pm On May 15, 2022
God1000:
That shouldn't be his priority now, his state is on fire with Deborah's gruesome murder

They can just leave power, otherwise,how can this man be going up and down under pretence that nothing is happening,when your backgrounds is burning!
Black man's mentality!
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by HeroicMeastro: 7:26pm On May 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
You are on your own...
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau by HeroicMeastro: 7:28pm On May 15, 2022
DeadorAlive:
If Christians don't retaliate this things, they will keep doing it.

They only reason they are scared of Igbos now, is because some set of Igbos have weaponized themselves in southeast and ready for their madness.

If Christians continue to run and hide under bed, this go Muslims will continue killing and burning them.

Tomorrow is Sunday, I expect all Churches to March to the Streets and Protest.

Enough said.
Coward..
Take your weapon, go out and do your retaliation and thank your god if you come back alive.
Someone will just hide inside room and be posting shit!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Declines Invitation For Interview - CNN / Yayale To Take Charge : As Jonathan Jets To Us / Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.