Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case (19449 Views)

Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions / Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security / Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by hisexcellency34: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

Chief Spokesperson of the Tinubu-Shettima Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo (SAN) on Tuesday said he will quit his role if Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) asked him to withdraw his court case against Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Keyamo who is the Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo (SAN), had issued a 72-hour ultimatum to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offenses Commission (ICPC) and Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) to arrest the presidential candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar.

The APC Presidential Campaign Council had called for the arrest and prosecution of Atiku over Breach of the Code of Conduct Act, Money Laundering, Criminal Breach of Trust and Conspiracy, which was described as #AtikuGate.

Keyamo who appeared on Channels Television programme 'Politics Today' was reacting to a viral video by a whistleblower, one Michael Achimugu who alleged that Atiku his former boss used Special Purpose Vehicles to usurp funds as vice-president between 1999 and 2007.

Reacting to claims that APC sponsored Achimugu "We’ve no alliances with Mike Achimugu. What do you expect them to say? They have no modicum of shame. They have no iota of shame. These are the types of people, who are asking Nigerians to vote for them. No iota of shame for them".

"'In the case when they challenged my principal (Bola Tinubu), when they brought up dead documents from US, I said go to court. Come out with your full chest and go to court. Up until today they ran away. I am going to court and so, if they wish this thing away, it will not go away, I will continue…I do this under three capacities; I’m a member of the inner bar; secondly, I’m an ordinary concerned Nigerian, who has the right to bring perpetrators of crimes to book".

"Thirdly, even before I was minister, I was an active prosecutor for the EFCC for more than 15 years so I have a duty to help them follow up on whistleblowers,” he said.

“I’m proceeding to court. And if Asiwaju says, “Festus you’re diverting from my campaign, just campaign for me.” I will say take your campaign because this is national interest. I have taken it personal.”

https://independent.ng/i-will-quit-tinubus-campaign-if-asked-not-to-pursue-atikus-case-keyamo/

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by peter0071(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
see this idiot seeking for an escape route.... seeing that his principal is loosing the race

283 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by God1000(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Calling this clown a SAN is embarrassing

229 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Same Keyamo that lost all his cases or another one?

173 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Haha

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by nairavsdollars(f): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Craze man talk

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by toneroforever(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mumu man has seen the handwriting on the wall and wants to escape first before the other urchins sink with the sinking ship,APC. After all,Warri no dey carry last.

124 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by AllTheWayUp: 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin grin grin
Keyamo has completely lost it
He has already seen Tinubu can not win the election and Tinubu is very difficult to defend or market, Keyamo now wants to use style to excuse himself from Tinubu's campaign team

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by drake2(m): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
peter0071:
see this idiot seeking for an escape route.... seeing that his principal is loosing the race
I concur. Very irritating and noisy dotard.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Zelenskyy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
What did you achieve when you where pursuing after Tinubu and his fake academic credentials ?
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Urheadmaster(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
Excuses and Keyamo festus are like 5 and 6 tongue

peter0071:

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Curious345: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
Festus keyamo is looking for a shortcut into the obidatti family. IF HE REPENTS IN TIME ,WE MAY ACCEPT HIM IN .

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by signature2012(m): 12:43am On Jan 18, 2023
You better use that same energy to sue your principal for drug charges as well.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by updatechange(m): 12:43am On Jan 18, 2023
Hmmm okay continue
Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Ireportlive: 12:44am On Jan 18, 2023
cool

Ghen ghen... Human Right Lawyer , one of the greatest protege of Gani Fawehinmi SAN

Are the Obidiotss up there with any sense of Comprehension at all

Na Kids full Nairaland these days, especially this Obi people..

26 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by wethebest(m): 12:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Better

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Mumu people everywhere. A case of rat and mouse

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by JoeNL22(m): 12:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Iies from the pit of hell.
It is now you want to take it personally personal.
Who are you fooling? Sane Nigerians? Or Insane Nigerians?, I think it's the Insane Nigerians you are fooling with ludacrious antics of outright nonsensical proportions.....
This Stupid Advocate of Nonsense, if you don't step down when Tinubu says you should stop, you are a BATard.
I almost forgot, Insane Nigerians, Vote OBIDIENTLY

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Talawaka: 12:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Keyamo has a point here. cool
Atiku left a trail of evidence that is hard to deny in that explosive audio recording.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by kushma(m): 12:46am On Jan 18, 2023
No body will stop you from pursuing your cases, please don’t also forget to sue Tinubu for his drug cases and missing certificate

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by olatuns2017: 12:46am On Jan 18, 2023
peter0071:

Are you in Nigeria or the Zoo

U dis chicken can be very funny

Boi

Tinubu is the next president
By crook or cookies

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by fasho01(m): 12:46am On Jan 18, 2023
Chest beating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by STEWpid(f): 12:47am On Jan 18, 2023
Chai..

That must be a bomb blast in a Hot Polity.

Porle-TIVsheans are Very Mean these days..

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by jlinkd78(m): 12:47am On Jan 18, 2023
Keyamo seeing that Agbado's time is collapsing is now looking for way to litter his campaign and revert back to activism not knowing we don see em nyash finish. Peter Obi has really reconfigured political campaigns. Keyamo doesn't want to be counted as one d persons that failed with Tinubu ambition

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by grandstar(m): 12:48am On Jan 18, 2023
I am surprised he can see the mahogany tree in Atiku's eye but not the iroko or sequoia tree in Tinubu's eye.

Once he chose to campaign for Tinubu, he saw his participation as a lesser of two evils. He can't claim to be unaware of Tinubu's unsavoury past.

None of these presidential candidates can claim to be squeaky, even Peter Obi of Pandora Gate with a whooping $15m in foreign accounts.

Keyamo has forgotten that those who live in glasshouses do not throw stones.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by ecolime(m): 12:48am On Jan 18, 2023
The foolish SAN

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by SILVERLINES: 12:48am On Jan 18, 2023
cheesy

A failed SANd

Irrespective of their statue or position, a typical urchin must always remain dumb

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Highways: 12:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Maga... Everyone is looking for a reason to leave agabado master.... You're not going anywhere

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by ATLIEN2027: 12:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Carry on.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by franchasng: 12:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Nigerians must not miss this great opportunity in the name of useless tribalism that haven't helped us get better as a nation.

Collect APC and PDP money but vote with your conscience bearing in mind the future of your children.

Attend APC and PDP rallies, wear their caps, wear their T-shirts, sing Emilokan, sing BAT2023, don't argue with them that Tinubu or Atiku is bad, but don't forget that the best man that will help kickstart the new Nigeria of our dreams is Mr Peter Obi of Labor Party. Vote for him, let's try something new and compare. Vote Peter Obi next month!

Peter Obi is the right man for next month Presidential election

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case by Mccullum: 12:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Carry on my able SAN,

Atikulooter is a well known executive looter..

Tinubu electoral value is intact others can be sustaining their wailing till when Jagaban will be sworn in as president of Nigeria.

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South / President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th / Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.