Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Hardship Does Not Mean You Should Be Lazy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship Does Not Mean You Should Be Lazy. (205 Views)

Anyone Still Supporting The Carnages Of IPOB/ESN In The East Does Not Mean Igbos / These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak / Why Millions Of Nigerians Experience Hardship And Sickness —buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hardship Does Not Mean You Should Be Lazy. by Olaoluwa112(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2022
Got a message from this lady this afternoon on my FB, it was strange to me considering the fact that I don't relate much with people and then I'm not active on Facebook.

Please Nairalanders, why are people like this m, imagine you coming to my DM and then the first thing to say is me buying you call card, like is this hardship or pure laziness?

Re: Hardship Does Not Mean You Should Be Lazy. by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2022
There is poverty in the land

Dont u get?!

(1) (Reply)

2023: Umahi Submitted Nomination Forms For Presidential Ticket Only, Not For Any / Borgu Agog As Honorable Bago Pays Vist To Emir Of Borgu / My Observation On Political Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.