Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West (400 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West by HISSCRIBE1995: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Please be patient to read this to the end
.it is an urgent message to the body of Christ .Thank you for you patience .

recently I just watched a clip on YouTube where some Muslim guy was doing their kind of proselyting called " dawah " ,and he had some items : copies of the Quran ,mats ,and probably some others stuffs which was intended to be gifted to people .

But what caught my attention most was were he said the gifts came from -
They were gifts from the kingdom of Saudi Arabia brought to the united kingdom to sponsor the growth of Islam .

Yeah we do the same in Christianity too
(I know ) . we do send missionaries to other nations to win the people there too .
But my concern is that : the people who were been ministered to look or sounded like they don't know anything about the gospel of Jesus Christ .

There is a high tendency to think that a person living in the united kingdom must in one way or the others be acquainted with the gospel ; but surprisingly some of theses guys seems not to know much or even nothing reasonable about the gospel in a country that would easily be perceived as a Christian nation ( I'm not saying it is though ).

There are documentaries out there about how Christianity is gradually declining in Europe; paganism ,Islam and atheism are advancing and making miles .

This is simply a sign and an indication that something is wrong , something is happening ,and something important is missing among the European Christian populace .

So I would like us all to be at alert and in the know with this predicament ,and danger that could possibly lead to the extinction of the Christian faith in Europe ,and even the entire west.

We must do our best,and play our path as fellow believers, as brothers-keepers , as a people who are seeking the lost sheep among the wild.

Please if you are a Christian I beg you on God's behalf to include these western nations in your prayers of intercession ,and to reach out to them on all the social media platforms
That you belong to ;
preach the gospel to the lost, re-establish the backsliders ,strengthen the weak .
comfort the brokenhearted , give to the needy ,and re-assure the hope of salvation to the faithful.
Please see to it that you intercede for these people ,and also evangelize to them .
God is your strength ,boldness ,courage ,and supplier of grace .

Thank you very much for reading this write up though it is a long one.
May God bless you abundantly in Jesu's name .
Amen .
Re: An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West by Botking: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Amen

1 Like

Re: An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Thank you for taking note .
Re: An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2022
Heard the queen passed away yesterday .
My condolence to the royal family ,and the entire people of the united kingdom .
Queen Elizabeth will surely be missed .
I pray God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West by MiddleDimension: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:
Please be patient to read this to the end if you are a christian because it include a urgent message for you .
Thank you for you patience .

recently I just watched a clip on YouTube where some Muslim guy was doing their kind of proselyting called " dawah " ,and he had some items : copies of the Quran ,mats ,and probably some others stuffs which was intended to be gifted to people .

But what caught my attention most was were he said the gifts came from -
They were gifts from the kingdom of Saudi Arabia brought to the united kingdom to sponsor the growth of Islam. It is very common to find people from muslim families to go in the UK and elsewhere in Europe to become 'westernize' and Islam is declining in their minds as well.

Yeah we do the same in Christianity too
(I know ) . we do send missionaries to other nations to win the people there too .
But my concern is that : the people who were been ministered to look or sounded like they don't know anything about the gospel of Jesus Christ .

There is a high tendency to think that a person living in the united kingdom must in one way or the others be acquainted with the gospel ; but surprisingly some of theses guys seems not to know much or even nothing reasonable about the gospel in a country that would easily be perceived as a Christian nation ( I'm not saying it is though ).

There are documentaries out there about how Christianity is gradually declining in Europe; paganism ,Islam and atheism are advancing and making miles .

This is simply a sign and an indication that something is wrong , something is happening ,and something important is missing among the European Christian populace .

So I would like us all to be at alert and in the know with this predicament ,and danger that could possibly lead to the extinction of the Christian faith in Europe ,and even the entire west.

We must do our best,and play our path as fellow believers, as brothers-keepers , as a people who are seeking the lost sheep among the wild.

Please if you are a Christian I beg you on God's behalf to include these western nations in your prayers of intercession ,and to reach out to them on all the social media platforms
That you belong to ;
preach the gospel to the lost, re-establish the backsliders ,strengthen the weak .
comfort the brokenhearted , give to the needy ,and re-assure the hope of salvation to the faithful.
Please see to it that you intercede for these people ,and also evangelize to them .
God is your strength ,boldness ,courage ,and supplier of grace .

Thank you very much for reading this write up though it is a long one.
May God bless you abundantly in Jesu's name .
Amen .

How is christianity declining in Europe a bad thing?
If Islam is growing, it is not because the locals are converting to it, but because there are people coming from muslim majority countries into the UK and elsewhere in Europe.

If Christianity can confidently go into another country and drive out the indigenous religions or any other religion from a particular land, why isn't it ok for sonething else to go into traditionally christian lands to drive out christianity?

2 Likes

Re: An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West by HISSCRIBE1995: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2022
MiddleDimension:

How is christianity declining in Europe a bad thing?
If Islam is growing, it is not because the locals are converting to it, but because there are people coming from muslim majority countries into the UK and elsewhere in Europe.

If Christianity can confidently go into another country and drive out the indigenous religions or any other religion from a particular land, why isn't it ok for sonething else to go into traditionally christian lands to drive out christianity?

Do you rush to comment without carefully going through the write up ?

I think you should read again -because you seems to be saying what has already been dealt with in the post itself .

Read before commenting please .
Re: An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West by MiddleDimension: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:

Do you rush to comment without carefully going through the write up ?

I think you should read again -because you seems to be saying what has already been dealt with in the post itself .

Read before commenting please .

Nothing I said have been addressed in the OP
Re: An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
MiddleDimension:

Nothing I said have been addressed in the OP

Read again
Re: An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
I heard more than 50 percent of the people in UK are atheist .
Atheism is on the rise likewise Islam ,but my people are unburned ,and undisturbed .

You have a list of what you want from me ,but you've never asked me "what will you have me do lord ?"
Re: An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
EM GLAD I WROTE THIS FOR HIS SAKE
Re: An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West by paxonel(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
HISSCRIBE1995:
EM GLAD I WROTE THIS FOR HIS SAKE
what is Christianity?
Is there any difference between the word religion and the word faith?

You may ask, how are these questions related to your post?
You will soon discover if you accurately get the answers to these questions
Re: An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West by HISSCRIBE1995: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2023
paxonel:
what is Christianity?
Is there any difference between the word religion and the word faith?

You may ask, how are these questions related to your post?
You will soon discover if you accurately get the answers to these questions
RELIGION IS THE NOT SAME AS FAITH ALTHOUGH IT TAKES FAITH TO BE RELIGIOUS .
MEANWHILE RELIGION AND FAITH COULD BE USED INTERCHANGEBLY BUT EACH HAS ITS OWN UNIQUE DEFINATION.
Re: An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West by paxonel(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
HISSCRIBE1995:

RELIGION IS THE NOT SAME AS FAITH ALTHOUGH IT TAKES FAITH TO BE RELIGIOUS .
MEANWHILE RELIGION AND FAITH COULD BE USED INTERCHANGEBLY BUT EACH HAS ITS OWN UNIQUE DEFINATION.
the Oxford dictionary defines religion as commitment to a religious Faith and also defines Faith as having a strong conviction of something.
Invariably, religion is simply commitment to what you are convinced of.
So, if you are convinced that God exist such that you are committed to him in anyway, then you are into religion or faith.

When the word Faith is used in the bible, it refers covenant.
For instance, Abraham had faith in God it was counted to him for righteousness. This faith of Abraham towards God was seen as the old covenant.
The same vain, the Christian Faith through Christ is seen as the new covenant

Also take note : the word religion was never used in the bible being that it is a contemporary word for faith used at that time.

So, religion and Faith invariably are the same thing.
Do you agree?
Re: An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
paxonel:
the Oxford dictionary defines religion as commitment to a religious Faith and also defines Faith as having a strong conviction of something.
Invariably, religion is simply commitment to what you are convinced of.
So, if you are convinced that God exist such that you are committed to him in anyway, then you are into religion or faith.

When the word Faith is used in the bible, it refers covenant.
For instance, Abraham had faith in God it was counted to him for righteousness. This faith of Abraham towards God was seen as the old covenant.
The same vain, the Christian Faith through Christ is seen as the new covenant

Also take note : the word religion was never used in the bible being that it is a contemporary word for faith used at that time.

So, religion and Faith invariably are the same thing.
Do you agree?
RELGION AND FAITH ARE NOT EXPRESSLY THE SAME, ALTHOUGH FAITH COULD BE USE TO REFER TO RELIGION BECAUSE RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES REQUIRES FAITH
Re: An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West by paxonel(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
HISSCRIBE1995:

RELGION AND FAITH ARE NOT EXPRESSLY THE SAME, ALTHOUGH FAITH COULD BE USE TO REFER TO RELIGION BECAUSE RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES REQUIRES FAITH
Well, when it comes to bible days as it applies, the word Faith was referred to as religion.

For instance, Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
This implies that it takes the word of God for someone to be converted into a new Faith
Specifically, converted or conviction from Judaism(old covenant) to Christianity (new covenant).
Such conviction comes from the heart

Romans 10: 10  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The implication of this is that, most Christians in our current day Africa don't see religion as a thing that comes from conviction in the heart.
They want to see you practice religion before they know that you truly believe.
But in Europe and most educated populations like the UK, America, Canada and Australia, Most people practice religion in their heart and hardly do religious activities.
That's why it appears to you that Christianity is declining in Europe.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Abrahamic Religions So Popular? / Religion is a Problem / Is Ifa Polytheism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.