Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/05/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/05/2022 (145 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/05/18 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/05/2022 by dallyemmy: 10:08pm On May 14, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY MAY 15TH 2022

THEME: CHURCH WORKER OR FAITHFUL LABOURER?

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/05/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/05/2022 by dallyemmy: 10:12pm On May 14, 2022
prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/05/2022 by toyini1234(m): 10:16pm On May 14, 2022
Can you help me sir
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/05/2022 by dallyemmy: 5:22am On May 15, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Sunday, 15 May 2022)*

*CHURCH WORKER OR FAITHFUL LABOURER?*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for making me a worker in Your vineyard.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, make me not just a worker in Your vineyard but also a diligent and faithful labourer, who is committed to soul winning, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, bring more committed, diligent and prayerful labourers into Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, as a worker in Your vineyard, I pray that You fill every seat in the church, today, with men and women, who will be transformed by Your word, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, make me an addicted soul winner and a committed prayer champion, in Your vineyard; direct the souls of sinners into Your church today and save their souls, in Jesus' name.

7. I come against every hindering spirit and powers that make the minds of men to wander away from the word of God; paralyse them in Your church today, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, direct each person to the seat where the word can reach him/her without any hindrance or distraction in Your church, today, in Jesus' name.

9.Heavenly Father, please make me a silent intercessor and a faithful labourer in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, uphold him by Your right hand of righteousness, till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/05/2022 by toyini1234(m): 5:23am On May 15, 2022
dallyemmy:
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Sunday, 15 May 2022)*

*CHURCH WORKER OR FAITHFUL LABOURER?*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for making me a worker in Your vineyard.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, make me not just a worker in Your vineyard but also a diligent and faithful labourer, who is committed to soul winning, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, bring more committed, diligent and prayerful labourers into Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, as a worker in Your vineyard, I pray that You fill every seat in the church, today, with men and women, who will be transformed by Your word, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, make me an addicted soul winner and a committed prayer champion, in Your vineyard; direct the souls of sinners into Your church today and save their souls, in Jesus' name.

7. I come against every hindering spirit and powers that make the minds of men to wander away from the word of God; paralyse them in Your church today, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, direct each person to the seat where the word can reach him/her without any hindrance or distraction in Your church, today, in Jesus' name.

9.Heavenly Father, please make me a silent intercessor and a faithful labourer in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, uphold him by Your right hand of righteousness, till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

I need your help Sir
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/05/2022 by Cordenify(m): 5:26am On May 15, 2022

(1) (Reply)

The Journey Of Destiny Is Personal / 5 Ways You Can Show Respect For Life / 5 Reasons You Should Help A Fallen Christian (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.