Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Is This A Mistake In The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This A Mistake In The Bible? (404 Views)

Qur'an 9:31 Did Allah Make A Mistake In His Qur'an? / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Mistake In The Bible? by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 14, 2022
Hi niggars,
their is a part in the bible that says that God is the begining and the end pls does he have a begining and an ending. Also that he is a jealouse God, is that true. I need answers

1 Like

Re: Is This A Mistake In The Bible? by Radamelt(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2022
I lost interest in Christainity the moment i saw this nonsense. That's Blasphemous, I've already turned a Muslim after over 6years of irritations. Don't just jump out of the religion. Try to read the bible and follow the history of the bible.
Re: Is This A Mistake In The Bible? by Jashub: 11:36pm On May 14, 2022
OP, is jealousy a bad thing or a good thing ?

Secondly, the God of the bible is a spaceless, timeless and immaterial being , whose existence is outside of the universe He created.

This automatically means that God is the beginning and end of all creation, because it is from Him, all existence proceeds from .

6 Likes

Re: Is This A Mistake In The Bible? by James39: 11:38pm On May 14, 2022
lifeoman:
Hi niggars,
their is a part in the bible that says that God is the begining and the end pls does he have a begining and an ending. Also that he is a jealouse God, is that true. I need answers

Jealous in the sense that he so love you and me.

A quote goes thus: "He that is not Jealous is not in love"

He is the beginning and the end of times... means he exist before time began, in time and even after time.

That's the meaning.

Be guided please.

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Mistake In The Bible? by James39: 11:39pm On May 14, 2022
Radamelt:
I lost interest in Christainity the moment i saw this nonsense. That's Blasphemous, I've already turned a Muslim after over 6years of irritations. Don't just jump out of the religion. Try to read the bible and follow the history of the bible.

I laugh in swahili grin
Re: Is This A Mistake In The Bible? by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 14, 2022
lifeoman:
Hi niggars,
The answers you need to everything in this world r in the bible buh yet you're seeking answers from who again? Deputy god or second in command?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Mistake In The Bible? by bmdmix14: 11:41pm On May 14, 2022
lifeoman:
Hi niggars,
there's always a begining n a end

How does one calculate d damn of time without a starting point, and anything with a starting point got an ending somewhere.

But in this context it talks bout d begining of d world n the end of it.

Yes a is a jealous God.
Knowing fully well his angels now mask as gods(lesser gods) people worship them cause they see result quickly.

This does not settle well with the most high
Remember, all power is from God

1 Like

Re: Is This A Mistake In The Bible? by jom28gy(m): 11:48pm On May 14, 2022
lifeoman:
Hi niggars,
jealous when you allowed yourself to be ruled by Satan, but I don't think He supposed to beginning and end of time, except they want to mean that time has no end,
Re: Is This A Mistake In The Bible? by NNTR: 5:19am On May 15, 2022
lifeoman:
Hi niggars,
There are no mistakes in the bible. The verses you are referring to says: '.. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.... ' and doesnt say, God has a beginning and end.

Now, what the verses are pointing out, is that God, is the Alpha and the Omega, meaning is the beginning and the end of every aspect of life. Without God's authorisation or say so, nothing, in this world, has a beginning and end

lifeoman:
... Also that he is a jealouse God, is that true. I need answers
Jealous, in the bible context used, means, with deeply, strongly stirred up feelings and powerful intensity, be protective of one's rights and/or possessions.

Also Jealous, is an indication of God, demanding from us, faithfulness to Him and to the exclusion of others god(s), worship God alone.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Is This A Mistake In The Bible? by RepoMan007: 5:46am On May 15, 2022
lifeoman:
Hi niggars,
There is godly jealousy just as there is worldly or destructive.
Re: Is This A Mistake In The Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:22am On May 15, 2022
bmdmix14:

This does not settle well with the most high
Remember, all power is from God

Nor with any person at all.
Re: Is This A Mistake In The Bible? by Nobody: 6:22am On May 15, 2022
RepoMan007:
There is godly jealousy just as there is worldly or destructive.
thank you all
Re: Is This A Mistake In The Bible? by PROPHETmichael: 6:36am On May 15, 2022
Radamelt:

Christianity doesn't need people like you.
Re: Is This A Mistake In The Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:39am On May 15, 2022
Radamelt:

I love the highlighted!
I was a Muslim before i converted to JW so will you like to know the meaning of those phrases?
The Bible is not just to be read rather it should be studied with meditation and fervent prayer {Proverbs 2:1-5} with other interested persons who are sincere {Malachi 3:16} that's when God will send His Holy Spirit to help your group to understand the message {Matthew 18:20} not when you read it alone. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop Of Canterbury Justin Welby Condems the Killing Of Deborah Samuel / I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria For Good – Pastor Adeboye / An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.