Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin (29671 Views)

Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by specialmati(m): 3:40pm On May 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin that's because you have taken your share of his money. You know say una no they give receipts. So there is no how, he can hold you put to APC or you pay back his money
Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by CrownOfClay724: 3:48pm On May 15, 2022
Not a Tinubu guy, but I love his statement.

It carries sufficient weight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by Okhuadams(m): 3:50pm On May 15, 2022
Islie:

https://punchng.com/why-i-quit-tinubus-presidential-campaign-jibrin/
after you loose I no say you go wah return back bloody cow
Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by dochenaj: 4:12pm On May 15, 2022
So he is believing in Tinubu in Kwankwaso's party it's alright.
Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by Ekundayo7574(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
There is no reason.
.deep down in your heart Tinubu can never be president
see this mumu waiting u know than to bomb
Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by bjtinz: 4:14pm On May 15, 2022
Wow. Eloquent, Queen-English standard, well written piece.

Btw, na wetin dey worry Gandollar sef?

1 Like

Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by MumuAFONJA: 4:38pm On May 15, 2022
Tilumbu can only be a president to his skull mining brodas not President of Nigeria
Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by FlordFlorez(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2022
This one don chop tulubu money come use gandollar feu as excuse. Sense too much. grin
Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by WilsonBright935: 4:59pm On May 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https:///media/5-15-2022/gsYy2w.gif[/img]

As that man dey fall for bed, e dey bring one "sound" to my ear grin grin grin grin

Ahbeg, ah still normal so? embarassed
Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by NwaNimo1(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2022
koo
Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by lugado: 5:35pm On May 15, 2022
Whois:
Nigerians living in Nigeria must receive sense by force
Trying to enforce your opinion in a negative way is terrorism
Why not use this energy to promote your own candidate
Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by derecho(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2022
Dis one just dey speak unnecessary girama.
7 years and you dey defend nonsense for TV.

By the way, BAT pipu said you aren't his campaign DG.
Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by HRMK: 8:11pm On May 15, 2022
Puskas:
Simply say the stench oozing out of his babariga is unbearable for you and you needed a fresh air
ARRANT NONSENSE!!
Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by Puskas: 8:15pm On May 15, 2022
HRMK:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!
Shatap
Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2022
Politics is now a career
Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by Lightorder: 9:39pm On May 15, 2022
nurex01:
Like for Tinubu
Share for PYO
PYO has it
Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by Abujason: 6:03am On May 16, 2022
sogodihno:

The fact is, no individual can be a significant minus in Asiwaju’s campaign. The campaign is armor-built and designed to excel even without me. Based on the passion and dedication of the team invested in his aspiration, not even Asiwaju can stop his campaign let alone an Abdulmumin Jibrin.

“I want to appeal to the public to avoid overestimating my relevance to the team and stop the rumour and creating all sort of theories around this matter. I have my value but it will not take away anything from the menu I saw on the BAT campaign table.

Summary of everything, even jagaban can't stop his train. 5% mukpurimukpri youths should come and cry their eyes out.

I see!

So you know, The Kaduna Leprechaun, El-Rufai and the Entire Kaduna State APC delegates don jump ship on Sunday after collecting their share of the Lagos bullion van loot ooo. They have all pledged their loyalty to Amaechi/El-Rufai ticket.

So SS - No go area
SE - No go area
NC - No go area
NE - No go area
NW - 50/50
SW - 60/40

That’s not a rosy picture my brother.
Tell Druggie to quit now and run back to London to save face.

In the meantime, Ganduje and Kano APC delegates loading for Amaechi …
Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by HRMK: 7:06am On May 16, 2022
Puskas:
Shatap
THAT IS MEANINGLESS!!
Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by sogodihno: 9:21am On May 16, 2022
Abujason:

I see!

So you know, The Kaduna Leprechaun, El-Rufai and the Entire Kaduna State APC delegates don jump ship on Sunday after collecting their share of the Lagos bullion van loot ooo. They have all pledged their loyalty to Amaechi/El-Rufai ticket.

So SS - No go area
SE - No go area
NC - No go area
NE - No go area
NW - 50/50
SW - 60/40

That’s not a rosy picture my brother.
Tell Druggie to quit now and run back to London to save face.

In the meantime, Ganduje and Kano APC delegates loading for Amaechi …

All these nonsense will stop in 2 weeks time, till then keep hyperventilating
Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by Abujason: 11:33am On May 16, 2022
sogodihno:

All these nonsense will stop in 2 weeks time, till then keep hyperventilating

Ok.
Thank you sir.

#Amaechi2023
Re: Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin by HRMK: 4:53pm On May 16, 2022
Puskas:
Shatap
SENSELESS MEANING!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) / PHOTO: President Buhari Arrives Malta / IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.