Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Deborah Killings And If This Was In The South!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Killings And If This Was In The South!! (371 Views)

Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Zamfara To Employ Ex-Bandits To Combat Killings And Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah Killings And If This Was In The South!! by Kalashnikov49: 12:10am On May 15, 2022
If This was the South...

All the IMAMS AND EMIRS will issue quit Notices to the USUAL Suspects.

Arewa Youth forum and CNG will threaten everybody ceaselessly.

The IG/ARMY CHIEF/ will deploy Battle hardened personnel to checkmate and MURDER the protesters.

THE USELESS GOVERNOR of the Southern State will appeal for CALM and Understanding. Later the Foolish Governor will go to Abuja to "Laugh" with the President.

The Presidency will Instantly call it an insurrection to topple their regime.

They will Instruct their useless E-rats and internet Rodents who will come online to try and change the narratives. Claiming IPOB instigated the protesters.

Willing Politicians that dont give a bleep about their citizens will send thugs to disrupt the protest.

People will die ...people will shout ,,but instead of them to see an emerging danger which will definitely consume them...they will be fixated on IPOB/NNAMDI KANU/ESN news and use that as a diversionary tactic to blindside the numerous zombies they control. I ASK WHERE ARE THE RECOGNISED NAIRALAND ZOMBIES AND 1 NIGERIA MISCREANTS??
Oyigboupdate/udele1/easternvoice and the other MURIC miscreants have gone stone deaf. ...and some useless and myopic Christians from these regions will still support their useless narratives!!..na wah!!

I Still Thank God i am learning the IGBO way and i am impressed. They never voted or supported Buhari and they have been Vindicated.

As for those that say that IGBOs are politically naïve...this is where "Sophisticated" Politics has gotten you.

IGBO People and BIAFRANs ..This country is a scam...

BREAK THE DARN THING!!!...SPits!!
Re: Deborah Killings And If This Was In The South!! by Nobody: 12:20am On May 15, 2022
Oga no just worry yourself,e no go tey. Our guys for there go do bk. Am certain of that. Make dem no just worry
Re: Deborah Killings And If This Was In The South!! by Odin13: 12:49am On May 15, 2022
After all the noise you go and vote

If you don’t vote your fellow igbos will still be here to count their votes

Why your children keep barking

Break the country

Long long after you’re gone

Them no Dey get by barking like ekuke online

Otherwise people for done use bark and dogs break am for internet

Keep snoring
Re: Deborah Killings And If This Was In The South!! by OyigboUpdate: 1:01am On May 15, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
If This was the South...

All the IMAMS AND EMIRS will issue quit Notices to the USUAL Suspects.

Arewa Youth forum and CNG will threaten everybody ceaselessly.

The IG/ARMY CHIEF/ will deploy Battle hardened personnel to checkmate and MURDER the protesters.

THE USELESS GOVERNOR of the Southern State will appeal for CALM and Understanding. Later the Foolish Governor will go to Abuja to "Laugh" with the President.

The Presidency will Instantly call it an insurrection to topple their regime.

They will Instruct their useless E-rats and internet Rodents who will come online to try and change the narratives. Claiming IPOB instigated the protesters.

Willing Politicians that dont give a bleep about their citizens will send thugs to disrupt the protest.

People will die ...people will shout ,,but instead of them to see an emerging danger which will definitely consume them...they will be fixated on IPOB/NNAMDI KANU/ESN news and use that as a diversionary tactic to blindside the numerous zombies they control. I ASK WHERE ARE THE RECOGNISED NAIRALAND ZOMBIES AND 1 NIGERIA MISCREANTS??
Oyigboupdate/udele1/easternvoice and the other MURIC miscreants have gone stone deaf. ...and some useless and myopic Christians from these regions will still support their useless narratives!!..na wah!!

I Still Thank God i am learning the IGBO way and i am impressed. They never voted or supported Buhari and they have been Vindicated.

As for those that say that IGBOs are politically naïve...this is where "Sophisticated" Politics has gotten you.

IGBO People and BIAFRANs ..This country is a scam...

BREAK THE DARN THING!!!...SPits!!

Open my profile bingo nwurawu

1 Like

Re: Deborah Killings And If This Was In The South!! by Kalashnikov49: 1:07am On May 15, 2022
Your Profile dey bring "RABA"??...Shut the fvvvvckup zombie...you enable terrorist and you will be consumed by them.

OyigboUpdate:

Open my profile bingo nwurawu
Re: Deborah Killings And If This Was In The South!! by OyigboUpdate: 1:17am On May 15, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Your Profile dey bring "RABA"??...Shut the fvvvvckup zombie...you enable terrorist and you will be consumed by them.

Unknown gunmen will consume u first

1 Like

Re: Deborah Killings And If This Was In The South!! by Kalashnikov49: 1:27am On May 15, 2022
Unknown gunmen abi no shakings...but Fulani DSS and army/police will "dagger you/slit your throat" and post your pinsure as leader of ESN in your useless village outside IGBOLAND!!... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OyigboUpdate:

Unknown gunmen will consume u first
Re: Deborah Killings And If This Was In The South!! by naijapips04: 9:25am On May 17, 2022
Ofeke the military couple that were killed in Imo state what has happened?

Mgbadas that think with their Ike nshi.

(1) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: “it’s Either Amaechi Or Me, No Contest Between Us” / 2023: I 'll Appoint Fayemi Buhari's Successor If I 've My Way - Sani-bello / EXCLUSIVE: Jonathan Meets Buhari’s Nephew, Mamman Daura, Intensifies Lobbying Fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.